• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look what the looney left has become

Kurt Suzuki gets blasted because he wears a MAGA hat and hugs the president.
Now they are blasting Vince Vaughn for sitting next to and shaking Trump’s hand during last night football game.
OMG. Get a life.

Could you provide an example of this?

Now they are blasting Vince Vaughn for sitting next to and shaking Trump’s hand during last night football game.
OMG. Get a life.

Look what the radical right has become. Calling democrats terrorist sympathizers. Touché

Look what the radical right has become. Calling democrats terrorist sympathizers. Touché

They are not terrorist sympathizers, they are simply Trump haters and will throw the country under the bus to get Trump.
In a time of tension with Iran, you don't criticize the president's decision. Especially when the democrats know what Soleimani has done.
The democrats simply don't want to make Trump look good so they do anything to tear him down, including talk like they are Iranian sympathizers.

They are not terrorist sympathizers, they are simply Trump haters and will throw the country under the bus to get Trump.
In a time of tension with Iran, you don't criticize the president's decision. Especially when the democrats know what Soleimani has done.
The democrats simply don't want to make Trump look good so they do anything to tear him down, including talk like they are Iranian sympathizers.

There was no imminent threat and the explanation changed at least 3 times. That needs to be questioned. And your spouting how much the left hates Trump is getting really old. Every time what he does is questioned, and that needs to be done frequently, you use that as a defense. Trump is great at calling plans that he does not like disastrous but never has a plan of his own. That is not hatred that is the facts.

There was no imminent threat and the explanation changed at least 3 times. That needs to be questioned. And your spouting how much the left hates Trump is getting really old. Every time what he does is questioned, and that needs to be done frequently, you use that as a defense. Trump is great at calling plans that he does not like disastrous but never has a plan of his own. That is not hatred that is the facts.

No, its hatred.

We didn't take out bin laden for what he was planning, we took him out for what he did.
I don't care what Soleimani had planned, we took him out for what he did.

I'm interested in your opinion. What is your opinion on the killing of Anwar Al-Aulagi and Abdulrahman Al-Aulagi?

Is Vaugn the guy from the car commercials. The "all right, all right, all right" guy? He was a fun dumbass.

I thought that was Matthew Mcconaughey

[goes to imdb page]

Huh. Turns out I’ve been boycotting him my whole life and never knew it.

You've missed some classic movies.

OMG. Get a life.

I'm absolutely furious! I'm going to write the looney left society and demand they revoke Kurt Suzuki's looney left membership!

Question tho: Who's Kurt Suzuki?

I love Vince Vaughn and could care less about his politics. It is comical this outrage, the Washington Times reported it so it has to be true?

I guess the Right forgot about the attacks against Gov Christie over a handshake when Obama came to see the Hurricane Sandy wreckage.

Honestly this doesn’t get old? Let adults be adults and ignore the Left and right fringe.

You don't understand - it wasn't just an "handshake" it was a hug!!!! <gasp> The horror!

OMG. Get a life.
One might suggest the same for you, who was compelled to start this thread. :roll:

I once dated a girl who swears by Swingers.

That's a cult classic. Wedding Crashers and Old School are his other classics. He has funny bit parts in a lot of other movies.

No, its hatred.

We didn't take out bin laden for what he was planning, we took him out for what he did.
I don't care what Soleimani had planned, we took him out for what he did.

I'm interested in your opinion. What is your opinion on the killing of Anwar Al-Aulagi and Abdulrahman Al-Aulagi?

No one, not one single person disagrees with killing evil people who have caused multiple deaths. Not telling the truth about about it is what has been in question. That is not hatred.

OMG. Get a life.

Dont care. You guys have been calling the left bat**** enemies of the country for decades.

No one, not one single person disagrees with killing evil people who have caused multiple deaths. Not telling the truth about about it is what has been in question. That is not hatred.

Good job avoiding my question.

Dont care. You guys have been calling the left bat**** enemies of the country for decades.

Answer not required, you could move on to the next thread.

OMG. Get a life.

This is the Randy Travis Effect in action.

OMG. Get a life.

Nah. No one gives a rip what VV did or does. The only place people are 'blasting' him is in your imagination.

I thought it was hilarious when Trump retweeted that photo of Pelosi and Schumer wearing Iranian clothing. Trump was spot on.

OMG. Get a life.

Why do you think it's about the "looney left"? And why do you think we care about a civil conversation with President Trump?

Why do you think it's about the "looney left"? And why do you think we care about a civil conversation with President Trump?

Good question, why does the looney left care about a civil conversation with Trump. Apparently they do because several media sources covered it including CNN which mentioned Vince Vaughn received social media flak for his chat with the president.

Good question, why does the looney left care about a civil conversation with Trump. Apparently they do because several media sources covered it including CNN which mentioned Vince Vaughn received social media flak for his chat with the president.

Yes. Some people on social media, probably trolls, posted about it, knowing it will bait people. And you bit the bait. If some people really have a problem with it, it isn't the "looney left". It's those people.

Back
Top Bottom