• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mask-Wearing Has Left A Generation Of Toddlers Struggling With Speech And Social Skills

Children have lost a year of social, physical and academic growth behind the unnecessary confinement of masks.
Some of them lost their homes because their parents weren't allowed to work.

We should never forget the left wing dictators and what they did.

Oxymoronic. By engaging in hysteria you got hysterical.

Ear plugs and glasses do something. Surgeon costumes don't.
Whoa whoa whoa turbo. Lmao. Did you hear about Minnehaha's promiscuous younger sister, Minnehoho?

Your posts indicate extreme hysteria, into the delusional, hypertexnic category.

Doesn't matter. You are all led to slaughter. That's what you exist for.
I don't like glam, but here ya go.

Best-Bridal-Bouquets-Pinterest-Graphic-2.png

Your move.

So magically they only started working in 2020?

I remember at least 35 flu seasons prior to this and never recall seeing people play pretend surgeon.
I said tell me again how filters don't work

Depends on what they are meant to filter.
Masks are filters. Do you have empirical evidence that supports your contention that filters don't work? No..... No you don't.

My move against brain dead simpering.

You aren't an equal foe, I just pity you.
You think I'm a foe? Lmfao.

I just gotta shake my head at the irony. Not even funny. I've never been that high.
So you can weasel out of explaining a single benefit of braindead hysteria?

Not a chance.
Every single one that suggested we wear masks. That's an amulet or a talisman.

Something braindead sheep were told protected them without any evidence.
Says a sheep. You're just saying that because you're Shepard told you otherwise.

I possess a mind.
D
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

Masks are filters.
Sure, they can filter out dust. But the pandemic wasn't made of dust. So it was rather stupid to react so hysterically and pointlessly
Do you have empirical evidence that supports your contention that filters don't work? No..... No you don't.
false. 100% of imperial evidence supports completely that large particulate dust isn't viruses. We've known that for more than a century.

You think I'm a foe? Lmfao.
Not really
I just gotta shake my head at the irony. Not even funny. I've never been that high.

D
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L
When you have to resort to personal attacks it means you don't really understand why you believe what you believe.

I know why, I once belonged to a religion too.

Sure, they can filter out dust. But the pandemic wasn't made of dust. So it was rather stupid to react so hysterically and pointlessly

false. 100% of imperial evidence supports completely that large particulate dust isn't viruses. We've known that for more than a century.
I asked you for empirical evidence, not your anecdotal observations. Which part of that don't you understand?

Lots of posters aren't worth responding to. I like playing with the loonies, to an extent. Lol.
So eliminate yourself from the discussion. Find your safe little echo chamber where you never have to think. Or attack people for your lack of that ability.

Not really

When you have to resort to personal attacks it means you don't really understand why you believe what you believe.

I know why, I once belonged to a religion too.
Like calling everyone a braindead sheep? You are too much. I'm out. Have fun being a jo.

Back
Top Bottom