• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Meena Harris' Tweet Blaming White Men for Boulder Shooting Got 6,500 Retweets, 35K Likes Before Deletion (1 Viewer)

I initially thought Trump supporter but then when I heard his name I thought ISIS! I've always feared that the two would join forces so who knows.

You obviously haven't been reading the news lately in relation to the Boulder shooter.

He has a history of violence, paranoia, the FBI was looking at him before all this and his own family feared he'd do something this insane one day.

I know you lefties dont understand, but thats false propaganda put out by the mainstream media to convince you to believe exactly as you believe. You people look foolish so blindly lapping up the BS fed to you. You are referring to the news week article that says

" In the U.S., 64 victims were killed in 34 terrorist attacks by white supremacists and white nationalists between 2015 and 2019, the report showed. ........
In comparison, the report showed seven people were killed in the U.S. during the same time period as a result of Muslim extremist terrorist attacks. "

except-

On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old local man, killed 49 people and wounded 53 more in a mass shooting inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States....
In a 9-1-1 call made shortly after the shooting began, Mateen swore allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and said the U.S. killing of Abu Waheeb in Iraq the previous month "triggered" the shooting.
Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia

AND

On December 2, 2015, a terrorist attack, consisting of a mass shooting and an attempted bombing, occurred at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. The perpetrators, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a married couple living in the city of Redlands, targeted a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health training event and Christmas party of about 80 employees in a rented banquet room. 14 people were killed and 22 others were seriously injured.
According to the FBI's investigation, the perpetrators were "homegrown violent extremists" inspired by foreign terrorist groups. They were not directed by such groups and were not part of any terrorist cell or network. FBI investigators have said that Farook and Malik had become radicalized over several years prior to the attack, consuming "poison on the internet" and expressing a commitment to jihadism and martyrdom in private messages to each other. Farook and Malik had traveled to Saudi Arabia in the years before the attack. The couple had amassed a large stockpile of weapons, ammunition, and bomb-making equipment in their home.
2015 San Bernardino attack - Wikipedia

They also left off 8 dead October 2017

2017 New York City truck attack - Wikipedia

So thats 78 dead as a result of Muslim extremist terrorist attacks 2015-2019, not 7 as Newsweek claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom