• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Low Turnouts for Covid Booster Jab in 65-Older Demographic

Look aspirin saves lives. So what? These injections they are calling vaccines are not stopping people from getting covid. They are not very effective at being vaccines. The business about mitigating the illness is not what vaccines are for and it is not the bill of goods sold to us.

Who cares if the vaccine doesn't stop one from getting COVID if it saves lives?

And for those 65 and older which is the discussion here. Most have already completed their regime since they are a leading demographic in being fully vaccinated.

The 65 and older group guidance for the 3rd booster shot is for moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals,
Could it be that is why the 3rd shot numbers are down?

Not all of us old folks are moderately or higher immunocompromised. I am not. I may get a 3rd booster this fall if it is targeting the ba5 and ba5 is the most common strain infecting people.

Just another lets bash Biden thread and misusing information that is out regarding covid. What a suprise.:eek:

Yes the results matter. How many times has double boosted Joe Biden gotten covid so far? I can't keep count.

Did Biden have to be hospitalized and put on oxygen?

Could it be because Biden was vaccinated and boosted is one of the main factors in having a mild case of covid?

Results matter.

These things should not be called vaccines at all. Vaccines are supposed to prevent one from getting something. This things that they are producing do not.
Cool. Call it any word you like. Doesn't change anything. They reduce serious cases and deaths. Works for me.

Cool. Call it any word you like. Doesn't change anything. They reduce serious cases and deaths. Works for me.
That is not what we were sold 2 years ago. We were told these were vaccines that would be 95% effective at preventing the virus. These "vaccines" are not very effective.

That is not what we were sold 2 years ago. We were told these were vaccines that would be 95% effective at preventing the virus. These "vaccines" are not very effective.

The early vaccines were effective.

The problem with people like you is that you can't comprehend that things change as variants and mutations occur.

And the vaccines still help prevent hospitalization and/or death.

So your concept of "effective" is seriously flawed.

If you want to cite some data, I might care what you think.

For myself, the risk I was taking the so-called "vaccine" to prevent was DEATH, or ending up in the hospital breathing through a ventilator. It's worked very well to prevent those outcomes, and I do not care what you want to call it, if not a vaccine.

The early vaccines were effective.

The problem with people like you is that you can't comprehend that things change as variants and mutations occur.

And the vaccines still help prevent hospitalization and/or death.

So your concept of "effective" is seriously flawed.
You enjoy your life taking three injections every year for the rest of your life.

You seem really excited about this... Hoping there will be a die off in the over 65 crowd?
That's what I thought after reading it. Like the "pro life" guy in texass who said we should sacrifice grandma and grandpa for the economy. You can't make this stuff up.

Who cares if the vaccine doesn't stop one from getting COVID if it saves lives?
You have a lot of balls to say this after the way you all attempted to shame people for not getting vaccinated.

They also attempted to shame everyone into taking it based on the ethical argument that it would prevent the spread of the virus. They owe everyone a huge apology and then they should slink away in shame.

They don't get to ammend their position after being proved liars

They also attempted to shame everyone into taking it based on the ethical argument that it would prevent the spread of the virus. They owe everyone a huge apology and then they should slink away in shame.

They don't get to ammend their position after being proved liars

Stupidity should be mocked.

Back
Top Bottom