• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Losers

Disqualified as Comander in Chief

• yes

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • other

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has trump disqualified himself as commander in chief of the US military with his disparaging remarks about Americans killed in action defending this great country

Those remarks do not constitute disqualifying reasons under our Constitution.

But they very well should be weighed heavily by anyone considering voting for him and considering how a commander in chief might fail at that position when they hold our Military in such disregard.

It is what it is.

Who'd a thunk it. Unidentified and unverifiable sources state something negative about Trump and every retard on the internet and loony Joe Biden swear it is true. These are the same retards that constantly posted that Adam Schiff had undeniable evidence that Trump was a Russian operative. Just goes to show you, it don't take much to get the lemmings stirred up. However it does show how desperate Biden is. Guess that is what you get from a candidate without a functioning brain.

It's all a left wing conspiracy.All lies.The liberals will stoop as low as they can .Trump is a very popular President and Biden is sinking fast.

Keep telling yourself that.

Multiple sources?Who?

Just about everyone that was with him that's all. You know it's true and it changes nothing. You have given up any semblance of respectability long ago. Everyone knows that.

Has trump disqualified himself as commander in chief of the US military with his disparaging remarks about Americans killed in action defending this great country

If the remarks are ever verified, no, not really.

Trump's a dick and has always been one. So I don't really care for whatever he says off the cuff.

I'm just really tired of what looks to be the 12th or so thread started, just so someone can cry about Trump possibly being mean.

If what he said about McCain and the the Gold Star parents did nothing to wake up the cultists in the military, nothing will.

Seeing as Biden has already awakened all the registered sex offenders to his side.

I think I'm fine with Trump having a few dissidents in his camp.

Trum supporters will stomach anything.
They will never learn.

Which makes it pretty frightening to realize all of the things that the anti-trump crowd, willingly stomachs.

As far as I'm concerned the Traitor In Chief has disqualified himself many times over, not just for these unpatriotic and crude remarks about our troops.

attachment.php

But you're willing to support a sex offender and rapist?

Yeah, stick with your jilted morals. I'll hang my hat on the right side of the street for a little while longer.

deplorable rationalization

it's like you have sacrificed your soul

So denigration is all you have as a response?

Now that's pretty damn pathetic. I at least expected you to make a legitimate attempt at debate around here, at some point.

But it's pretty obvious now that you're just full of nothing but bile at this point.

NO.

1. He & some people close to him say that he did NOT say those comments.

2. And even if he did, he says a lot of things without thinking.

3. Above all, no one should be self-righteous enough to criticize him, for everyone (no exceptions) has said things in private that s/he would not want others to know.

Trump disqualified himself years ago in my book.

It's a sad state of affairs when the choices boil down to the likes of the Clinton/Biden/Trump.

As has been said, those remarks are pure hearsay and therefore are not reliable.

It is shaping up to be one of these deals where someone in the WH claims that Trump made the remarks; then that person told someone else; then that person told someone else; ...... -- then that person told the Criminal News Network and it gets aired as gospel.

Fake news at its very best.

CNN is famous for doing this as is MSNBC.

CNN had nothing to do with this reporting. They did not confirm it until days after it's release.

Those remarks do not constitute disqualifying reasons under our Constitution.

But they very well should be weighed heavily by anyone considering voting for him and considering how a commander in chief might fail at that position when they hold our Military in such disregard.

It is what it is.

The constitution has nothing in it about a president lying either. if lying like Trump has is not disqualifying, then what is?

If the remarks are ever verified, no, not really.

Trump's a dick and has always been one. So I don't really care for whatever he says off the cuff.

I'm just really tired of what looks to be the 12th or so thread started, just so someone can cry about Trump possibly being mean.

Do you own this forum? We don't care that you're tired of it.

But you're willing to support a sex offender and rapist?

Yeah, stick with your jilted morals. I'll hang my hat on the right side of the street for a little while longer.

It'll be a very little while.

NO.

1. He & some people close to him say that he did NOT say those comments.

2. And even if he did, he says a lot of things without thinking.

3. Above all, no one should be self-righteous enough to criticize him, for everyone (no exceptions) has said things in private that s/he would not want others to know.

1. Obviously, these things were not said in private.

2. Everyone is not the POTUS !!!!!!!!!!

1. Obviously, these things were not said in private.

If he did say them in private, that means among trusted friends and family. Just as ordinary people do.

Obviously, he made a BIG mistake in choosing his "friends." Of course, he did not choose his family.

During the last four years, some of his "friends" and family have proved to be disloyal ingrates. Now they are all rushing to put out books, all of which will be on the remainder table very soon.

Have a nice day!

The constitution has nothing in it about a president lying either. if lying like Trump has is not disqualifying, then what is?

His lying is disqualifying, he has failed to uphold the Constitution as he swore he would, that was a lie when he took the oath. He was impeached on his actions of proving that lie in his upholding his oath. Republicans in the Senate proved they had lied in taking their oaths of office. There is nothing more short of rejection at the Polls that can be done to sanction those oath breakers and remove them from office.

It is frustrating as hell that we the people have a failed president and failed Senators and we can't do a thing about it but hope and pray that sane and rational and politically well informed Americans vote them all out of office when their time comes.

It is maddening.

His lying is disqualifying, he has failed to uphold the Constitution as he swore he would, that was a lie when he took the oath. He was impeached on his actions of proving that lie in his upholding his oath. Republicans in the Senate proved they had lied in taking their oaths of office. There is nothing more short of rejection at the Polls that can be done to sanction those oath breakers and remove them from office.

It is frustrating as hell that we the people have a failed president and failed Senators and we can't do a thing about it but hope and pray that sane and rational and politically well informed Americans vote them all out of office when their time comes.

It is maddening.

we always fix this type of corruption. we just can't do it really fast.

Back
Top Bottom