• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Look at this idiot. Jeez-uz.

If it were me, I would have sent the cameraman to the hospital, but I'm not a police officer either.
It must not be the cameraman on the right. It must be the one that we never see.
1648321963845.png
Are Jewish Cops allowed to wear jeans and camo hoodies?

This is a good lesson for citizens to follow. Even though you are in the right DO NOT be anything other than professional when exchanging words with cops. You never know what is on their minds and so anything might cause them to lose it and shoot you.

This is a good lesson for citizens to follow. Even though you are in the right DO NOT be anything other than professional when exchanging words with cops. You never know what is on their minds and so anything might cause them to lose it and shoot you.
Not just cops, that goes for ANYONE. You never know what is on ANYONE'S minds, and so anything might cause them to lose it and shoot you.

Back
Top Bottom