• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates

Really, because it seems to me that you are more interested in a media gotcha than the right of those people to peacefully assemble and protest.
You need to go past page 1 of the playbook. Media f's up, someone like me calls it out, someone like you accuses someone like me of ignoring the supposed more important bigger picture. Same crap every time.

Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

Here's the story from the Daily Caller:
Daily Caller....lol

Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

All-Star baseball player: Commits one error

Grim17: SEND HIM BACK TO THE MINORS! WORST PLAYER EVER!

:rolleyes:

You need to go past page 1 of the playbook. Media f's up, someone like me calls it out, someone like you accuses someone like me of ignoring the supposed more important bigger picture. Same crap every time.
No, it's not the same crap every time. If it was we'd see examples of you complaining about...
  • Fox News promoted a claim that the administration would force the US to cut red-meat intake by 90%.
  • The network also reported that a migrant shelter was distributing the VP's book in "welcome packs."
  • It also ran stories claiming Virginia would eliminate advanced math classes in high schools.

Don't forget the basic truth of this story. Police used tear gas on peaceful BLM protesters.

The same police didn't use anything close on insurrectionists.
Didn't one of them get shot in the head? That's a little worse than tear gas...

Didn't one of them get shot in the head? That's a little worse than tear gas...
...and storming the US Capital, committing felonies and attempting to breach secure areas is a little worse than peacefully protesting. No she wasn't shot in the head...center mass.

...and storming the US Capital, committing felonies and attempting to breach secure areas is a little worse than peacefully protesting. No she wasn't shot in the head...center mass.
Oh, so you knowingly posted a lie when you said that "those same police didn't use anything close..."

Ok. Just checking.

Can either of you quote where “legacy media” directly blamed Donald Trump for that?

Curious as to what statements were made that now ”prove” this or that. Thx.
You know better. But anyway, does this count:

Yet is seems literally every negative story about Trump turns out to be false.
And the R's in the Senate have no interest in finding out if this is false?

Trump was too busy watching the Capitol chaos unfold on TV to do anything about it, advisors told The Washington Post​

You know better. But anyway, does this count:

Know better than what? This is the info we had at the time, and it made sense. Right wing media insisted no tear gas was used period, and then we found out differently.

Were they lying?

Oh, so you knowingly posted a lie when you said that "those same police didn't use anything close..."

Ok. Just checking.
The people outside were protesting, the felons inside were committing crimes.

And you see no difference? #sad

Didn't Fox, Newsmax and OAN promote the Dominion stolen election theory, then back off it immediately upon being served notice of a lawsuit?
I'm now confused, is it only mainstream media which are to be held to the high conservative standards, while others can lie and distort the truth, as
long as it fits the proper narrative.

The people outside were protesting, the felons inside were committing crimes.

And you see no difference? #sad
Not what I said, at all. The fact that you think people getting shot is far better than people getting teargassed is weird, though.

Here's the issue.

Let's say, yep, okay you got this one.

Fine.

You then believe this invalidates all opposition critisism of Trump and all the bullshit he did.

Yeah nah mate, not how this works.

Don't worry, you may one day get your Dictator who you can praise and think infallible til kingdom come.
Why are you trying to fight for the Propagandist to continue manipulating you ?
All criticisms against Trump are fine ! in Short Trump is a Hard @$$ business man who like to win/do well. He knows how to
come right to the line between Criminal and Legal action ! He does stays on the legal side ! The Media lies to the Sheep to make them feel Trump is committing Crimes ("Propaganda") ... (Lies are not Critisism)

Trump has challenged quite a few of his actions via the courts. He won many and lost some . All the times he went along with the
Courts ruling!
He's NOT a Dictator! (That's the Brain Washing of the Propaganda kicking in) !

The Story where I saw just how corrupt the media was against Trump was the NATO story.
The Media told the Brain Dead Sheep " Trump is trying to destroy NATO" "He is unhinged" , "He is unfit”, He is destabilizing the Region....
I personally thought, Well NATO was/is a good alliance, why is Trump ending it ? (He was not)....
Well, a couple months later when THE TRUTH came out, is what happened was:
Trump, in Trump Style, rocked the Boat. He "POINTED OUT" that all NATO members WHERE NOT PAYING THEIR AGREED UPON MINIMUM SHARE TO SUPPORT NATO ! And that America was footing the bill ! (Trump was looking out for America /America First ?/)
He told NATO the US would pullout (Let NATO stay NATO without the US) if they did not meet their Commitments ! .....
Trump looking out for America, the Media telling America Trump is Bad....

We had a thread on this yesterday and, based on everything I saw posted around here, it turns out that the IG is a Trump appointed liar who lied and intentionally falsified his report to protect Trump. Fortunately, the wise and thoughtful among us discovered this travesty and beat back the viscous attack against democracy!

