• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LGBTQ people face 'groomer' accusations and trolling as culture war rages on

<shrug> Now I know you're lying.
Yeah yeah I know everyone that says what they think is just lying because it doesn't fit your binary.

I came across this when I had to deal with Jehovah's witnesses too.
Personal attacks - that's all trump voters do.
Ironic.
I'm sorry you guys lost in 2020, that's the way it goes my MAGA friend.
We didn't. You did. Donald Trump is still lives rent free in your head if you think you won I feel sorry for you.

Yeah yeah I know everyone that says what they think is just lying because it doesn't fit your binary.

I came across this when I had to deal with Jehovah's witnesses too.

Ironic.

We didn't. You did. Donald Trump is still lives rent free in your head if you think you won I feel sorry for you.
LOL - keep fighting the MAGA fight my MAGA'd out friend. :)

Keep thinking the whole world's against you
It's not the whole world, it's just you and the rest of the right-wing cabal who vilifies anything you don't understand.

Fueled by right-wing hysteria, righties have settled on false accusations of "groomers" and pedophiles for anyone who's LGBTQ and out of the closet. This canard is nothing new; as far back as the 70s and 80s, teachers who were gay were accused of the very same things. Interesting how straight cis people are not accused of this for making public their own sexual orientation.

In addition to being slanderous, false accusations against LGBTQ people, they cheapen the accusations against actual groomers, who have been given a golden opportunity to play victim when legitimately accused.
Its nothing new.

Never mind straight sexual assaults are mostly men on women.

Why can't straight men control themselves? Lack of control, or our they just animals who find grabbing ***** acceptable?

I
No. I don't know what your point is about or why you're making it nobody is saying gay men groom boys.

What are you arguing against what is this point about
It went over your head, or your playing ignorant. Either way it's a waste of time.

I

It went over your head, or your playing ignorant.
No neither. I understood. Who is saying gay men groom young boys? What is that point even about?
Either way it's a waste of time.
Then maybe you shouldn't post here at all if you can't explain what the hell you're talking about.

No neither. I understood. Who is saying gay men groom young boys? What is that point even about?

Then maybe you shouldn't post here at all if you can't explain what the hell you're talking about.
Go back to the OP

Its you who has lost the plot on this subject

That's a straw man. Nobody cares if you want to dress up in women's clothing.

Cite and quote who is saying what you claim about " for anyone who's LGBTQ and out of the closet"

This is a lie.

No it's not - it's YOUR team's canard at that.

A Red Herring and non-sequitur.

A false claim you can't support.

The entire OP is a parade of emotional outbursts devoid of factual information.
The OP is spot on. If I try to engage with right wing people they call me gay or trans. They constantly insult trans people. They constantly lie about them, and by doing so, provide cover for actual pedos (who they often vote for)

Back
Top Bottom