• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

Here's the story from the Daily Caller:

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates

Legacy media pushed a story claiming that police cleared peaceful protesters from the area near Lafayette Park in Washington, D.C., during a demonstration in order to let then-President Donald Trump pose for a photo-op. That story has been definitively proven false.

The Park Police cleared Black Lives Matter protesters in Washington, D.C., from the area between St. John’s Church and Lafayette Park in June 2020. Police used flash-bangs and other non-lethal crowd-control munitions to clear the area. However, a Wednesday report from Interior Department inspector general Mark Greenblatt determined that the Park Police had planned to clear the area before anyone knew Trump’s plans to walk over and that Trump’s presence had nothing to do with the Park Police’s decision to clear the area.

Here's the issue.

Let's say, yep, okay you got this one.

Fine.

You then believe this invalidates all opposition critisism of Trump and all the bullshit he did.

Yeah nah mate, not how this works.

Don't worry, you may one day get your Dictator who you can praise and think infallible til kingdom come.

I’m thinking the OP and others needed a Kleenex when Trump silently hoisted his favorite book in the air.

I’m still unclear regarding the message he was trying to send.....🤷

Here's the issue.

Fine.

You then believe this invalidates all opposition critisism of Trump and all the bullshit he did.

Don't worry, you may one day get your Dictator who you can praise and think infallible til kingdom come.
Not a surprising take on this forum. No, what this is is yet another ding in the media’s credibility. Unless of course you think because “orange man bad” the media should be held to no standards at all.

Lmao, who didn't know Ben Shapiro and his Facebook followers would eventually flood the forum with nonsense?

I guess when their idol can't follow teenagers in college around, he has to culture war it up some other way.

Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

Don't forget the basic truth of this story. Police used tear gas on peaceful BLM protesters.

The same police didn't use anything close on insurrectionists.

Don't forget the basic truth of this story. Police used tear gas on peaceful BLM protesters.

The same police didn't use anything close on insurrectionists.
Hahahahahahaha this is awesome. Can you guys seriously not bring yourselves to admit that the media blew it once again?

Hahahahahahaha this is awesome. Can you guys seriously not bring yourselves to admit that the media blew it once again?
Where did you get that? I just reminded you of the actual events that occurred. Is peaceful protest the only right you want to take away from Americans?

Not a surprising take on this forum. No, what this is is yet another ding in the media’s credibility. Unless of course you think because “orange man bad” the media should be held to no standards at all.
:ROFLMAO:

Where did you get that? I just reminded you of the actual events that occurred. Is peaceful protest the only right you want to take away from Americans?
I don't want to take anyone's rights away. So then you do admit the media blew it here?

They also shot out the eyes of protestors as well and fired pepper bullets at people standing on their porches.

I would like to have a dollar for every bull crap story provided by our very dishonest media that the never-Trumpers on this forum had started a thread over perpetuating the damn lies. Four years of this garbage whether it was the Russian collusion delusion horseshit pushed for 3 damn years or the damn lies about Trump's mishandling of the pandemic by spreading fake information about the virus. Turns out that Trump claiming Covid 19 was created in the Wuhan lab looks to be the case and Dr. Feckless Fauci is the one that has been spreading misinformation that caused the American people especially children a lot of un-necessary suffering. And most recently ..........

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.​

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

Then there was the scandal perpetrated by the media and Democrats in Congress about the Russian bounty story accusing Trump of being briefed on it and refused to take action. The story turned out to be more fake news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...as-apparently-fake-news-all-along/ar-BB1fGUwy

Our media does not have egg on their face, recently almost everyday they end up wearing an entire omelet

Here's the issue.

Fine.

Yet is seems literally every negative story about Trump turns out to be false.

Not that long ago, one of the most significant themes on sites such as this was the "does the media have a liberal bias" debate. Not anymore, and not for some time. Now, everyone can see it, and it's more blatant than ever.

They also shot out the eyes of protestors as well and fired pepper bullets at people standing on their porches.
I want you to prepare to have your mind absolutely f'ing blown. This is going to be amazing. I'm almost afraid to tell you because I don't know if you can handle having your mind blown on such an epic level.
I guess I'll do it but you have been warned.
Check this out: (I'm so nervous ahhhhhhh)....ok, so the police may have acted inappropriately but they didn't do it so the POTUS could take a picture. OMG whew. That was....amazing. Ok, got my breath back. So what the media got wrong, like they did A LOT, was the narrative. They tried to make the story that Trump did it when he didn't. Wanna start a thread about the police overreacting? Have it at. Want to edit the threads about Evil Trump firing on protestors so he can take a selfie? I doubt you will...

I want you to prepare to have your mind absolutely f'ing blown. This is going to be amazing. I'm almost afraid to tell you because I don't know if you can handle having your mind blown on such an epic level.
Check this out: (I'm so nervous ahhhhhhh)....ok, so the police may have acted inappropriately but they didn't do it so the POTUS could take a picture. OMG whew. That was....amazing. Ok, got my breath back. So what the media got wrong, like they did A LOT, was the narrative. They tried to make the story that Trump did it when he didn't. Wanna start a thread about the police overreacting? Have it at. Want to edit the threads about Evil Trump firing on protestors so he can take a selfie? I doubt you will...
The police did nothing wrong, I don’t care what peoples stupid problems are and they shouldn’t have a right to block streets to make others see them.

and what the OP article did not mention was...................."
"Attorney General William Barr urged officials to speed up the clearing process once Trump had decided to walk through the area that evening."

So Trump Administration took advantage of a already scheduled clearing of protesters and just asked them to speed things up.

Oh, great. So you are claiming that any report/statement by a government official must be taken at face value and is absolute proof that any media reporting the opposite is wrong?

Seriously, do you realize how silly you sound here? Trump is still walking around acting like he won after numerous audits and after his own officials said that the election was free and fair and secure. Cut the horseshit. You are embarrassing yourself by playing this stupid game.

Can either of you quote where “legacy media” directly blamed Donald Trump for that?

Curious as to what statements were made that now ”prove” this or that. Thx.

I know what I saw. Re-editing history isn’t going to change anything. This isn’t Oceania.

I cant edit the threads. Im not a moderator :ROFLMAO: . Yes they actually did it so he could take a picture.

So ass mad cause one guy got shitcanned. This is the dumbest thing about America. They get so mad about anyone daring to speak out against the powerful.

I don't want to take anyone's rights away. So then you do admit the media blew it here?
Really, because it seems to me that you are more interested in a media gotcha than the right of those people to peacefully assemble and protest.

Back
Top Bottom