• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Man Bashing

'm female, Jewish and have a mental disorder, but you don't see me all paranoid about what people think of me. Appreciate what you have without seeking persecution, you ingrateful schmucks. You in particular, alphamale - every topic of yours seems to be the same "Woe is me! Everyone hates me because I'm a white dude!" crap. No, we don't, and you're behaving as badly as any other fool who cries an -ism where there isn't one.

Jewish females don't have any reason to be paranoid. If you're jewish, you're probably in the middle class or above, and nobody has benefitted more from the rigged system of "affirmative action" than middle class white women. Also, jewish people as a class have assumed a certain bullshit victim class status from carefully hoarded world war II guilt that everybody is supposed to respect and honor.

alphamale said:
Jewish females don't have any reason to be paranoid. If you're jewish, you're probably in the middle class or above...

Haha, wrong. My mother's a single parent, who works as a secretary. We live in a rented house, and I go to a public school. Wanna try again with those stereotypes?

alphamale said:
Also, jewish people as a class have assumed a certain bullshit victim class status from carefully hoarded world war II guilt that everybody is supposed to respect and honor.

Yeah, like the time in middle school I was honoured with a swastika on my locker? :neutral:

Face it, dude. You have some kind of persecution complex. It's funny, but also stupid.

vergiss said:
Face it, dude. You have some kind of persecution complex. It's funny, but also stupid.

I deal in facts and logic, not complexes. If you are afraid to debate, go infect another thread.

alphamale said:
I deal in facts and logic, not complexes. If you are afraid to debate, go infect another thread.

There's neither fact nor logic in misogynistic, anti-semitic screeds.

Back
Top Bottom