• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying propagandist hacks. Have you been deceived by the media?

Worse than anything, according to my email, My Apple account is overdue....I don't have one. My Netflix has been turned off due to non-payment ..paid them 2 days ago...Bank of America closed my account and I need to give them my name, Social Security number and my credit card info....Yeah Pal..coming right up... plus I've won the Yugoslavian Lottery for 50 million (If I send them a 263.42 processing fee.)...and..I think my dog died? :)
Congratulations on the lottery and I'm sorry to hear about your dog.

I also think that there are some in the MSM that want to blow the whistle on this state run media propaganda, but are scared to.
It needs to happen, for the good of the country.
Yes, Fox is State run media at this point.

It's not just the Hunter email thing. Why do you think Trump put out a copy of the 60 minutes interview?
It's so those sacks of garbage CANT EDIT IT.

Lies, lies, lies.....

Why would CBS need to edit the Leslie Stahl interview of Trump? If you weren't irresistibly attracted to Trump, you might notice he is a

trump_dumpster_fire.gif

Trump Goes After Final Debate Moderator Kristen Welker
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...ible-unfair-but-says-ill-still-play-the-game/
President Donald Trump went after the moderator of the final presidential debate, NBC's Kristen Welker on Twitter Saturday afternoon, days before that debate is set to take place.. The president ...

Trump's Lesbian Niece Adds Her Own Shade to 'Crazy Uncle ...
https://www.advocate.com/politics/2...-niece-adds-her-own-shade-crazy-uncle-comment
Trump's Lesbian Niece Adds Her Own Shade to 'Crazy Uncle' Comment MSNBC The comment arose from Trump's defense of his tweeting of false conspiracy theories during his Thursday town hall.

2020 Election: Trump claims first presidential debate will ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-wallace-moderator-2020-election-b579503.html
2020 Election: Trump claims first presidential debate will be 'unfair' Mr Trump insists that Chris Wallace will not ask Joe Biden tough questions. Graeme Massie. Los Angeles.

Lol. What oh what will you do after January 20th? QAnon meetings?
After the 20th, riots will be front page news for a week or so. I would've said for months, but in his 2nd term, he won't have to hold back, and will crush any riots pretty quickly. Oh, ONLY, if the governor or mayor requests it, of course.
....Heck, he could tell them to go ahead and infect themselves with the plague from china and they would.......

f03fdd118e6365ba654ab976a6e8028ae21e2137.png

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

123c83cc6cfeb650ecf2d65a41a6f7256532ecca.jpg

..........But yeah, we know, trump is your god now.........

....he could give putin and xi a blowjob on live TV and you would say that he is just "owning the libs".

And if your "progressive", you can rub one out on a zoom call, and the left will excuse it.
" But it should not be an unreasonably high standard to ask people not to engage in sex acts while talking to their work colleagues. If your urge is to defend that simply because it’s a man who supports legal abortion, you may need to rethink your value system."
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/the-unseemly-urge-to-excuse-jeffrey-toobin/

Of topic: Why do so many leftists such as yourself have "undisclosed" in the "political leaning" line of their profile? I'm not being sarcastic, just curious.

After the 20th, riots will be front page news for a week or so. I would've said for months, but in his 2nd term, he won't have to hold back, and will crush any riots pretty quickly. Oh, ONLY, if the governor or mayor requests it, of course.

And if your "progressive", you can rub one out on a zoom call, and the left will excuse it.
" But it should not be an unreasonably high standard to ask people not to engage in sex acts while talking to their work colleagues. If your urge is to defend that simply because it’s a man who supports legal abortion, you may need to rethink your value system."
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/the-unseemly-urge-to-excuse-jeffrey-toobin/

Of topic: Why do so many leftists such as yourself have "undisclosed" in the "political leaning" line of their profile? I'm not being sarcastic, just curious.

Says the entity of undisclosed gender.....

Surely you have lost faith in them by this time? They're really nothing but a damn joke at this point, and a bad one at that. 🤦
Lying propagandist hacks. Have you been deceived by the media?

I never had faith in lying propagandist hacks, or been deceived by them. When I listen to Fox news or Christian conservative radio, it's just to see what conspiracies and hate mongering they're pushing for the day. I have not been deceived by the Fox news mainstream media, I'm too mature and intelligent for that. I live in reality, not fantasy.

I never had faith in lying propagandist hacks, or been deceived by them. When I listen to Fox news or Christian conservative radio, it's just to see what conspiracies and hate mongering they're pushing for the day. I have not been deceived by the Fox news mainstream media, I'm too mature and intelligent for that. I live in reality, not fantasy.

Ya, I can tell that you are really a true believer, and woke to the max.

It's not just the Hunter email thing. Why do you think Trump put out a copy of the 60 minutes interview?

Lies, lies, lies.....
The only sack of garbage is Cadet Bonespurs. He has well earned his title as the Liar In Chief....he runs away when asked questions that would expose his shit.....been doing that for decades, you haven't noticed? :p

At some point, the TDS crowd needs to forget all the programmed in talking points and actually think for themselves. I have no idea when that will be. Won't be holding my breath.

Lies, lies, lies.....
ROFL...60 Minutes could not possible edit the interview to make Trump appear any more stupid than what he posted.

Desperate days for Trump supporters it appears.

Ya, I can tell that you are really a true believer, and woke to the max.
Your 'can tell, you think' threads.....they all make me feel more confident that the end of the Trump circus act is near. Keep posting please! :)

ROFL...60 Minutes could not possible edit the interview to make Trump appear any more stupid than what he posted.

Desperate days for Trump supporters it appears.
The foul stench of desperation by his followers.

Lies, lies, lies.....

Is that the one where he says he wants the Supreme Court to kill the ACA?

At some point, the TDS crowd needs to forget all the programmed in talking points and actually think for themselves. I have no idea when that will be. Won't be holding my breath.
Back to the point of the interview, can you explain trumps Non-answer when it came to his health care plan, he said he has been dropping bits and pieces everywhere and said something about a hundred Millions Americans getting something now, can you clarify his points, or better yet show us some of the details from this healthcare plan, oh and if you can, will you point out where in that plan where pre-existing conditions are covered as he says? I'll wait, but I won't be holding my breath while waiting for your in-depth reply.

Probably after he is out of office. Until then, his supporters will suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and keep believing anything their serial liar pres tells them.

Surely you have lost faith in them by this time? They're really nothing but a damn joke at this point, and a bad one at that. 🤦

All the headlines on my news feed said the debate didn’t matter and that tells me, more than anything that Trump won and they know it.

Woke is defined as being aware of the reality. Are you not woke? You must be comatose.

Believing there are 38 or 57 or 200 genders doesn’t indicate a solid grip on reality.

Lies, lies, lies.....
What a desperately stupid post.

Back
Top Bottom