• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loretta Lynch falls under the Clintons’ corrupting influence

Then why are you here engaging in discussion with me so often?

I'm not engaging in discussion with you...relevant discussion, anyway. I made my point a long time ago and everything else has been the useless stuff you've come up with.

It is my opinion that Loretta Lynch is her own woman...not a pawn of Barack Obama or either of the Clintons.

Deal with that.

LOL!!

Anyone who works for Obama is not their own man/woman. They are Obama's man/woman.

Heck, when she was Sec. State, even Hillary was Obama woman.

It is my opinion that Loretta Lynch is her own woman...not a pawn of Barack Obama or either of the Clintons.

Deal with that.

Deal with what? There's nothing of substance here to deal with.

Now if you want me to deal with something how about you detail why you believe what you are saying. It could lead to an interesting discussion on this discussion board.

Now if you want me to deal with something how about you detail why you believe what you are saying. It could lead to an interesting discussion on this discussion board.

Don't hold your breath. Frank doesn't explain anything...ever.

Don't hold your breath. Frank doesn't explain anything...ever.

Naa. He's rapidly approaching my ignore list. Just not conducive to an interesting discussion.

They have a ton of evidence to hang her what are you talking about?
This is the fib investigating the top has nothing to do with this

You seem to know more than the FBI...so what iddy biddy shred of evidence do you have to suggest there is enough to "hang her" with?

I only ask because it seems whenever I ask a Clinton hater such as yourself what evidence they have to base their opinion on...all I get is a song and dance routine to avoid answering the question...and sometimes for pages on end.

So I'm hoping that you might be different and provide some credible evidence as to why she should receive the death sentence.....which is an extreme opinion beyond all reason, rational and reality to have..imo.

In other words...me thinketh the laddy doth protest too mucheth.

Last edited:
I'm not engaging in discussion with you...relevant discussion, anyway. I made my point a long time ago and everything else has been the useless stuff you've come up with.

Loretta Lynch made a mistake in accepting the meeting with Bill Clinton.

I have made mistakes also.

The notion she is under some corrupting influence of the Clintons...is another of the hate accusations American conservatives seem unable to handle in an adult way.

You are discussing this with me. Since you consider what I have to say "irrelevant"...why do you obsess so over what I say?

LOL!!

Anyone who works for Obama is not their own man/woman. They are Obama's man/woman.

Heck, when she was Sec. State, even Hillary was Obama woman.

I think American conservatism has shown itself to be so hateful toward Hillary Clinton...they will find nonsense to say about almost everything she, or the people associated with her, do.

So...knock yourself out.

I think it is absurd...but there is no reasoning with you people.

Stop with the "there is no substance" nonsense...and deal with it.

If you think I am not providing substance or intelligent discussion...why not just ignore what I have to say?

Naa. He's rapidly approaching my ignore list. Just not conducive to an interesting discussion.

Loretta Lynch should never had taken that meeting with Bill Clinton. She made a mistake. All humans occasionally do. Nowhere near the big deal you guys are making it to be.

Easy enough for you to "ignore" me if you disagree...or if you think my opinions to be "unsubstantiated" or "irrelevant." You seem unable to ignore what I have to say, though.

Why don't you guys talk about Loretta Lynch and her conduct according to American conservative absurdity...rather than talking about me?

Loretta Lynch made a mistake in accepting the meeting with Bill Clinton.

I have made mistakes also.

Why are you telling me this? What have I said that makes you give me this response?

You see, Frank, this is the irrelevant stuff I've been talking about. For some reason, you keep coming up with this kind of stuff. :roll:

The notion she is under some corrupting influence of the Clintons...is another of the hate accusations American conservatives seem unable to handle in an adult way.

You are discussing this with me. Since you consider what I have to say "irrelevant"...why do you obsess so over what I say?

This "hate" thing you are fixating on...this boogyman you see...well, let's just say this is your own ghost that you'll have to deal with in your own way. I cannot help you.

Why are you telling me this? What have I said that makes you give me this response?

You see, Frank, this is the irrelevant stuff I've been talking about. For some reason, you keep coming up with this kind of stuff. :roll:

You addressed this comment to me:

I returned with a comment on thread topic.

Loretta Lynch did make a mistake.

I just thought the topic discussion deserved a bit of attention...even though you seem to want to talk mostly about me.

This "hate" thing you are fixating on...this boogyman you see...well, let's just say this is your own ghost that you'll have to deal with in your own way. I cannot help you.

Okay. So stop trying to "help" me.

Get onto the thread topic once in a while.

I think American conservatism has shown itself to be so hateful toward Hillary Clinton...they will find nonsense to say about almost everything she, or the people associated with her, do.

So...knock yourself out.

I think it is absurd...but there is no reasoning with you people.

