• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals create "**** Tea" Movement

**** tea? Big deal. After all, they did say it was a movement. :mrgreen:

Oh please, spare me the conspiracy theory crap. Do you have any proof of this at all or are you just trying to explain away the fact that, yes, some people in a group you like are abject morons?

You cant deal in facts with people who dont care about them.

In all seriousness, you seem irrationally furious at the tea party. Why? I can think of few people on this forum who have the same level of hate for any group that you have for the tea party, and I don't think you'd be pleased to be lumped in with them.

In all seriousness, you seem irrationally furious at the tea party. Why?
It's not fury, it's irritation. When the teabagging movement was born, I was actually kinda happy because even though I disagreed with the basic precepts, it was still a sign that people were becoming more personally involved with politics. I had hoped that they would be a moderating force and help push out the far right and we could really start working on bipartisan solutions.

Instead, they are the exact opposite. They make problems that I had hoped they'd be trying to fix even worse than they are now, they have no plans, they act like something out of a bad spoof movie, and they seem to have no inclination to do anything but accuse other people of screwing up.

I can think of few people on this forum who have the same level of hate for any group that you have for the tea party, and I don't think you'd be pleased to be lumped in with them.
I dont honestly care where I get lumped, it's no skin off my ass.

In all seriousness, you seem irrationally furious at the tea party. Why? I can think of few people on this forum who have the same level of hate for any group that you have for the tea party, and I don't think you'd be pleased to be lumped in with them.

I have no problems at all with the Tea Party. However, I have a lot of problems with the Tea Party Express. But since the Tea Party kicked them out, it's all cool now. :)

When has any president before had to deal with retarded **** like a muslim ymca, birthright, repeal, etc?

retarded ****?

grow up

Do you even know what revolutionary means?

big change comin'

even a child (and obama) can see sea change in all those 30 to 40 point pluralities

did you notice the 2 to 1 voter turnout in michigan's primary two weeks ago?

1.8 to one in missouri?

what do you think margins like these portend?

80 days, baby!

worry

Whoops, my bad 45+. btw it isn't pnw3d it's pwnt. You make my ROFLCOPTER go soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

:rofl

I guess sarcasm blows past you even when it's over-the-top.

I have no problems at all with the Tea Party. However, I have a lot of problems with the Tea Party Express. But since the Tea Party kicked them out, it's all cool now. :)

The "Tea Party" can't kick anyone out. It's my impression that the Tea Party Express kicked out one guy. I doubt hundreds of people went back to their couches because they found what they considered to be a racist among them. I think the TPE still exits. If not, I'd be surprised.
You have a funny way of showing you have no problem with the tea party.

And you keep bringing that up why? It's how many weeks old?

Hey look Liberals! Dan was against a "bad" element of the Tea Party, LOVE HIM!!!

I'm having a hard time showing the actual site just put f then ucktea.com that simple.

Is something created by these people: Agenda Project

This is just plain stupid. They have their

head_up_ass.jpg

There is no other way to describe this stupidity.

:failpail:

In regards to the OP, you people have nothing really better to do dont you?

Actually me and a few fellow LP members got kicked out of a local one because of our social and foreign policy views.

I didn't mean it that way. Of course anyone could be "kicked out" of a specific event and well should be if they are espousing things that aren't compatable with Tea Party values. I was referring to the other poster saying the Tea Party Express was kicked out of the movement. I don't think they were.

I didn't mean it that way. Of course anyone could be "kicked out" of a specific event and well should be if they are espousing things that aren't compatable with Tea Party values. I was referring to the other poster saying the Tea Party Express was kicked out of the movement. I don't think they were.

There was some bit about one of the members of that posting some racist rant and getting his pee pee smacked for it.

There was some bit about one of the members of that posting some racist rant and getting his pee pee smacked for it.

Yes, right after the NAACP thing. He was kicked out of the Tea Party Express or resigned. I was just saying that as far as I know the TPE is still in existance minus one jerk. Not sure if what he wrote was really racist or just a stupid thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom