• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals make me sick

It must really burn the guy that Phelps won another medal yesterday.

Probably not, since the new thing to get offended about is attributing womens' medals to men, with examples that prove the offended folks are looking to get offended. One was about saying how much the coach/husband of the Hungarian swimmer helped her (which SHE said), one was about people saying Lidecki (spelling?) stroke is similar to that of male swimmers, and forget the other dumb one I saw.

No, how the English language works is when I post an article about individuals and I reference them in a comment it indicates them not all people. For Example: If I post an article about two black guys robbing a store and I say they are crooks it doesn't mean all blacks are crooks it means the two blacks in the article are crooks, but I know you probably get confused with all your liberal intellectual dishonesty. Its hard to keep it straight. Hillary is having the same problem.

so if you said "I hate blacks", it means you only hate some blacks?

ps. all liberals make me sick...except classical liberals

Trump is FAR better than Hillary

No-no-no-HELL-NO!.gif

Back
Top Bottom