In other words, you'd rather go on with your fixation about hate than reveal whether you agree with me or not. Could it be that you don't want to agree with me, but have not reasoned explanation as to why not? This is that "irrelevant" thing I was talking about.

You addressed this comment to me:

I returned with a comment on thread topic.

Loretta Lynch did make a mistake.

I just thought the topic discussion deserved a bit of attention...even though you seem to want to talk mostly about me.

Okay. So stop trying to "help" me.

Get onto the thread topic once in a while.

You really should keep up with what's going on in this thread. You should read it so you'll be aware what my position about the topic of this thread is. Then you wouldn't be saying stuff to me that I have already considered a possibility.

In any case, you are the one who started talking about me. Do you remember that? You know...the "theatrics" nonsense? Perhaps it's YOU who should just stop talking, eh?

You seem to know more than the FBI...so what iddy biddy shred of evidence do you have to suggest there is enough to "hang her" with?

I only ask because it seems whenever I ask a Clinton hater such as yourself what evidence they have to base their opinion on...all I get is a song and dance routine to avoid answering the question...and sometimes for pages on end.

So I'm hoping that you might be different and provide some credible evidence as to why she should receive the death sentence.....which is an extreme opinion beyond all reason, rational and reality to have..imo.

In other words...me thinketh the laddy doth protest too mucheth.

Actually, I'm thinking the lady uses hyperbole to much.

LOL!!

("death sentence"... :lamo )

In other words, you'd rather go on with your fixation about hate than reveal whether you agree with me or not.

I do not agree with you on almost anything you say.

I thought I was being clear about that.

Could it be that you don't want to agree with me, but have not reasoned explanation as to why not?

I guess it "could be."

About what in particular?

This is that "irrelevant" thing I was talking about.

Is what "the irrelevant thing?"

Once again, I think Loretta Lynch is her own person. Not all humans are owned by...or obsessed with...other people.

You really should keep up with what's going on in this thread. You should read it so you'll be aware what my position about the topic of this thread is. Then you wouldn't be saying stuff to me that I have already considered a possibility.

In any case, you are the one who started talking about me. Do you remember that? You know...the "theatrics" nonsense? Perhaps it's YOU who should just stop talking, eh?

I find you fascinating and relevant. So I speak with you.

You, on the other hand, find my comments to be irrelevant...and all sorts of other negatives. Just wondering why you are making this thread to be about me...instead of the topic.

I do not agree with you on almost anything you say.

I thought I was being clear about that.

Sooo...

Instead you go on and on about your boogyman.

Okay...

Once again, I think Loretta Lynch is her own person. Not all humans are owned by...or obsessed with...other people.

I find you fascinating and relevant. So I speak with you.

You, on the other hand, find my comments to be irrelevant...and all sorts of other negatives. Just wondering why you are making this thread to be about me...instead of the topic.

LOL!!

I see...

You are letting your hypocrisy show, Frank. It's okay for you to say negative things about me...but when I say negative things about you, I'm off topic.

In any case, I think you are totally wrong about Lynch. She works for Obama. He's her boss. Whatever she does, she must have his approval...or she won't be working for him much longer. So, no...she is not her own person when it comes to her DOJ activities.

Loretta Lynch should never had taken that meeting with Bill Clinton. She made a mistake. All humans occasionally do. Nowhere near the big deal you guys are making it to be.

Easy enough for you to "ignore" me if you disagree...or if you think my opinions to be "unsubstantiated" or "irrelevant." You seem unable to ignore what I have to say, though.

Why don't you guys talk about Loretta Lynch and her conduct according to American conservative absurdity...rather than talking about me?

Getting better. I did so above.

Sooo...

Instead you go on and on about your boogyman.

Okay...

And you keep coming to discuss "my boogyman" with me...or so you think.

Kinda weird on your part.

LOL!!

I see...

You are letting your hypocrisy show, Frank. It's okay for you to say negative things about me...but when I say negative things about you, I'm off topic.

In any case, I think you are totally wrong about Lynch. She works for Obama. He's her boss. Whatever she does, she must have his approval...or she won't be working for him much longer. So, no...she is not her own person when it comes to her DOJ activities.

I disagree. In my opinion, Loretta Lynch is her own person. But people like you are so driven by your hatred of people like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...that anyone who is near them also gets tarred.

Hey...you are free to indulge your hatred and frustration. So...go for it.

And you keep coming to discuss "my boogyman" with me...or so you think.

Kinda weird on your part.

I keep dismissing your boogyman and you keep bringing it up.

Go figure.

I disagree. In my opinion, Loretta Lynch is her own person. But people like you are so driven by your hatred of people like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton...that anyone who is near them also gets tarred.

Hey...you are free to indulge your hatred and frustration. So...go for it.

There you go again with your boogyman.

LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom