• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look what the looney left has become

Trumpsters trying really hard to make this Vince Vaughn thing happen.

Reality: no one cares. Vaughn is a washed-up has been.

Nah, just find it comical that the “ones” doing the blasting have nothing better to do with their time. Thus> The ending statement... OMG get a life.

I’m guessing there were some “ones” who haven’t gotten the “has been” message...

Because they seem to have cared enough to blast that “has been” for having the gall to sit next Trump and then to also shake Trump’s hand!

I’m thinking you will agree with me those some “ones” were not “Trumpsters” My guess is those “ones” were anti-Trumpsters.;)

Roseann :)

Nah, just find it comical that the “ones” doing the blasting have nothing better to do with their time. Thus> The ending statement... OMG get a life.

I’m guessing there were some “ones” who haven’t gotten the “has been” message...

Because they seem to have cared enough to blast that “has been” for having the gall to sit next Trump and then to also shake Trump’s hand!

I’m thinking you will agree with me those some “ones” were not “Trumpsters” My guess is those “ones” were anti-Trumpsters.;)

Agree. If they don't care that Vince Vaughn had a conversation with the POTUS in public why are some trying to disparage him over his words?
I thought civil rhetoric matters to the left?

Agree. If they don't care that Vince Vaughn had a conversation with the POTUS in public why are some trying to disparage him over his words?
I thought civil rhetoric matters to the left?

Thanks. It doesn’t make any sense does it.

I think, the problem is... civility with the orange man is considered to be a matter the left has serious problems with to the point...

That the orange man is so tainted that civil actions of any kind with the man taints someone to the point that there is no means by which that taint can be cleansed from those people who engage in such actions.

And those people must expect to suffer that disparagement for allowing themselves to be willingly tainted via such actions.;):mrgreen:

If anyone watched the debates tonight, I have no doubt Independents are calling them the looney left.

The idea that someone can be cordial to Trump and then that person gets trashed on social media tells you all you need to know about these loons.

Seriously, more right wingers were talking about "outrage" from the left than left wingers were talking about Vaughn.

Seriously, more right wingers were talking about "outrage" from the left than left wingers were talking about Vaughn.

If, that is true... it really doesn’t matter.

What remains is the public comedy show of those left wingers being triggered by such silly things as sitting next to, talking to and shaking the hand of the orange man.

The thing that makes the difference between the two different reactions is...

Right wingers are not stressed out and are smiling as they talk about those left wingers “outrage” over such silly comical reactions to the orange man.

Combined with the fact that those silly comical reactions to the orange man are not rare but are now common place reactions we have been witnessing in the public square.

Those left wingers were triggered and my guess is... that it caused them stress along with frowning faces when they felt the need to share those feelings in the public square.

If, that is true... it really doesn’t matter.

What remains is the public comedy show of those left wingers being triggered by such silly things as sitting next to, talking to and shaking the hand of the orange man.

The thing that makes the difference between the two different reactions is...

Right wingers are not stressed out and are smiling as they talk about those left wingers “outrage” over such silly comical reactions to the orange man.

Combined with the fact that those silly comical reactions to the orange man are not rare but are now common place reactions we have been witnessing in the public square.

Those left wingers were triggered and my guess is... that it caused them stress along with frowning faces when they felt the need to share those feelings in the public square.

No One Cares That Vince Vaughn’s a Conservative
Republicans, I Assure You, None of Us Care About Vince Vaughn | The Mary Sue
Conservative Media Thinks The Left Is Outraged At Vince Vaughn For Cozying Up To The Trumps—But They Actually Don't GAF - George Takei

As I said in my first sentence it really doesn’t matter.

Link #1- Someone cared enough to state that ~ “No one cares that Vince Vaughn is a conservative”.

Link #2 “The Mary Sue” cared enough to assure ~ Republicans that “None of Us” care about Vince Vaughn.

Link #3 George Takei cared enough to speak for the left.

I personally didn’t care enough to read those links since the titles let me know they are asserting lack of care concerning the subject matter.

A matter they were concerned about enough to address the matter in those links.

Thanks for the giggle and the smile.

Roseann :cool:

Rose

Back
Top Bottom