• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man who brought Molotov cocktails near Capitol on January 6 sentenced to nearly 4 years

BS! You meant what you said. Too late to start backtracking on it now.
Here is what I said-people can read it and see how dishonest your stupidity posts are

People have gotten larger sentences for weed.

that depends on the jurisdiction, criminal history, level of cooperation, etc. BTW I don't think merely having weed should ever result in a criminal charge.
So Deuce said that some people get longer sentences for weed than the mope who is the subject of this thread

I noted that depends on the jurisdiction and other factors. I was not denying his claim. I then said I am opposed to people getting any time for weed.

so what did I say that you can dispute. That in some jurisdictions, someone can get more time for weed but it depends on several factors?

Here is what I said-people can read it and see how dishonest your stupidity posts are

So Deuce said that some people get longer sentences for weed than the mope who is the subject of this thread

I noted that depends on the jurisdiction and other factors. I was not denying his claim. I then said I am opposed to people getting any time for weed.

so what did I say that you can dispute. That in some jurisdictions, someone can get more time for weed but it depends on several factors?
You don't get it at all. It doesn't matter whether you think people should get any time for the possession of weed. Which btw the large majority of which who do get charged for possession of pot are black. So that would seem to be the most primary of these so called 'several factors'. But what you don't seem to get is that your attempt to even try to equivalize the penalties for the possession of a firebomb with the mere possession of pot is totally messed up.

You don't get it at all. It doesn't matter whether you think people should get any time for the possession of weed. Which btw the large majority of which who do get charged for possession of pot are black. So that would seem to be the most primary of these so called 'several factors'. But what you don't seem to get is that your attempt to even try to equivalize the penalties for the possession of a firebomb with the mere possession of pot is totally messed up.
wrong again-one poster was complaining that sometimes people get more time for weed than this guy got for having bombs and guns in violation of the law. I was noting that in some jurisdictions his claims about drug penalties was correct and I further said that no one should get time for having weed. That obviously means that I was trying to justify those busted for weed should get more time than a guy with petrol bombs.

are you unable to understand that? Race has nothing to do with my comment.

Do you deny that penalties for marijuana possession can turn on several factors including the JURISDICTION, criminal history and cooperation?

do you understand that I oppose anyone doing time for having weed?

totally ****ed up

he's correct. some do.
I never denied that, did I
and I obviously don't support it

so what is the controversy other than another poster clearly was unable to understand the obvious

I never denied that, did I
and I obviously don't support it

so what is the controversy other than another poster clearly was unable to understand the obvious
yeah. the obvious is that some people, who do lesser crimes, get longer sentences than this guy who brought the tools of terrorism and insurrection.

Back
Top Bottom