• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a...

just the fact that he is an adult should be enough considering what he is running against

thanks for admitting Joe Biden is a piece of ****, and you'll vote for him no matter what. All orange all bad all man all the time. ****ing pathetic.

A Good man? In what way?

What "disgusting talk" , specifically? Give me some examples. I mean, I'm not sure what leg you have to stand on considering you are going to vote for a dementia patient, and multiple failed attempt presidential candidate. Do you even know why Joe biden's previous presidential campaigns failed? You might want to look into that. Of course, you probably don't give a ****, you'll vote for anything with a D next to it's name.

I am a republican.

How strange that received wisdom is that Mr. Joe is a "good man."

1. He has admittedly made many unkind remarks about ethnicity X and voted for many harsh laws toward ethnicity X during his many years in the Senate.
2. His hands have admittedly gone where they should never have gone.

Yet I keep hearing the refrain: "Everybody who knows him says that he is a good man."

Amazing!

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a good man.
You have a strange idea of what makes a good man. Biden is a venial, racist, corrupt leach.

You will never hear anyone say that about Trump.
Sure you do. He has stadiums full of people who say that. Biden can't fill a library auditorium.

It is indeed terrible when people on the left mimic the disgusting talk we have had to endure from Trumpism.
They are not mimicking. They initiate and Trump retorts, which they think is unfair. All other Republicans allow themselves to be bullied.

This is why I want adults back in the White House.
For this you chose Joe Biden. :doh

I give you that Trump appears childish, but at least he does his job well. Joe has never done anything well, except kiss [fill in blank].

I am a republican.
I'm not.

Come on, man. Don't talk like a Trumpet.

Trump talked about wanting to bang his own daughter. Are we supposed to pretend that didn't happen? Everybody laughed nervously about Michael Jackson having a petting zoo, having little boys over for a sleepover...sleeping in the same bed. How did that work out?

Lol, violence against women? Is this satire? After 127 years in government, this is all he has to show? Wow.

You're not concerned about violence against women?

Republican, never Trumper. I support the Lincoln Project.

There are many of us out here and the number is growing with every Trump speech/rally.

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a good man.

You will never hear anyone say that about Trump.

The election is about our country and it's policies. It is not about which man is better than the other. Everyone has their faults. Agreed, Trump has more than most. Biden and the left will destroy my life.

A Good man? In what way?

Honest, fair, really cares about this country. You can’t say that about trump. I say those that support trump are not true patriots

Deplorables have no idea of what a good man is.

They are much worse than trump

i agree with that and have said so for decades. i actually watch them in my personal life. what they say. how they train their children.

it's disgusting.

Trump talked about wanting to bang his own daughter. Are we supposed to pretend that didn't happen? Everybody laughed nervously about Michael Jackson having a petting zoo, having little boys over for a sleepover...sleeping in the same bed. How did that work out?

We've all seen the pictures of Trump getting handsy with his young daughter, making Joe Biden look like a saint by comparison.

The election is about our country and it's policies. It is not about which man is better than the other. Everyone has their faults. Agreed, Trump has more than most. Biden and the left will destroy my life.

Oh relax, you'll still be allowed to troll online debate forums.

LOL. Who said that about Joe, the President of China?

Funny how you fall for the okydok. China bad and Bindin is some how entangled with them. Russia’s good and trump is Russia’s worst enemy. Is that what the wingnuts are told to believe these days

tbh, it's not even a fair fight.

Biden is a man. Trump is a little boy.

^ ...said as he cashes that CentGov Welfare check, posts whatever he wants whenever he wants, can pray to any God, can buy millions of guns, didn't have to work in a sweatshop as a kid, get to breath clean air and can even now (due to even more liberal people past and present) marry a black woman or a Japanese man (if you're gay).

Define "left", you've been taught to hate the left by years of Faux News; but the leave it ambiguous so that you end up hating all AmeriCANs and America itself. :( Left and Right are constructs of the wealthy to keep AmeriCANs at each other's throats while they steal the farm. It AbsaByGodLutely IS about the better man; it always has been.

You're not concerned about violence against women?

Of course, but claiming that Creepy Joe has ever done a thing about it is beyond stupid. What ever happened to "believe all women"?

Of course, but claiming that Creepy Joe has ever done a thing about it is beyond stupid. What ever happened to "believe all women"?

Joe Biden sponsored the Violence Against Women Act. This is more than Donald Trump has done.

Back
Top Bottom