• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meet the Newest Karen and She's the Hope of the Republican Future

She's too moderate for the Trump wing of the GOP, no matter how much ass she kisses.
You say that but I did not vote against clinton, i vited for trump. I dont think she would of been a bad president, she would of been more of the same. I voted for the best canidate which was trump. If the election were today i would vote for him again. By your standards I am a Trumper and as I said I would vote for Haley in the primary and the general depending on who she was running against. I think she would make a fine president.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ok I must of missed something, is using social media to complain about receiving poor service an issue now? Is there something besides the popcorn complaint I missed on the Twitter feed that makes this an issue. Have we become so politically divided that anything from a politician must be made into some sort of scandal?

No. By DEFINITION only liberals are snowflakes.

Then your definition is wrong because you could classify many conservatives as liberals.

She's too moderate for the Trump wing of the GOP, no matter how much ass she kisses.

No once Trump is finished with you liberals, we’ll welcome a moderate viewpoint. Unfortunately, there is no liberal who can deliver moderation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No once Trump is finished with you liberals, we’ll welcome a moderate viewpoint. Unfortunately, there is no liberal who can deliver moderation.

Not even sure what that means. No you wont, you never have. Sure there are but there are no moderate Republicans so it Is What It Is.

Not even sure what that means. No you wont, you never have. Sure there are but there are no moderate Republicans so it Is What It Is.

You are so eaten up with liberalism, you don’t know moderation when you see it.

No. By DEFINITION only liberals are snowflakes.

I know you'll never admit it, unless your cult leader orders you to, but Trump Klan Party repugs are the snowflakes.....just one example of you loyal Trump worshipers. :lol: Enjoy your popcorn. ;)

I know you'll never admit it, unless your cult leader orders you to, but Trump Klan Party repugs are the snowflakes.....just one example of you loyal Trump worshipers. :lol: Enjoy your popcorn. ;)

Nonsense, and you know it.

At least she didnt lower herself by calling them dirtbags and and mindless cult bots.
Only because she is one, herself.
FTR I can understand her frustration if they didnt provide a service that was purchased and the end result was a disappointed youngster on his birthday.
Again, what kind of mature person, no less a former governor of a state and someone grooming herself for much bigger things tweets snide **** like this? Oh, right a Dirtbag Donnie wannabe, that's who.
Why do you think she is in the wrong for expressing her disappointment in them on twitter? Is she limited yo only posting good reviews?
There's no right or wrong here. It's between dignified and petty and she chose the latter.

That you think you're moderate is one of the most hilarious as well as worrisome things about the Dirtbag's cult.

LOL, You are so eaten up by Hate you would not know moderation if it was biting you on the arse.

Only because she is one, herself.

Again, what kind of mature person, no less a former governor of a state and someone grooming herself for much bigger things tweets snide **** like this? Oh, right a Dirtbag Donnie wannabe, that's who.

There's no right or wrong here. It's between dignified and petty and she chose the latter.
What she wrote was not even remotely snide. She told them she was disappointed that she has had two bad experiences with them and they would not being getting a 3rd opprotunity to disappoint her again.
Speaking as a buisiness owner. We never want a nrgative review but if a customer has had a bad experience, I want yo know about it so that I can correct the problem. That is all she did.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Then your definition is wrong because you could classify many conservatives as liberals.

Not in this universe. Words have meaning, and only Classic Liberals are conservative.

I know you'll never admit it, but there is no "cult leader" (unless of course you are talking about Nancy), there are no "Trump Klan Party repugs" (is that even a word?), and all snowflakes are liberals hiding from life.

There is not one "Trump worshipper" out there-NONE, but there are a lot of us Liberal Loathers, who have settled on Trump because he triggers you so...

Not in this universe. Words have meaning, and only Classic Liberals are conservative.

Yet, they still freak out over inconveniences...

I know you'll never admit it, but there is no "cult leader" (unless of course you are talking about Nancy), there are no "Trump Klan Party repugs" (is that even a word?), and all snowflakes are liberals hiding from life.

There is not one "Trump worshipper" out there-NONE, but there are a lot of us Liberal Loathers, who have settled on Trump because he triggers you so...

:lol:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Def Presidential material there...IYAR.

This is for you and your obviously spoiled nephew, Nikki :violin

wow always shaming women. yet another leftist lie. on diversity and inclusion.

Back
Top Bottom