• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MARKLED CARD Meghan Markle ‘plays the race card to get a free pass to behave badly’, Lady Colin Campbell claims in fiery tirade

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

LADY Colin Campbell has accused Meghan Markle of "playing the race card to get a free pass to behave badly".

The controversial author, who is known for her outspoken opinions, also claimed Prince Harry "would never have married her if she was white".

=================================================================================
I'm posting this racist trash from a British tabloid as an example of what we are not missing here in the U.S: a concerted effort to embarrass the House of Windsor with mindless racist trash like this. But my thinking is this possibility should have factored into Harry's thinking before he tied the knot. These tabloids are relentless.

LADY Colin Campbell has accused Meghan Markle of "playing the race card to get a free pass to behave badly".

The controversial author, who is known for her outspoken opinions, also claimed Prince Harry "would never have married her if she was white".

=================================================================================
I'm posting this racist trash from a British tabloid as an example of what we are not missing here in the U.S: a concerted effort to embarrass the House of Windsor with mindless racist trash like this. But my thinking is this possibility should have factored into Harry's thinking before he tied the knot. These tabloids are relentless.

Right on!

That so-called "Prince" (my foot!) married that mediocrity ONLY in order to shake up things in the Royal Family, who fell for the scam.

The Family should have completely ignored those two nitwits.

Don't blame the tabloids, Jack. Markle and Just Harry told a lot of porkies during the Oprah interview, and the legit press is discussing the lies too. Here is just one example: We’re all living Meghan’s truth now (archive.ph)

Why are Americans so ate up with the Royal Family?

I don't think that most Americans are. I myself have been very interested my entire life, and not just the current events, but also historically. I do think that a lot of people globally have had a tender heart for both of Princess Diana's sons.

I don't think that most Americans are. I myself have been very interested my entire life, and not just the current events, but also historically. I do think that a lot of people globally have had a tender heart for both of Princess Diana's sons.

Any news seems to sell well here.....🤷

The same reason Finns love to read gossip of the Swedish royals, 1) we don't have any of our own, and 2) we love to make fun of the notion.

The same reason Finns love to read gossip of the Swedish royals, 1) we don't have any of our own, and 2) we love to make fun of the notion.

At least y’all are neighbors.......

The Brits owe Markle a debt of gratitude, for ridding them of the whining sniveling ingrate Henry Windsor. What man of 38, with ten times more money in the bank than most people earn in their lifetimes says 'My family have cut me off financially' and is so stupid that he expects sympathy?

Meghan Markle is indefatigable in her daily pursuit of publicity.

It, (the interest,) predates Markle. My late mother was a fan, but she was born in Denmark in 1924 and imigrated with her US dad and Danish mother before the war. I have only a passing interest, but it appears to me British Royal news sells. Don’t think it has ever reached Dianna levels again......

It, (the interest,) predates Markle. My late mother was a fan, but she was born in Denmark in 1924 and imigrated with her US dad and Danish mother before the war. I have only a passing interest, but it appears to me British Royal news sells. Don’t think it has ever reached Dianna levels again......

Agreed. But keep in mind that people who've been in lockdown for a year are pretty bored.

The Brits owe Markle a debt of gratitude, for ridding them of the whining sniveling ingrate Henry Windsor. What man of 38, with ten times more money in the bank than most people earn in their lifetimes says 'My family have cut me off financially' and is so stupid that he expects sympathy?

Sadly, and I was as taken in by the persona crafted by the palace as anybody else, Harry is not bright nor sophisticated. This, of course, doesn't explain his disrespect toward his father, grandfather, and grandmother.

And he lies as much as his wife. Latest lie revealed is that while they both claimed in the Oprah interview that they had no plan, they were in talks with a now-defunct streaming service Quibi over a year before "Megxit."

Much less so than the Brits. But they still get starry-eyed when visiting England.

Wow! The White Grievance industry has their own author?

Much less so than the Brits. But they still get starry-eyed when visiting England.

There is much to be starry-eyed about--the Poets Corner, Baker Street, Bloomsbury....

It's funny how the same tabloid that attacks Meghan attacked her attacker just a few years ago. Because that's just the tabloids in a nutshell.

You should feel lucky that apparently the worst rag we have to deal with is the Murdochian New York Post. In the U.K. tabloids are a way of life.

When I lived in Manhattan in the 60s, the Post was in every riders' hands on the subway.

I wonder if I'm the first to use Murdochian as a term of derision.

Back
Top Bottom