• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell to NYT: I 'misspoke' on tax increase for middle class in Senate plan

I guess for you its a "minor negative". I have 2 kids in college. Not so minor to me. Never will I ever vote for a repuke. I get to pay higher taxes so those making 500k+ and corps get to have larger portfolio's. How nice.

The average tax payer in all brackets would pay less. If you end up paying more it’s because you are already getting an advantage in the system now. If you look at the changes that are proposed they make sense.

Does my tax increase happen before or after I get to keep my doctor?

My entire family kept ours so sorry you didn't. And if you didn't lose your doctor, I guess he didn't lie to you?
However, in that theme, I will hold Trump and the entire GOP to the promise that my taxes will go down.

The average tax payer in all brackets would pay less. If you end up paying more it’s because you are already getting an advantage in the system now. If you look at the changes that are proposed they make sense.
What a rationalization. Just like the average tweeto supporter. Utter bull****!!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom