• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liz Peek: Trump makes riveting case for reelection, shows America what it is in for if Biden wins

Um. Okay.

You just don't understand the super genius nature of Trumpism™. None of us do, except the faithful....

You just don't understand the super genius nature of Trumpism™. None of us do, except the faithful....

Right, you will never understand that results matter, not biased partisan leftwing rhetoric or opinions

Right, you will never understand that results matter, not biased partisan leftwing rhetoric or opinions

No, I will never understand selling my soul for a fraud and then proudly screaming it out to everyone who never was interested in the first place, but continue your spewing, it's clearly necssary for you....

Don't let me interrupt your ritual.... :coffeepap

Trump is trying to sell the "terrifying" prospect of a Biden presidency using violent clips of a Trump presidency! :doh(and foreigners)

Because Trump,if given the opportunity would gladly visit Moscow some
weekend for a nice Pajama party with Putin.Even though he won't touch any vodka.
Plus Trump is about ready to put on his Howdy Dowdy costume replete with little
kiddie pistols in their studded cowhide holster and seeing to setting the right tone
with them Riots.They ain't got the production value of say a John Wayne Western.
Do I have that about right.Or did I left somethin' outs.

so you cannot justify the rioting and still want to blame Trump for Democratic cities burning and being looted. thanks, finally some honesty out of your posts. Spewing?? Right, none of this really has happened nor have I seen the Democratic Party condemning it

5 minute compilation : 5-29-2020 RIOTS / PROTESTS - YouTube

You can keep spewing and posting that all day several hundred times a day as is your routine, but it's nonsense and not a single person will be convinced....

Clearly it's something you need to do personally. Maybe it's how you keep your Trump support alive in the face of it's obviously flawed motivations, I wouldn't know, but whatever the reasons I've lost interest. Enjoy the spewing and have a MAGA day buddy! :2wave:

No, I will never understand selling my soul for a fraud and then proudly screaming it out to everyone who never was interested in the first place, but continue your spewing, it's clearly necssary for you....

How is taking on personal responsibility selling a soul to anyone else? What fraud? You think the pre pandemic results of 6.6 million jobs created, 900 billion dollars PER year GDP growth, Historical low African/Hispanic American unemployment is a fraud? Where do you get your information and why can't you answer a specific question, what specifically has Trump done or supposed lie hurt you, your family, or the country to warrant this kind of hatred? You really aren't interested in data or facts, just ways to attack Trump and divert from Biden.

How is taking on personal responsibility selling a soul to anyone else? What fraud? You think the pre pandemic results of 6.6 million jobs created, 900 billion dollars PER year GDP growth, Historical low African/Hispanic American unemployment is a fraud? Where do you get your information and why can't you answer a specific question, what specifically has Trump done or supposed lie hurt you, your family, or the country to warrant this kind of hatred? You really aren't interested in data or facts, just ways to attack Trump and divert from Biden.

:yawn:

You can keep spewing and posting that all day several hundred times a day as is your routine, but it's nonsense and not a single person will be convinced....

Clearly it's something you need to do personally. Maybe it's how you keep your Trump support alive in the face of it's obviously flawed motivations, I wouldn't know, but whatever the reasons I've lost interest. Enjoy the spewing and have a MAGA day buddy! :2wave:

Take your own advice as most Americans are seeing the fraud that you are promoting, most Americans want economic and national security, that is what Trump has provided. They will not support the Green Energy program, Medicare for all, Higher taxes that will cause unemployment. You have been indoctrinated well but have no credibility. I find it interesting how the left never posts data supporting their claims and when they do it is out of context totally ignoring numbers that truly affect the American people. We currently have over 58 million people invested in 401k, who do you think they are going to support Trump or Biden with a stock market up 10,000 points from the election day 2016 TODAY!!

Right, that is what the left does, runs from questions posed and showing total ignorance as to the role and responsibilities of the President. Watch those incredible Biden poll numbers continue to drop as the true Biden agenda is being revealed

Fear and Hate: The trump game plan for the USA

Fear and Hate: The trump game plan for the USA

Wow, you posted that with a straight face? Fear and Hate? Do you get the news in your area of TX, can you explain who liberalism promotes anything other than hatred and fear? Liberal cities burning due to violent protests not being condemned by the Democratic Party. That is your ideology and your albatross

Rand Paul Attack?

