• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's cut to the chase, if trump runs again are you going to vote for him?

What has been explained?

Fact: The US has a mixed economy.

Fact: you didn't know that.
...and you are still wrong. Want to guess which part is wrong? Are you having problems with reading or comprehending?

What has been explained?

Fact: The US has a mixed economy.

Fact: you didn't know that.
Of course NolanVoyd is on the money .......every economy in the USA is a mixed economy = a variety of sources.

May the Donald enjoy his slap of hands jail sentence. Most likely the Joe will pardon the Donald a former President. Hopefully he and his immediate kin will never be able to run for public office. No one is gonna pardon the Public Law suit Settlements the Donald is gonna have to pay for the harm he did to families 1/6/22

The average person living in the USA is gonna be OK. The young are making more per hour now than they ever dreamed possible under the Donalds Presidency before Covid. May god bless them and their future. Soon people will be back to work, the shots getting better and better. Kids in daycare, schools open, bars and restaurants sit down again. People going about their daily routines unimpeded ! Just the Donald in total Accusition phases of Debt collectors !

Last edited:
let's really cut to the chase...

are you a Southern man who professes to be an Alpha and Christian and honest but loves the crook from Manhattan who lives his life like a mob boss?

Trumps daughter has been asked to appear before the house committee & sent a letter of requests to answer ! Ha Ha ! the Donald only needs a short rope and a stair case !

I am thinking the Donald will shortly go to Georgia & Gator hunting.

S&W Uhuh ! .....(y) Liars just keep talking your lies and hate! I don't believe you & have no time !

Pence honored his oath, the Donald pissed on his. he will get his justice shortly ! Yea !
The USA isn't going to hell as the Donald Claims, The donald and his cronies are going to jail !
The country will be just fine, it will prosper and hate will diminish as his bones and his Cronies chill in the stone cell.
You see we are bigger than this tiny lil hate - polar distraction group plans !

Last edited:
"fool me once, shame on thee; fool me twice, shame on me"

Neither conservative nor Republican and not really interested in doing the POTUS thing- only the power and prestige of the office.

Trump makes Joe Biden look like a good choice. But Biden isn't a good POTUS, but not bad enough to make Trump look good.

There are much, much better candidates in America, the problem is that the prevailing two party system promotes vitriol, political division and chaos.

S0- No way.

Last edited:
Yeah? You were a police commissioner? On an MBA?
As a matter of fact, the commissioner called me sir.

What does your position have to do with your disdain for education that improves business?

As a matter of fact, the commissioner called me sir.

What does your position have to do with your disdain for education that improves business?

Pretty sure you're blowing smoke out of your ass.

Pretty sure you're blowing smoke out of your ass.
Couldn't answer the question?

And yes he did call me sir, not that it has any bearing on the discussion.

Couldn't answer the question?

And yes he did call me sir, not that it has any bearing on the discussion.

I want to know what set of circumstances had a police commissioner calling you "sir".

What would that get you?
It would NOT get us career bought off politicians.
And hopefully it will get us people there to do what the voters wanted them to do, and not worry about paying back donors.
And hopefully, it stops the party's from forcing other politicians from putting party over people.

And maybe, congress approval ratings won't be in the 20% range even though incumbents win over 90% of the time.

It would NOT get us career bought off politicians.
And hopefully it will get us people there to do what the voters wanted them to do, and not worry about paying back donors.
And hopefully, it stops the party's from forcing other politicians from putting party over people.

And maybe, congress approval ratings won't be in the 20% range even though incumbents win over 90% of the time.
I don't agree. I think it would get you a bunch of rank armature who are even worse at legislating, and just as self interested, then the current crop.

The way to fix it is to take the big donations our of it.

Republicans always oppose those efforts though.

I don't agree. I think it would get you a bunch of rank armature who are even worse at legislating, and just as self interested, then the current crop.

The way to fix it is to take the big donations our of it.

Republicans always oppose those efforts though.
Big donations are not going to end. Who has to end it? Those that get it.
It's not even a campaign topic.
So, there has to be an alternative to big money or term limits.

Big donations are not going to end. Who has to end it? Those that get it.
It's not even a campaign topic.
So, there has to be an alternative to big money or term limits.
It could easily end.

Citizens united, McCain Fiengold, etc.

Blocked by conservatives.

It could easily end.

Citizens united, McCain Fiengold, etc.

Blocked by conservatives.
Who's gonna end them. Nothing has been brought up Since McCain/Feingold. 20 yrs ago?
6-3 conservative majority on USSC, who is going to over turn that?

It's up to the voters to make changes. The only changes congress makes benefits congress.

Back
Top Bottom