• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mark Kelly: Racist democrat candidate for US Senate

I really know nothing about the guy, but the fact is, if a republican candidate had said what he said, his career would be over.

Just like trumps right? Jesus you have taken this to the extreme.

WAAATTTTT?!!! He called his brother, "Rodrigo"????!! I'm so sorry, I didn't know what Kelly did was that serious!!! What do you think should happen to him now? Hanging? Electric chair? Thanks for setting me straight on this man!

trumpists :)

Notice you didnt answer the question lol. Care to try again? Why did he refer to his brother as Rodrigo?

I'm telling ya - the electric chair is too humane for what Kelly did. I say we send him to one of W.'s black sites and torture him! <sarcasm>

"Rodrigo"???? <gasp>!

You know that post is completely idiotic, right? Go ahead, explain the joke to me. Maybe its funny as hell and Im just missing it. He said his brother has essentially turned into an ape and they call him Rodrigo now. Explain how thats funny and how he isnt insulting Hispanics.

Just like trumps right? Jesus you have taken this to the extreme.

Ive done no such thing. You, on the other hand, vilify Trump for his supposedly racist comments but look the other way when an obviously racist comment is made by a democrat. Thats whats known as hypocrisy and you own it.

Ive done no such thing. You, on the other hand, vilify Trump for his supposedly racist comments but look the other way when an obviously racist comment is made by a democrat. Thats whats known as hypocrisy and you own it.

Explain how Kelly's comments were racist?

He called his white twin brother a baboon or something like that. :lol:

Oh wait he used the Spanish and Portuguese version of a German name. The Horror.........

You know that post is completely idiotic, right? Go ahead, explain the joke to me. Maybe its funny as hell and Im just missing it. He said his brother has essentially turned into an ape and they call him Rodrigo now. Explain how thats funny and how he isnt insulting Hispanics.

Notice you didnt answer the question lol. Care to try again? Why did he refer to his brother as Rodrigo?

And what do you think should happen to Kelly for saying that horrible, horrible, horrible thing, besides doing what he's already done - apologize?!

But please - continue to point out insensitive things others have said when we've got a white supremacist in the white house who's never apologized for any of the disgusting crap he's spewed.

Trumpist double-standards are so adorable <smh>

Explain how Kelly's comments were racist?

I just did. He said his brother had essentially turned into an ape and they were now calling him Rodrigo. Is that supposed to be some sort of compliment to Hispanics?

And what do you think should happen to Kelly for saying that horrible, horrible, horrible thing, besides doing what he's already done - apologize?!

But please - continue to point out insensitive things others have said when we've got a white supremacist in the white house who's never apologized for any of the disgusting crap he's spewed.

Trumpist double-standards are so adorable <smh>

You spend an awful lot of time avoiding a simple question dont you. Why not just answer it.

Oh wait he used the Spanish and Portuguese version of a German name. The Horror.........

Ah, so it was a more esoteric joke than I thought. Please, explain the humor for me. Maybe its hilarious and Im just missing it. Fill me in.

He called his white twin brother a baboon or something like that. :lol:

You are just showing your ignorance now. Go educate yourself on what he said and come back. Thanks.

You are just showing your ignorance now. Go educate yourself on what he said and come back. Thanks.

So his twin brother isn't white? :lol:

Ah, so it was a more esoteric joke than I thought. Please, explain the humor for me. Maybe its hilarious and Im just missing it. Fill me in.

Once again I never said it was funny, your faux outrage on the other hand......

Once again I never said it was funny, your faux outrage on the other hand......

Boy but you libs are simply incapable of handling any criticism of your tribe. All you can do is deflect to Trump or attack those pointing out your racism and hypocrisy.

Boy but you libs are simply incapable of handling any criticism of your tribe. All you can do is deflect to Trump or attack those pointing out your racism and hypocrisy.

He apologized what else do you want from him? Should he fall on his sword and kill himself as penance?

Why does a person in Ohio even care about it?

He apologized what else do you want from him? Should he fall on his sword and kill himself as penance?

Why does a person in Ohio even care about it?

He's a snowflake. That's why.

They don’t usually start out political until one side sees a sliver of hope they can pin it on the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is approximately "100% of the time."

Big Fuc*ing deal. He was joking. It was two years ago. If we counted how many times Trump made racist statements.... And remember, Trump doesn't joke.
most recently when he alluded to segregation and saying that Kamala cannot become president, because she has to come through the back door...meaning he thinks blacks should be required to come through the back door again, instead of the front....and he sure as hell wasn't joking. He wasn't joking when he claimed she wasn't an American and that Obama wasn't an American either.

Back
Top Bottom