• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MARKLED CARD Meghan Markle ‘plays the race card to get a free pass to behave badly’, Lady Colin Campbell claims in fiery tirade

It's funny how the same tabloid that attacks Meghan attacked her attacker just a few years ago. Because that's just the tabloids in a nutshell.

But this isn't about the tabloids. As for the Sun, Dan Wootton writes for them and was the reporter, I think, who broke the story that the Sussexes were moving to Canada and stepping down. Other exclusives too. You just never know these days where you will find the news.

Reading all that bullshit makes me glad that the Kaiser stepped down in Germany and we abolished monarchy. And even our "royals" are prone for incidents. If we still had monarchy, this guy would be emperor. He has constant scandals, pissed at a EXPO pavillion, beat down journalists and so on.

LADY Colin Campbell has accused Meghan Markle of "playing the race card to get a free pass to behave badly".

The controversial author, who is known for her outspoken opinions, also claimed Prince Harry "would never have married her if she was white".

=================================================================================
I'm posting this racist trash from a British tabloid as an example of what we are not missing here in the U.S: a concerted effort to embarrass the House of Windsor with mindless racist trash like this. But my thinking is this possibility should have factored into Harry's thinking before he tied the knot. These tabloids are relentless.
Of course she did. She's hardly a victim.

Harry pleading poverty falls on deaf ears. The Queen Mother left both William and Harry LARGE sums of cash.

How much did Oprah pay those two snowflakes for that interview?

LADY Colin Campbell has accused Meghan Markle of "playing the race card to get a free pass to behave badly".

The controversial author, who is known for her outspoken opinions, also claimed Prince Harry "would never have married her if she was white".

=================================================================================
I'm posting this racist trash from a British tabloid as an example of what we are not missing here in the U.S: a concerted effort to embarrass the House of Windsor with mindless racist trash like this. But my thinking is this possibility should have factored into Harry's thinking before he tied the knot. These tabloids are relentless.
Inbred twits complaining about someone who has some genetic diversity in their bloodstream.

The royals are all just unnecessary wastes of carbon.

Harry pleading poverty falls on deaf ears. The Queen Mother left both William and Harry LARGE sums of cash.

How much did Oprah pay those two snowflakes for that interview?

I don't think they were paid per se; rather, Archewell probably received a donation. (IRS, please follow the money!)

Back
Top Bottom