Watch it:

Do you think you're being honest in calling it an "attack"?

I am not saying that is the most pleasant welcoming party in the world, but to call it an "attack" is ridiculous and stupid.

Mismanaged the Pandemic? Didn't read the article either did you?

I read the article. It's full of lies and propaganda intended to fool people. It has zero content related to Covid-19. You bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

Mortality Analyses - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

This is the current data at John Hopkins University updated as of Friday, August 28, 2020

This is what failure looks like:

failure.jpg

Your hero is an incompetent, idiotic, and a crook.

He's also a failure.

Trump is a complete and total failure.

He is a LOSER.

And this LOSER is going to make us all lose.

And you believe his lies.

You refuse to look at the truth.

It's staring you right in the face and refuse to look at it.

Trump is a LOSER and a FAILURE, and he's killing our fellow American citizens due to his outrageous incompetence and corruption.

I miss Obama. He would have done a significantly better job with the pandemic. Obama was a smart, intelligent, analytical, logical, and competent President who understood science. The complete opposite of the moron Trump. But you could never see through the color of his skin.

This is the idiot Trump trying to grabble with simple terms....like PER CAPITA:

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

He doesn't what PER CAPITA means?

How can someone leading our nation manage a pandemic and not understand the actual concepts necessary to DEAL with the pandemic?

That is your hero. An idiot. And a loser.

Last edited:
Right, that is what the left does, runs from questions posed and showing total ignorance as to the role and responsibilities of the President. Watch those incredible Biden poll numbers continue to drop as the true Biden agenda is being revealed

Naw I just know nonsense when I hear it. Your posts are better than Ambien, 9 out of 10 'liberal elite' physicians agree!

Enjoy the spew, someone has to....

Watch it:

I am not saying that is the most pleasant welcoming party in the world, but to call it an "attack" is ridiculous and stupid.

I read the article. It's full of lies and propaganda intended to fool people. It has zero content related to Covid-19. You bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

This is the current data at John Hopkins University updated as of Friday, August 28, 2020

View attachment 67293137

He's also a failure.

He is a LOSER.

Trump is a LOSER and a FAILURE, and he's killing our fellow American citizens due to his outrageous incompetence and corruption.

I miss Obama. He would have done a significantly better job with the pandemic. Obama was a smart, intelligent, analytical, logical, and competent President who understood science. The complete opposite of the moron Trump. But you could never see through the color of his skin.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

How can someone leading our nation manage a pandemic and not understand the actual concepts necessary to DEAL with the pandemic?

Trumpublicans™ suck huh?:shock:

Too bad I'm betting on the cheating succeeding....

But Dear Watson ... We already have a purdy good idea'r that them Democrats
are devoid of a soul.Because they Proved it at their DNC Convention.Not one mention
Of God.In fact the words " Under God " was stricken when they recited our Pledge of Allegiance
It was done on porpoise.To be cutesy.Because that is what this Democrat Party consists of.
Soulless cutsey pies.

Watch it:

View attachment 67293137

Your hero is an incompetent, idiotic, crook.

He's also a failure.

He is a LOSER.

I have watched it and have seen the violence that you want to ignore. Your loyalty to liberalism and hatred of Trump is stunning. So the video posted for the OP is wrong? Police weren't pushed to the ground? Your support for radicalism is staggering,

Losers are Democrats like you who post radical 24/7 anti Trump rhetoric with every post. Not a good welcoming party? We have a choice in November, you have yet to explain yours for Biden as you refuse to answer the direct question as to what supposed lie from Trump or policy from Trump has directly hurt you or your family to cause this hatred?

Calling the President a loser is an emotional response formed by 3 1/2 years of negative media reporting, thought you might be smarter than that but apparently not. Your over the top rhetoric of killing Americans is despicable but typical liberalism, so sad to see someone like you so full of hatred of a person who has zero affect on your or your family!

