• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mask-Wearing Has Left A Generation Of Toddlers Struggling With Speech And Social Skills

ZeroHedge... literally Russian propaganda right into the heads of useless idiots on the right.

The hysteria of requiring people to wear amulets to protect them from evil spirits (mask mandates) as well as other more distractive hysteria (that likely cost more life than it saved) was acting stupidly.
Really? How many health professionals suggest we wear amulets.

The living can go to speech therapy.

So you can weasel out of explaining a single benefit of braindead hysteria?

Not a chance.
I listen to what experts who have studied things recommend. Several doctors recommended surgery for a problem I had. Worked. Fire department says clear brush from near my house, I try to do that. When the surgeon general said smoking causes cancer, my parents cut back, then stopped. If experts say masks are useless and the vaccine doesn't work, I might toss masks and change my mind about the next booster. What studies have you done on the efficacy of masks and vaccines? Get the results published and maybe we'll change our behavior.

Prove masks did anything to help.

Go tell it on the mountain.

Sounds like the folks at Zerohedge have weak children.

Every single one that suggested we wear masks. That's an amulet or a talisman.

Something braindead sheep were told protected them without any evidence.
That is a reach and not in a sane direction.

The hysteria of requiring people to wear amulets to protect them from evil spirits (mask mandates) as well as other more distractive hysteria (that likely cost more life than it saved) was acting stupidly.
I never got hysterical. I just put on the mask. Job, you know. I put on the earplugs, safety glasses and steel-toed boots, too. We all do. No hysteria.

No sir, the hysteria would seem to be all on you.

I would say these people are hysterical. You?

R.40fd9348392fb36c6c9d289310ae3176

Says a sheep. You're just saying that because you're Shepard told you otherwise.

I possess a mind.
I can listen to experts, or I can listen to a guy that can't spell shepherd.

Decisions, decisions.

Oxymoronic. By engaging in hysteria you got hysterical.

Ear plugs and glasses do something. Surgeon costumes don't.

So why do surgeons wear masks?

Every single one that suggested we wear masks. That's an amulet or a talisman.

Something braindead sheep were told protected them without any evidence.
Sheep brains are an acquired taste. Try these instead.

119810-rmoyst1.png

Strange post, dude.

More damage done by our elected officials and fixers. The damage was a self inflicted error by Team Biden.

Hopefully the future will forgive us

=========================

We previously highlighted another study out of Germany which found that the reading ability of children has plummeted compared to pre-COVID times thanks to lockdown policies that led to the closure of schools.

Speech therapist Jaclyn Theek said that mask wearing during the pandemic has caused a 364% increase in patient referrals of babies and toddlers.

“They’re not making any word attempts and not communicating at all with their family,” she said, adding that symptoms of autism are also skyrocketing.

Children have lost a year of social, physical and academic growth behind the unnecessary confinement of masks.

Back
Top Bottom