• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal democrats "WANT" people to believe they are the majority

Stu Ghatze

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
And, ..they also want people to believe that anybody who voted democrat had their votes quashed!:2razz:

To me, ..this is so hilarious!

Yea...the repubs have to steal elections to win...huh huh! There were approximently 4-million voters, more or less who prefered Bush over Kerry, & that ain't chump change either.

Liberal democrats LOVE conspiracy theories, ..& LOVE to play off of peoples fears & gross ignorance of their own party base.

That statement above is absolutely correct, ..& the accusations of Bush creating 9/11 himself, & Bush must be a racist, a terrorist himself, a hater of poor people has ALL come out of the mouths of the democratic party leadership, ..& parrotted by their helpful media allies is proof enough!

I'm so anxious to see what the democratic party comes up with next after they lose in 08' ...as they surely will once again.

They simply do not get it, ..the mainstream majority does not believe them, or the media much these days anymore.

What IF Scooter Libby walks, ..or/and even Tom Delay when they get their day in court?

My God that will be the WORST possible scenario that the democrats could ever have happen; & yet...it is a very distinct possibility as if anybody has followed the charges with at least one ounce of honesty, they can see that BOTH men were absolutely railroaded in an attempt to get to Bush by proxy in hopes of destroying his presidency.

Many leading democrats operate in same similiar fashion as Tom Delay has w/regard to campaign finance in suppoprting their party hopefuls; ..yet few if any prosecutors investigate them??

Democrat Cynthia Mckinney's campaign money troubles is not even news, & few have even heard about her fine for illegal campaign fund troubles, ..but she gets the benefit of doubt??

What about Hillary's witholding many of the Rose law firm records from prosecutors during that investigation, & if that was NOT tampering with eveidence, ..then I guess nothing is.

And...how about Sandy Berger's STOLEN national security documents, ..& the ones he says he LOST, or cannot remember what he did with them. Huh huh huh...you'll have to look on page 56 of the NEW York Times to find any reference to his lies, or the fact that he finally pleaded guilty!

And Libby, ..the prosecutor STILL could not prove he was the first to "out" Valerie Plame; & just because the man could not remember specific dates etc....why he must have been lying, or committing perjury, yet Libby never refused to answer any questions, & he co-operated fully.

I'm sure Libby, & the white house aids spoke about Plame. I do not doubt this, ..but most people will NEVER believe that he was the first to know of her identity, & link to the CIA, & damn sure NOT the first to expose her identity.

Others did know of her identity long before Libby. How can anybody "indict" somebody for a crime, ..when the crime itself was NEVER proven to have occurred, ..& who in the hell could ever prove that Plames identity that was exposed was done for political payback in hopes of her being harmed??

Democratic party idiocy whereas the "charge" of the crime, is more important than the actual "evidence" of any crime?>>>>> We'll see how that crap plays out in a court of law.:smile:

The democrat leadership have got to stop all of their lying, ..especially about them wanting people to believe that they represent the mainstream majority, because they sure as hell do not.
 

Old and wise

Active member
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
When are you going to stop beating a dead horse?:thumbdown
 

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
0
Location
NE, Minnesota
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Stu Ghatze, your posts are some of the most retarded I've seen. Even Aryan Imperium has some better posts, and his are really stupid.
 

Blah

Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Stu Ghatze said:
And, ..they also want people to believe that anybody who voted democrat had their votes quashed!:2razz:

To me, ..this is so hilarious!

Yea...the repubs have to steal elections to win...huh huh! There were approximently 4-million voters, more or less who prefered Bush over Kerry, & that ain't chump change either.

Liberal democrats LOVE conspiracy theories, ..& LOVE to play off of peoples fears & gross ignorance of their own party base.

That statement above is absolutely correct, ..& the accusations of Bush creating 9/11 himself, & Bush must be a racist, a terrorist himself, a hater of poor people has ALL come out of the mouths of the democratic party leadership, ..& parrotted by their helpful media allies is proof enough!

I'm so anxious to see what the democratic party comes up with next after they lose in 08' ...as they surely will once again.

They simply do not get it, ..the mainstream majority does not believe them, or the media much these days anymore.

What IF Scooter Libby walks, ..or/and even Tom Delay when they get their day in court?

My God that will be the WORST possible scenario that the democrats could ever have happen; & yet...it is a very distinct possibility as if anybody has followed the charges with at least one ounce of honesty, they can see that BOTH men were absolutely railroaded in an attempt to get to Bush by proxy in hopes of destroying his presidency.