So again we have a foreigner blaming Trump for violence in our cities that are run by Democratic Mayors and states run by Democratic Governors? Yes, that really boosts your credibility by showing your ignorance of basic civics and the true chain of command

You applauded a foreigner who agreed with your bizarre interpretation of reality. The violence Trump shows you might happen under Biden, IS happening on Trump's watch.

Liz Peek: Trump makes riveting case for reelection, shows America what it is in for if Biden wins | Fox News

Americans are looking for positive law and order polices, not green energy, not higher taxes, not focus on racial equality(already guaranteed by the Constitution), and Medicare for all. The American people get it, liberalism is all about spending in the name of compassion but never solving actual problems just creating dependence.

A friend sent me this bit from Glenn Reynolds (Insta-Pundit) yesterday, and I'm curious about your opinion of it:

AUGUST 27, 2020
TRUMP SAVES AMERICA FROM RACE WAR. Thinking about last night’s Republican Convention today at the gym, I realized that Trump isn’t just running for re-election: The story he’s telling at the RNC is also about saving America from the race war that the left is trying to foment. The left wants it to be black vs. white, immigrant vs. native, etc. Trump’s making clear that it’s about people who are constructive, productive, and generally happy, vs. people who are destructive, parasitic, and generally miserable, and that that difference transcends things like race. This is a huge, underappreciated — and very traditionally American — message. By promoting it at this crucial time, Trump may very well be saving America. Instapundit >> Blog Archive >> TRUMP SAVES AMERICA FROM RACE WAR. Thinking about last night’s Republican Convention today at the g…

You applauded a foreigner who agreed with your bizarre interpretation of reality. The violence Trump shows you might happen under Biden, IS happening on Trump's watch.

It is happening in liberal cities controlled by liberal mayors in states run by liberal governors. It is a breakdown in the rule of law and that reality is ignored by people like you.

But Dear Watson ... We already have a purdy good idea'r that them Democrats
are devoid of a soul.Because they Proved it at their DNC Convention.Not one mention
Of God.In fact the words " Under God " was stricken when they recited our Pledge of Allegiance
It was done on porpoise.To be cutesy.Because that is what this Democrat Party consists of.
Soulless cutsey pies.

Your userid is increbily apropos. Spew on Trumpblican™, rouse the nation with the Orange™ glow of Alternafact™ rhetoric, and fail BIGLY like the magnificent Trmp® always does in every endeavor before him!

Trumpalujah™! Trumpalujah™! Trumpalujah™! , this is the Orange glow of Alternafact™ now and forver, AwhiteARYANmenUBERalles!

I have real life to attend to enjoy!

Watch it:

View attachment 67293137

He's also a failure.

He is a LOSER.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

That is your hero. An idiot. And a loser.

Oh! How magnificiently one forgets.That there was a Pandemic under Obama.
It was The Swine Flu epidemic { or pandemic }. It struck in April of 2009.
Obama never addressed it until the last day of October when it was confirmed
that 10,ooo had died from.Obama secretly made sure from april,all summer and into the
Fall the Swine Flu was Not to be reported on as far as number of cases.
What do you have to say about dat.?

I have watched it and have seen the violence that you want to ignore. Your loyalty to liberalism and hatred of Trump is stunning. So the video posted for the OP is wrong? Police weren't pushed to the ground? Your support for radicalism is staggering,

Losers are Democrats like you who post radical 24/7 anti Trump rhetoric with every post. Not a good welcoming party? We have a choice in November, you have yet to explain yours for Biden as you refuse to answer the direct question as to what supposed lie from Trump or policy from Trump has directly hurt you or your family to cause this hatred?

Calling the President a loser is an emotional response formed by 3 1/2 years of negative media reporting, thought you might be smarter than that but apparently not. Your over the top rhetoric of killing Americans is despicable but typical liberalism, so sad to see someone like you so full of hatred of a person who has zero affect on your or your family!

Next time just type "I love Trump and want to sniff his panties!". Saves bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom