• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man who brought Molotov cocktails near Capitol on January 6 sentenced to nearly 4 years

72 yrs old and put Trump and his selfish old ass ahead of his kids and grandkids.

I hope he gets roughed up in prison. Piece of shit.

The sentence should be 20 years, so he can die alone in prison.
I wonder why we never see lefties demanding this for those who commit actual violent crime daily. If they did, maybe the rate of violent crime would go down.

I wonder why we never see lefties demanding this for those who commit actual violent crime daily. If they did, maybe the rate of violent crime would go down.
I wonder why we never see righties demanding jail time for rapists.

You mad that democracy hating anti American scumbags are being jailed?

Why is it that righties sweep this under the rug, like they were tourists or looking for keggers?

I hate when anti Americans do this shit. Why do they even live here if they hate democracy so much?

If they tried this in other countries, they’d be hung by now.

Good. Now let's see how much time the 2 BLM terrorists get for actually throwing molitov cocktails into a police car during the Floyd riots.

More deflection.

No comments about the traitor in the OP? That's too difficult for you? Too embarrassing?

As much as you Trumpers try to paint all rioters as Democrats, nobody is buying it. Rioters have no political affiliation. Trum-flag-waiving traitors, storming the capital to harm lawmakers and overturn an election, make it clear who they support. That's their purpose. That's why it was an insurrection. That's why it's a lot more serious than riots about cops killing civilians.

They face up to 10 years in prison, so if this was some attempt to create the impression of a discrepancy, try again.
He tried to cry victim, then posted a link to rioters receiving a longer sentence. :ROFLMAO:

I've never claimed to be a smart guy but even I know going out kitted-up with Molotov cocktails to a government building is going to be a bad time.
The staff in those buildings tend to frown upon you setting them on fire.

How about stopping this back and forth partisan nonsense? No one should make excuses for any violence.

that depends on the jurisdiction, criminal history, level of cooperation, etc. BTW I don't think merely having weed should ever result in a criminal charge.
Really? You're going to compare the mere possession of weed to the possession of a weapon of destruction? That's pretty stupid. But than again it's far from the first time we have seen you. post such inane stupidity.

Really? You're going to compare the mere possession of weed to the possession of a weapon of destruction? That's pretty stupid. But than again it's far from the first time we have seen you. post such inane stupidity.
you either totally misread what I said-or you are dishonestly mis-interpreting it

you either totally misread what I said-or you are dishonestly mis-interpreting it
No, I think my observation was pretty much totally spot on. You have a well documented habit of spouting such nonsense.

No, I think my observation was pretty much totally spot on. You have well documented history of spouting such nonsense.
your posts are generally infantile, dishonest and you clearly misread what I wrote. You obviously didn't understand it, or you are intentionally misrepresenting it. I was agreeing that it was wrong for someone to be given more time for merely possessing weed compared to having illegal firebombs etc> I also stated that mere possession of weed should not result in prosecution. So your observation is infantile nonsense yet again

your posts are generally infantile, dishonest and you clearly misread what I wrote. You obviously didn't understand it, or you are intentionally misrepresenting it. I was agreeing that it was wrong for someone to be given more time for merely possessing weed compared to having illegal firebombs etc> I also stated that mere possession of weed should not result in prosecution. So your observation is infantile nonsense yet again
BS! You meant what you said. Too late to start backtracking on it now.

Back
Top Bottom