• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lincoln Project: 9/11

Keep doubling down on the stupid. I need a Monday laugh.

And of course you lied again. Jennifer Horn is a personal friend of mine. Other Trump devotees have also lied about her on this board. She chuckles when I show her the stupid posts. She will love yours.

They don't endorse Trump. That's part of what makes them so smart. No real Republican with working brain supports Trump.

Yeah because your endorsement for who’s a Republican is really the make or break.

Somehow you’re the king maker I’ve never heard of despite working with campaigns in a past life

SO you are saying it makes perfect sense to you to vote for someone who most of the time is going to enact ideas into law that you are against and appoint judges who will be there for decades to uphold those laws you are against and strike down laws you are for? Please tell us how that makes ****ing sense. It doesn't make any sense.So these guys are lying their ass off about being republicans and stupid lib-tards would have us believe that these guys are actual republicans.

Appointing corporate stooges and partisan loons to the bench will not help the average American so why do you lie about that? Don't corporations already have more than enough influence in Washington?
The same week that the U.S. COVID-19 death toll surpassed 7,000 and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) began urging Americans to wear masks while in public, President Donald Trump nominated two men to the federal appellate bench who have long records of partisan rhetoric and opposition to the expansion of affordable health care. Amid a pandemic that the president has viewed as a political problem, rather than the devastating health care crisis that it is, these nominees—Justin Walker and Cory Wilson—demonstrate Trump’s lack of regard for people’s health care.

Trump’s Newest Anti-Health Care Nominees to the Appellate Bench - Center for American Progress

Trump will probably use more energy responding to this video than the did preparing our country for COVID.

Yeah because your endorsement for who’s a Republican is really the make or break.

Somehow you’re the king maker I’ve never heard of despite working with campaigns in a past life

Unlike you and your crush Trump, I've always been a Republican. Just like the people who started the Lincoln Project.

Unlike you and your crush Trump, I've always been a Republican. Just like the people who started the Lincoln Project.

You might be a Republican, but you’re not a true conservative, you’re a modernist who’s very thankfully voluntarily purged yourself from the party.

You might be a Republican, but you’re not a true conservative, you’re a modernist who’s very thankfully voluntarily purged yourself from the party.

I never claimed to be a conservative. I'm a moderate. And I'm still a registered Republican because I will go back to them when we jettison Trump and his loyalists from the party.

How much more fail do you plan to have?

Back
Top Bottom