• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Greene says if a nurse comes door to door to vaccinate you... Shoot 'em

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Video has emerged showing MTG suggesting that people should deploy their second amendment rights should any government nurses show up at your house suggesting you and your Family get vaccinated. Now, don't forget, MTG isn't just some Jethro off the dirt road.... She is a sitting member of Congress. How ITF did we ever fall so low?

Thanks to leftist voting malfeasance since 2000, these trumpQons will have total power in 2025 for the next three decades.

Video has emerged showing MTG suggesting that people should deploy their second amendment rights should any government nurses show up at your house suggesting you and your Family get vaccinated. Now, don't forget, MTG isn't just some Jethro off the dirt road.... She is a sitting member of Congress. How ITF did we ever fall so low?

Now we all know how to act should MGT come knocking at our door.

We are not allowed to say what should happen if a person accidentally mistakes MTG for a vaccinator, are we? ***

*** 🚨 The ABOVE is PURE SARCASM and is NOT intended to be taken seriously as an invitation or endorsement of violence. 🚨

Thanks to leftist voting malfeasance since 2000, these trumpQons will have total power in 2025 for the next three decades.

This unhinged conspiracy theory doesn't explain how or why the GOP has elevated them to the top of the party.

And tax dollars are paying her wages! That money could have bought the military TWO toilet seats.

How does anybody think that someone won’t get them on video or audio in this day and age.

She gets cheered is the scary part….

That's where I draw the line. Shoot 'em? Really? Jus' tie 'm up on the hitch of yer pickup and drag'm down a gravel road for awhile. Ya gotta show some consideration, some compassion. MTG needs to come around to a shining city on a hill. Compassionate conservatism. Vote Republican.

How does anybody think that someone won’t get them on video or audio in this day and age.

She gets cheered is the scary part….

To the bolded: "Absolutely!"

We've underestimated before - how deep & prevalent this stuff is - and we ended-up with Trump in the White House.

It is not over . . . not even close . . . not by far . . .

God damned, this girl is just way off the rails.
Calm down. The video cuts off before urges people to only wound them, not kill them.

No, they won't, and MTG will be home for good in January 2023.

I imagine she's been vaccinated.

That's where I draw the line. Shoot 'em? Really? Jus' tie 'm up on the hitch of yer pickup and drag'm down a gravel road for awhile. Ya gotta show some consideration, some compassion. MTG needs to come around to a shining city on a hill. Compassionate conservatism. Vote Republican.
What she needs is to get a serious case of Covid. Guarantee that would change her tune. She is a disgrace to the republican party and the human race in general.

The problem I see with her is that there is no joking in her statements. I believe she means it. Makes me want to puke when I hear her name.

She is a dangerous psychopath.

She is a dangerous psychopath.

You need a recommendation from the ethics committee to expel her. Then you need a 2/3 vote in the house. So a good start would be an investigation into her dangerous rhetoric. After that, republicans will never vote to expel her.

Yeah, and don't forget their baby-eatin' and their consortin' with Satan his self!

When you say the Trump Q-balls wil have "total power" for the next three decades, I think you underestimate, first of all, how stupid they are and, secondly, how very, very stupid they are. Or, did you mean they'll all get 30 years for treason and they'll have total power over the yard at some federal pen? That I'd agree with.

A Trump supporter would just say, "Did she use the words 'shoot them down?'"

"As far as I heard, she just said we love our guns and don't like people coming to our door."

As long as there is a logical leap that needs to be made, no matter how small, Trump supporters believe that they have plausible deniability.

To them, it's code, and the code is working just fine.

If someone actually does this, the family of the injured person might decide that a civil lawsuit is an option.

Well first, no "nurses are going to show op at anyone's door trying to vaccinate them
And second, this is the type of dumb ****, irresponsible rhetoric that some John corn hillbilly ****er can internalize and use as justification to go out and kill medical professionals. That woman is a class A ****.

Back
Top Bottom