Many leading democrats operate in same similiar fashion as Tom Delay has w/regard to campaign finance in suppoprting their party hopefuls; ..yet few if any prosecutors investigate them??

Democrat Cynthia Mckinney's campaign money troubles is not even news, & few have even heard about her fine for illegal campaign fund troubles, ..but she gets the benefit of doubt??

What about Hillary's witholding many of the Rose law firm records from prosecutors during that investigation, & if that was NOT tampering with eveidence, ..then I guess nothing is.

And...how about Sandy Berger's STOLEN national security documents, ..& the ones he says he LOST, or cannot remember what he did with them. Huh huh huh...you'll have to look on page 56 of the NEW York Times to find any reference to his lies, or the fact that he finally pleaded guilty!

And Libby, ..the prosecutor STILL could not prove he was the first to "out" Valerie Plame; & just because the man could not remember specific dates etc....why he must have been lying, or committing perjury, yet Libby never refused to answer any questions, & he co-operated fully.

I'm sure Libby, & the white house aids spoke about Plame. I do not doubt this, ..but most people will NEVER believe that he was the first to know of her identity, & link to the CIA, & damn sure NOT the first to expose her identity.

Others did know of her identity long before Libby. How can anybody "indict" somebody for a crime, ..when the crime itself was NEVER proven to have occurred, ..& who in the hell could ever prove that Plames identity that was exposed was done for political payback in hopes of her being harmed??

Democratic party idiocy whereas the "charge" of the crime, is more important than the actual "evidence" of any crime?>>>>> We'll see how that crap plays out in a court of law.:smile:

The democrat leadership have got to stop all of their lying, ..especially about them wanting people to believe that they represent the mainstream majority, because they sure as hell do not.
Its so funny how you dont even realize that republicans and democrats are controlled by the same group.
 

Binary_Digit

DP Veteran
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
2,367
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Yeah, Democrats LOVE conspiracy theories. But when a Republican gets in trouble, it's a liberal conspiracy!
 

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
0
Location
NE, Minnesota
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Blah said:
Its so funny how you dont even realize that republicans and democrats are controlled by the same group.
Indeed both are pretty much controlled be corporations, otherwise neither party could get enough campaign financing to get one canindate in.
 

Stu Ghatze

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Comrade Brian said:
Indeed both are pretty much controlled be corporations, otherwise neither party could get enough campaign financing to get one canindate in.




Yea, ..both parties are all controlled by corporations, ..& I'm the retarted one!:rofl

BTW....candidate is spelled like this> "candidate"! ;)
 

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
0
Location
NE, Minnesota
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Stu Ghatze said:
Yea, ..both parties are all controlled by corporations, ..& I'm the retarted one!
So you finally admit the truth.:lol:

And I know that its spelled"candidate" I was probably typing and forgot it.
 

Saboteur

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
2,315
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Stu Ghatze said:
And, ..they also want people to believe that anybody who voted democrat had their votes quashed!:2razz:

To me, ..this is so hilarious!

Yea...the repubs have to steal elections to win...huh huh! There were approximently 4-million voters, more or less who prefered Bush over Kerry, & that ain't chump change either.

Liberal democrats LOVE conspiracy theories, ..& LOVE to play off of peoples fears & gross ignorance of their own party base.

That statement above is absolutely correct, ..& the accusations of Bush creating 9/11 himself, & Bush must be a racist, a terrorist himself, a hater of poor people has ALL come out of the mouths of the democratic party leadership, ..& parrotted by their helpful media allies is proof enough!

I'm so anxious to see what the democratic party comes up with next after they lose in 08' ...as they surely will once again.

They simply do not get it, ..the mainstream majority does not believe them, or the media much these days anymore.

What IF Scooter Libby walks, ..or/and even Tom Delay when they get their day in court?

My God that will be the WORST possible scenario that the democrats could ever have happen; & yet...it is a very distinct possibility as if anybody has followed the charges with at least one ounce of honesty, they can see that BOTH men were absolutely railroaded in an attempt to get to Bush by proxy in hopes of destroying his presidency.

Many leading democrats operate in same similiar fashion as Tom Delay has w/regard to campaign finance in suppoprting their party hopefuls; ..yet few if any prosecutors investigate them??

Democrat Cynthia Mckinney's campaign money troubles is not even news, & few have even heard about her fine for illegal campaign fund troubles, ..but she gets the benefit of doubt??

What about Hillary's witholding many of the Rose law firm records from prosecutors during that investigation, & if that was NOT tampering with eveidence, ..then I guess nothing is.