Here's the issue.

Let's say, yep, okay you got this one.

Fine.

You then believe this invalidates all opposition critisism of Trump and all the bullshit he did.

Yeah nah mate, not how this works.

Don't worry, you may one day get your Dictator who you can praise and think infallible til kingdom come.
Well it wasn't just this one. It was Mueller and Horowitz and the Nick Sandman thing and now you've got Fauci explaining how his "flip flopping" was because they didn't have all the data they do now which kind of means that Trump didn't have that data either and all the "Trump killed the world!" bullshit is now, as we have been saying all along, bullshit.

See, the propaganda you fine folks keep promoting has one tiny flaw. That flaw is what we call "truth" and you suckers just keep on ignoring it in favor of the political narrative you sold your souls for.

I would like to have a dollar for every bull crap story provided by our very dishonest media that the never-Trumpers on this forum had started a thread over perpetuating the damn lies. Four years of this garbage whether it was the Russian collusion delusion horseshit pushed for 3 damn years or the damn lies about Trump's mishandling of the pandemic by spreading fake information about the virus. Turns out that Trump claiming Covid 19 was created in the Wuhan lab looks to be the case and Dr. Feckless Fauci is the one that has been spreading misinformation that caused the American people especially children a lot of un-necessary suffering. And most recently ..........

Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.​

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html

Then there was the scandal perpetrated by the media and Democrats in Congress about the Russian bounty story accusing Trump of being briefed on it and refused to take action. The story turned out to be more fake news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...as-apparently-fake-news-all-along/ar-BB1fGUwy

Our media does not have egg on their face, recently almost everyday they end up wearing an entire omelet
Oh noooo!!

Don't forget the basic truth of this story. Police used tear gas on peaceful BLM protesters.

Those "peaceful protesters" injured 49 cops and lit the church on fire.

They ****ing murdered Ashli Babbit!!

Your lies need work. I mean, if you're going to vomit this kind of stuff out then at least come up with some crap that isn't so overtly wrong.

Every one of you exempts faux news from this. Thats why we dont take you seriously.

Why are you trying to fight for the Propagandist to continue manipulating you ?
All criticisms against Trump are fine ! in Short Trump is a Hard @$$ business man who like to win/do well. He knows how to
come right to the line between Criminal and Legal action ! He does stays on the legal side ! The Media lies to the Sheep to make them feel Trump is committing Crimes ("Propaganda") ... (Lies are not Critisism)

Trump has challenged quite a few of his actions via the courts. He won many and lost some . All the times he went along with the
Courts ruling!
He's NOT a Dictator! (That's the Brain Washing of the Propaganda kicking in) !

The Story where I saw just how corrupt the media was against Trump was the NATO story.
The Media told the Brain Dead Sheep " Trump is trying to destroy NATO" "He is unhinged" , "He is unfit”, He is destabilizing the Region....
I personally thought, Well NATO was/is a good alliance, why is Trump ending it ? (He was not)....
Well, a couple months later when THE TRUTH came out, is what happened was:
Trump, in Trump Style, rocked the Boat. He "POINTED OUT" that all NATO members WHERE NOT PAYING THEIR AGREED UPON MINIMUM SHARE TO SUPPORT NATO ! And that America was footing the bill ! (Trump was looking out for America /America First ?/)
He told NATO the US would pullout (Let NATO stay NATO without the US) if they did not meet their Commitments ! .....
Trump looking out for America, the Media telling America Trump is Bad....
Why do you get ass mad about things that are said about trump? You are an abuser’s flying monkey.

Then what was the reason the park police were going to clear the area of peaceful protesters?

You may want to read the actual report before you do a victory lap…

First, to get it out of the way, yes Legacy got the report wrong. Happy, that I wrote that? Good. It won’t last however…

It is true that the police and park police were going to clear the area to install new barriers. It is also true that the police were doing tit on their own hook without knowing that Trump was going g to walk through.

Here’s the thing though….

The report states that AG Barr had asked why it hasn’t been done at a certain time so that Trump could walk through.

Even though the order did not originate from Trump, he wa still going to take advantage of the situation to have the photo op.

And that is just as cynical and calloused as if he has ordered it to begin with. It still the same disregard for the protesters as if he had ordered the clearing.

In short, Legacy got the details wrong, but still was spot on concerning the utter dystopian antics of Trump.

Ttump still did the wrong thing. As usual.

Daily Caller....lol

Just once, I would love to see you use your head and engage in the story before just shooting the messenger out of pure reflex. Its all over multiple sources. Its pure partisan bullshit to deny the story due to the source at this point.

Back
Top Bottom