• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a...

Honest, fair, really cares about this country. You can’t say that about trump. I say those that support trump are not true patriots

Do you work for the Babylon Bee?

Joe Biden sponsored the Violence Against Women Act. This is more than Donald Trump has done.

Was that before, or after he assaulted Tara Reid?

The election is about our country and it's policies. It is not about which man is better than the other. Everyone has their faults. Agreed, Trump has more than most. Biden and the left will destroy my life.

how will reason destroy your life?

know anyone who has died of Covid? Trump is largely responsible for that.

how will reason destroy your life?

know anyone who has died of Covid? Trump is largely responsible for that.

Trump is not responsible for Covid. That is partisan nonsense. The entire world has been fighting Covid. Biden Harris will destroy my life because I own my own business and raising the minimum wage up to $15 per hour will destroy my business. I know you could care less and probably think that if my business is that weak it should be allowed to die anyway, even though I have survived Covid so far when many others haven't. My business earns me over 100K per year but that amount of raise will destroy it completely even if done over time. That much of a raise will cost me more than 100K per year and my customers cannot afford the increase to go along with it.

Trump is not responsible for Covid. That is partisan nonsense. The entire world has been fighting Covid. Biden Harris will destroy my life because I own my own business and raising the minimum wage up to $15 per hour will destroy my business. I know you could care less and probably think that if my business is that weak it should be allowed to die anyway, even though I have survived Covid so far when many others haven't. My business earns me over 100K per year but that amount of raise will destroy it completely even if done over time. That much of a raise will cost me more than 100K per year and my customers cannot afford the increase to go along with it.

your business can adjust, don't be a defeatist

As to Covid, we have by far the greatest death and infection rate in the world and that is directly due to Trump.

All businesses need to be constructed to pay a living wage. That this was never done in the past does not mean they should not adjust now. (better late than never)

As to Covid, we have by far the greatest death and infection rate in the world and that is directly due to Trump.

All businesses need to be constructed to pay a living wage. That this was never done in the past does not mean they should not adjust now. (better late than never)

My business cannot adjust. I am a service business. I don't sell hamburgers so I can't just raise my prices 20 cents per burger to cover the increased cost. For every dollar I have to pay my workers extra, I have to charge my customers $1.50 extra to cover that extra dollar. My customers can barely afford things now, particularly during the pandemic so charging them another $7.50 per hour would be catastrophic to them.

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a good man.

You will never hear anyone say that about Trump.

We have to live under their policies. Good men can be fools. Harris will be in running the show and who thinks she is full of virtue?

Like him or not, Joe Biden is a good man.

You will never hear anyone say that about Trump.
I don't know about that, and again given another choice between the lesser of two evil tickets, I really don't care.

For me, it's always principles before personalities.

Thus what I really care about is what all adults should be caring about over anything else: economic policy.

With that in mind, I will hold my nose on November 3rd .. and vote for Trump-Pence.

Coronavirus in Europe: Infections surge in France, Germany and Spain - BBC News Coronavirus in Europe: Infections surge in France, Germany and Spain
12 August 2020

Is that due to Trump?

It is indeed terrible when people on the left mimic the disgusting talk we have had to endure from Trumpism.

This is why I want adults back in the White House.

Biden is headed for the assisted living home. He will have plenty of assistance to walk him through every detail of his daily tasks.

Wow, I finally get it.
So your business makes you a 100k a year and making the minimum wage $15 will destroy it. That must mean you pay minimum wage. Sad.
I am a business owner, it won't effect me at all.

I've been seeing a lot of help wanted signs lately and they all say starting at $15. Its already starting you might want to hey prepared.

As far as your customers they will be able to afford more because they to will get a bump in pay.

I hope you did something for your employees during this time.

Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Jared, and Tucker have all publicly stated that president trump is a good man. Oh, don't forget Bill Barr.

My business cannot adjust. I am a service business. I don't sell hamburgers so I can't just raise my prices 20 cents per burger to cover the increased cost. For every dollar I have to pay my workers extra, I have to charge my customers $1.50 extra to cover that extra dollar. My customers can barely afford things now, particularly during the pandemic so charging them another $7.50 per hour would be catastrophic to them.

but your comp will have to charge the extra too.... you CAN DO IT. Don't be fatalistic.

best of luck

We have to live under their policies. Good men can be fools. Harris will be in running the show and who thinks she is full of virtue?

point taken... still, that would be infinitely better than Trump.

I don't know about that, and again given another choice between the lesser of two evil tickets, I really don't care.

For me, it's always principles before personalities.

Thus what I really care about is what all adults should be caring about over anything else: economic policy.

With that in mind, I will hold my nose on November 3rd .. and vote for Trump-Pence.

You contradicted yourself... Trump has no principles.

you need to look at their totals vs ours. It's not even close.

The point is , this is not under control even by the countries you marveled over. Infections do not equal deaths. This pandemic is not fully understood.

The point is , this is not under control even by the countries you marveled over. Infections do not equal deaths. This pandemic is not fully understood.

They understand it better than we do, or rather, they are better at getting on the same page and trying to fight it.

They think most people agree with their rhetoric. They have no idea most Americans are sitting at home with mouths open...aghast at these sub humans.

I dot know that I would call conservatives sub humans

Back
Top Bottom