And...how about Sandy Berger's STOLEN national security documents, ..& the ones he says he LOST, or cannot remember what he did with them. Huh huh huh...you'll have to look on page 56 of the NEW York Times to find any reference to his lies, or the fact that he finally pleaded guilty!

And Libby, ..the prosecutor STILL could not prove he was the first to "out" Valerie Plame; & just because the man could not remember specific dates etc....why he must have been lying, or committing perjury, yet Libby never refused to answer any questions, & he co-operated fully.

I'm sure Libby, & the white house aids spoke about Plame. I do not doubt this, ..but most people will NEVER believe that he was the first to know of her identity, & link to the CIA, & damn sure NOT the first to expose her identity.

Others did know of her identity long before Libby. How can anybody "indict" somebody for a crime, ..when the crime itself was NEVER proven to have occurred, ..& who in the hell could ever prove that Plames identity that was exposed was done for political payback in hopes of her being harmed??

Democratic party idiocy whereas the "charge" of the crime, is more important than the actual "evidence" of any crime?>>>>> We'll see how that crap plays out in a court of law.:smile:

The democrat leadership have got to stop all of their lying, ..especially about them wanting people to believe that they represent the mainstream majority, because they sure as hell do not.
As a liberal democrat what I want is for this recycled rhetoric to stop. I can't stand it when people spew word for word someone else's hate. I knew I smelled Ann Coulter when I logged on.
 

stsburns

American Infidel
DP Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
46
Location
Pergatory
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
Watch a democrat strategist on any news channel! Who needs proof? Unless Ignorance is your proof? :rofl
 

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
13,534
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Denver, CO
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
Stu Ghatze said:
Yea, ..both parties are all controlled by corporations, ..& I'm the retarted one!:rofl

BTW....candidate is spelled like this> "candidate"! ;)
People are only spelling nazis when they have no point.
 

Stu Ghatze

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Well, liberal democrats do NOT represent the majority in America, ..period!

The media has been part of this ruse for much too long as well, & the only way that the left has to counter this truth is by charging the Bush people with fixing the election in order to win!

Its also paramount that the liberals, ..along with their faithful friends in the media invent, & gin up phoney story headlines like: "Bush taking away peoples rights", or perhaps some non-sensical rights to privacy crapola?

I find Ted Kennedy's word useage a little more humorous myself like, "With Bush judge nominee appointments there will be back alley abortions, blacks at the back of the bus again", & other ad homin liberal puke. Of course the Deanites, & Kerryites eat this crap right up.:smile:

Thats the big kahuna all from the left..:smile: by always turning everything into a rights issue, & spreading fear.
 

stsburns

American Infidel
DP Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
46
Location
Pergatory
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
This qoute keeps reaccuring in my mind, everytime someone blows smoke and tellls me its steam>

"All Warfare Is Based On Deception"-Sun Tzu

It's amazing what people want me to believe! :rofl
 

Valis

New member
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Its so funny how you dont even realize that republicans and democrats are controlled by the same group.
DING DING! Give the man a cigar!! Funny how most people do not realize it huh?
 

LeftyHenry

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
12
Location
New York City
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Stu Ghatze said:
Well, liberal democrats do NOT represent the majority in America, ..period!
we are at least 49% percent (democrats) not to mention liberal third parties man are party of like Nader's Green party which has leftist ideals.



The media has been part of this ruse for much too long as well, & the only way that the left has to counter this truth is by charging the Bush people with fixing the election in order to win!
When was the last time anybody heard anything about the 2000 election in the news?

If this country really had a liberal media then there would be actual outrage at the fact that nearly 2,500 GI's have given ther live for an unclear cause.
We wouldn't just read the paper and be like "Oh how sad. but this is the same story as yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that..."

Its also paramount that the liberals, ..along with their faithful friends in the media invent, & gin up phoney story headlines like: "Bush taking away peoples rights", or perhaps some non-sensical rights to privacy crapola?
REPETITIVE {Conservative rant}

Oh yes that trivial thing of civil rights, how un important and the NSA scandel is bull right?

I find Ted Kennedy's word useage a little more humorous myself like, "With Bush judge nominee appointments there will be back alley abortions, blacks at the back of the bus again", & other ad homin liberal puke. Of course the Deanites, & Kerryites eat this crap right up.:smile:
{cont'd Conservative rant} (insert Bill O'Reilly quote here if need)



Thats the big kahuna all from the left..:smile: by always turning everything into a rights issue, & spreading fear.
Right! Because the terror alert thing was the dems idea right. NOt one attack since 9/11 yet thing goes up and down. Up and down.
 
Top Bottom