• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Low Turnouts for Covid Booster Jab in 65-Older Demographic

WTF are you on about?

I reserve the right to mock antivaxxer idiots at all times.

Stupidity should be mocked.
Mock them all you want if you like. That is a reflection of you. What you don't get to do is tell lies and than months later when they are exposed as such get to rationalize them away.

The vaccine did not stop the spread of the virus. End of story. People who chose not to be vaccinated endangered nobody but themselves.

Mock them all you want if you like. That is a reflection of you. What you don't get to do is tell lies and than months later when they are exposed as such get to rationalize them away.

The vaccine did not stop the spread of the virus. End of story. People who chose not to be vaccinated endangered nobody but themselves.

What "lies" are you babbling about?

Quote them.

I can quote one as an example:

"People who chose not to be vaccinated endangered nobody but themselves."

This is a lie in many levels. More likely to infect others. More likely to jam the hospitals thereby causing issues with other needed resources.

At least six. Where did you get your three a year claim?
I am guessing about future boosters. So the recommendation is after 4 months from your first booster it's time to get your second one. You need to pick up you injection pace.

At least six. Where did you get your three a year claim?

Booster ....4 months ....booster ....4 months .... booster. That would be 3 a year. Hey add a monkey pox in there and who know, maybe a monkey pox booster. Maybe it will be 5 in a year.

Booster ....4 months ....booster ....4 months .... booster. That would be 3 a year. Hey add a monkey pox in there and who know, maybe a monkey pox booster. Maybe it will be 5 in a year.

The CDC has approved a second COVID-19 booster for people age 50 and older that can be given 4 months after a first booster. People with moderate to severe immunosuppression are also eligible to receive an additional shot.

Can.

Not a requirement. Not even a recommendation.

And for people who are immunosuppressed or over 50.

😂

The CDC has approved a second COVID-19 booster for people age 50 and older that can be given 4 months after a first booster. People with moderate to severe immunosuppression are also eligible to receive an additional shot.

Can.

Not a requirement. Not even a recommendation.

And for people who are immunosuppressed or over 50.

😂
This thread is about 65 and older. You just said you are in this category, so I do not understand your point. Well past time for your second booster.

Who knew that people who are part of the party that claims to be pro life would be so reckless and careless and uncaring about life?

And the answer is "anyone paying attention".
The moral majority was all a scam from the beginning.

How many months ago was your first booster?
I went to get my booster shot and I pulled down my pants for the shot and they ran me out of the place for some reason.

People are burned out with the bullshit show.

Burned out? Yes - count me among them.

Bullshit show? Absolutely not. FFS, COVID has taken 1-2 years off of American life expectancy. There's nothing bullshit about that. Nothing bullshit about myocarditis, which I now likely have thanks to (probable) COVID omicron infection. Nothing bullshit about long COVID which threatens to disable millions upon millions of people well below retirement age.

Mentally we're all kind of settled in when it comes to COVID as something novel, but I'm tired of people treating COVID like it's just some bad cold. It's killed well over a million Americans. Name a war or natural disaster that's done that.

Mask on -Mask off, boosters yes and boosters no. The don't believe Biden at all.

Oh piss off - you and your trying to politicized this thing. Still butt hurt over the fact that your MAGA Jesus lost the election I guess, eh?

Back
Top Bottom