• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like Ralph's has been gouging me.

What do YOU think an increase in fees will produce, lower prices? LOL

The poorest Americans are struggling the most during Bidenflation, the highest in 40 years, with gas prices blowing the top off records and still climbing. Families are living hand-to-mouth just as employment was making a comeback from the Democrat-demanded shut downs that devastated jobs, families, and small businesses.

The truth is, you have no desire for answers. You've proven it over and over.
You think oil companies won’t raise prices if the government doesn’t raise royalties?

Completely disconnected from reality.

Hope the cost was worth it.
In retrospect, I'm now under the belief that I'd of preferred that Donald had gotten a second term. A second term that would have had to suffer through all the end of the pandemic that we're going through now.... Then we could of just blamed it all on Donald's incompetence and been through with trumpism all at once and for good. That thought.... That image makes me smile.

Last edited:

The poorest Americans are struggling the most during Bidenflation, the highest in 40 years, with gas prices blowing the top off records and still climbing. Families are living hand-to-mouth just as employment was making a comeback from the Democrat-demanded shut downs that devastated jobs, families, and small businesses.

Biden does not and did not create and he did not cause inflation.

I think you should respect the death of a million americans and the millions more who got sick with COVID.... but since you don't, its not likely you'd understand anything about the shut down, because those lives seem not to mean much to you. So, why pretend you care about people not being able to buy food, when you follow that up with no care for the people who lost their lives during this pandemic. "your post is a circular contradiction."

Yeah the various excuses are blown out of proportion to excuse the increases, and maybe they reduce the prices after the crisis has passed.

It happened with gasoline after Iraq, also.

Profit is a universal excuse for any sort of bad behavior.

Bidenflation,
Aww... Look you gave it a cute little name... What better way to show that undying loyalty to Donald the lying moron... Destroyer of democracy. All MAGA are merely tools used to do Donald's dirty work. Do you know who the largest group of trump supporters who've left his cult are? Why, its the Jan6th insurrectionists, of course...... Unfortunately, they all had to learn the hard way what a pos their former demigod is.

Closed restaurants, make people stay at home; it would make sense that grocery stores would have a good year.
With fuel prices and labor shortages items like bottled water ought to skyrocket. A gallon weighs about 7 lbs, has a big foot print on a truck and then on a shelf. That Kroger has the gallon of water that you want is the miracle of free enterprise.
The vast majority of local markets are selling the same water for 30% less per gallon. You are free to make of that what you will.
. We are spoiled, empty shelves, a recent phenomenon, are bountiful compared to the Venezuela that we are fast tracking toward.

What is odd is that they have crippling inflation in Venezuela, yet their petrol prices are less than $.12 a gallon.

Gouging would be the government prohibiting bottled water in a terminal and the Hudson News (and every other vendor) selling a bottle of water for what you could buy a case for at your local Kroger.
Wrong.
Price gouging is when a seller increases the prices of goods, services, or commodities to a level much higher than is considered reasonable or fair.

Have you conducted a blind taste test?

I don’t have a dog in the fight, my tap water tastes fine.
A few times. If all you drink is tap water it's gunna taste fine. I've been drinking distilled for 15 years. Tap water, depending on the area you live, can have all kinds of contaminates in it. Distilled is the purest water on the planet. Your taste bud's would need to be dead to not notice a difference.

I feel bad for people struggling month-to-month to buy basic food items.
Well at least you've got your convenient catch all scapegoat with Biden. Makes it easy for you as you obviously don't need to put any thought at all into your conclusions.

Well at least you've got your convenient catch all scapegoat with Biden. Makes it easy for you as you obviously don't need to put any thought at all into your conclusions.

some people care about the poor, you don't.

Says the person who has no interest in political measures that would help the poor.

Why are you buying water from a grocery store?

Obviously, if you are willing to pay the higher price then the store had no incentive not to raise it.

Do you actually have one of those? We used to have one and on top of doing a subpar job they take 20-45 minutes to filter a pitchers worth of water.

We bought a water dispenser instead and have the 5 gal jugs delivered

Says the person who has no interest in political measures that would help the poor.

LOL! I literally volunteer my time to the poor and have for over 20 years.

I've worked in homeless shelters, food drives, food prep and delivery and 3 different hurricane relief efforts.

You're ignorant about me and my beliefs. It's sad you have to make up lies.

He has nothing to offer.
Said all the delusional butt hurt MAGAites. They can't prove any of their contentions about Biden. That's the beauty of their moronic stance. They don't care if they can't support it.

Look at the state of the nation and world. Biden and democrats made things worse.
Worse than what? Donald? You don't even see how idiotic your claims are. Your oblivious. And it doesn't faze you that you can't support your speculations with viable citations. Here in reality, that shows your opinions are garbage.

Yes, a disaster measurable by any metric.
Then just do what your good at..... Blame Biden... For you, I think that's all your really capable of.

Last edited:

I've worked in homeless shelters, food drives, food prep and delivery and 3 different hurricane relief efforts.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit. Here, read it again, this time with help:

Awww... Helping the poor whilst helping Donald subvert democracy. And you still don't see how f**king asinine your comments are.

Do you actually have one of those? We used to have one and on top of doing a subpar job they take 20-45 minutes to filter a pitchers worth of water.

We bought a water dispenser instead and have the 5 gal jugs delivered

We have a whole house two stage water filtration system and use a zero water filtered tank (kept in the refrigerator) for the coffee maker and drinking water. The zero water system is fairly slow, but we don’t use a lot of water at any one time.

In retrospect, I'm now under the belief that I'd of preferred that Donald had gotten a second term. A second term that would have had to suffer through all the end of the pandemic that we're going through now.... Then we could of just blamed it all on Donald's incompetence and been through with trumpism all at once and for good. That thought.... That image makes me smile.
I would of preferred Trump because he is a better president than Biden.

I would of preferred Trump because he is a better president than Biden.
I would of preferred trump because then he'd be the scapegoat to all the garbage that's hit us at the end of the pandemic. You know.... All the inflation and gas prices would of been blamed on Donald... I'd like that... Oh! And we'd still be doling out the 300 million a day for Afghanistan, so we could rightfully point the finger on donald for that as well. It would of been the grand explosion .... The end......of trumpism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom