• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Major League Baseball 2021

Reminds me of my dad, back when I was growing up, complaining that Monday Night Football didn't start until 9PM.
One of the hardest adjustments I had to make as a kid was moving from Central to Eastern Time Zone and finding out most of the shows I liked were now past my bedtime. GRrrrrrr,

Uh, no. I wrote the post you quoted after LA won.
I know. I just couldn't let a comment awarding the series to LA pass without comment. I enjoyed Lux's face even more than Longoria's home run.
1634230190481.jpeg

BTW that was in no way a swing. Probably wouldn't have mattered. But still.
MLB announced home plate Rackley about 20 minutes before the game. He’s an over. Crew chief Bellino at 1st is an under. McCullers is out with a forearm; sounds like a deGrom.

BTW that was in no way a swing. Probably wouldn't have mattered. But still.
mlb.com also admitted that but no big deal since they got the market in they wanted; LAD has taken a page out of the Tampa Bay book with openers

Braves take Game 1 of the NLCS.

NL was a good game, I actually watched it to the end... Home plate Ump had a big strike zone, but he had it for both teams, so I had no problem with the way he called the game.

Only one of the two managers in tonight’s game in Houston was a cheater in 2017.

Despite that, the Red Sox should play under protest.
No fair to have to pitch to a guy with the strength of an adult and the strike zone of a 5 year old. It's just not right.

No fair to have to pitch to a guy with the strength of an adult and the strike zone of a 5 year old. It's just not right.

Wasn't Alex Cora the orchestrator of the scandal?

What's with the Sox and Grand Slams? Isn't that three already?

Big bott of 8 just saved the Dodgers' season.

It's probably just me.....a lifelong Dodger hater....but LA has the most obnoxious, over-the-top player celebrations in MLB.
Preening and prancing at every freaking opportunity.
I remember way back in the day....what 3 or 4 years ago?...... batflips were considered bad form.
On the plus side, Cody Bellinger blew out his shoulder while forearm-smashing a teammate last year.
So maybe, just maybe, idiotic behavior can be a force for good.
Anyway, I'm pretty certain the Dodgers are a blot on humanity and a disgrace to this great nation.
Not to be outdone, Atlanta has its own overly effusive celebrant..... Joc (look-at-me-I-got-a-hit!) Pederson....yup....a former Dodger.
So.....go Braves!....I guess......even with that stupid tomahawk chop shit.

Houston with a 7-run ninth. Holy crap!

Got me to thinking of searching the shortest players; Freddie Patek at 5’5” and HoFers Phil Rizzuto and Hack Wilson at 5’6”.

Early game today is the AL game. I'll watch it, I'm getting into the MLB's playoffs now. Even the AL..
Yesterday had ‘normal’ starting times locally at 2:00 in LA and 8:00 in Boston. Buehler has a 5-year history of pitching poorly during the day but LAD is dangerous with the better BP and comebacks.

HOU certainly had the better BP yesterday. Today’s time starts are 5:00 locally in LA and 4:00 locally in HOU, both ‘abnormal’ imho. Home plate Wolf at BOS is an under and Carlson at LAD is an over from their career stats.

Early game today is the AL game. I'll watch it, I'm getting into the MLB's playoffs now. Even the AL..
Iassogna did first two games ago and went to the booth last. Same with Hoye at LA.

Back
Top Bottom