• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Descends Lower Than The Animals

I would not go that far
The ONLY hope for man is found at the Cross over 20 centuries ago. And through His physical resurrection, we can have eternal life.
Is a hope based on a lie a hope?

“Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers”

[al-Maa'idah 5:72]

I would not go that far
The ONLY hope for man is found at the Cross over 20 centuries ago. And through His physical resurrection, we can have eternal life.

OMFG

yeah, you go with that... stay out of the sciences, thanks.

What Does man's expanding penchant to descend Lower Than The Animals tell you about the future ?
Aw, don't put yourself down like that, I'm sure you have some redeeming features too. :cool:

I could be wrong but I think most conservative opposition to abortion for Black women is that they won’t get to be racist against their children.

And your answer is to what, force them to carry the baby to term?
Well you're way ahead of me, but yes. I prohibit abortion if it isn't for the wellbeing of the mother (the real well being — not the one about her wanting to be lazy and selfish for a few more years or forever.)

Man's ever growing desire towards self & self preserving violence & murder and killing of Black Baby lives through abortion by the hundreds of thousands . & self satisfying sexual depravity , lower than that of the animals.
Go on ?

For the vast majority of the world's population, there's never been a better or safer time to be alive than the 21st century.

( present year might be a slight exception to that - hopefully just a glitch on the grander scheme of things)

What Does man's expanding penchant to descend Lower Than The Animals tell you about the future ?
It tells me we are living in the last days of the last days that Jesus spoke about...

Well you're way ahead of me, but yes. I prohibit abortion if it isn't for the wellbeing of the mother (the real well being — not the one about her wanting to be lazy and selfish for a few more years or forever.)
Rape or incest, major health issues with the fetus?

It tells me we are living in the last days of the last days that Jesus spoke about...

People for 2000 years have claimed in every generation to be “living in the last days”.
Sooty, it’s just more myth and superstition.

As if Eatomus actually cared about black babies. Or blacks of any age, for that matter. Just your typical right wing troll, nothing more.

Nothing that Islam doesn't teach me about it.

Qur'an Surat l-a'raf, verse 179 "Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful."
Fiction.

Rape or incest, major health issues with the fetus?
as for the first:
5 – Undoubtedly the rape of a Muslim woman by an evil enemy is a strong reason for the Muslim woman and for her family to have an abortion. For she will hate this foetus, the result of this iniquitous attack, and she will want to get rid of it. So this concession is to be given because of necessity, especially in the first days of the pregnancy.

6 – Nevertheless, there is nothing wrong with a Muslim woman who has suffered this disaster keeping the foetus without being forced to get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom