• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists chant death to America

CAUSE hundreds of thousands of Americans to be killed: no problem.

CHANT: problem.

This is a non sequitur.

LOL from someone musing about dead babies and equal pay for women when we were discussing BLM's support for looting.

LOL from someone musing about dead babies and equal pay for women when we were discussing BLM's support for looting.

Oh. You didn't get the connection.

Do odd comments by people high up in an organization necessarily represent that organization? You seem to think they do in the case of BLM. Do you also think they do in the case of the Republican Party? What if other members disagree with these comments?

Oh. You didn't get the connection.

Do odd comments by people high up in an organization necessarily represent that organization? You seem to think they do in the case of BLM. Do you also think they do in the case of the Republican Party?

There was no connection. Some State rep from butt**** Iowa arguing abortion cannot force a woman to carry a dead baby to term.

But a "protest" organizer of one of the most visible protest movements in the country who encourages looting can sure as **** influence people's behavior.

There was no connection. Some State rep from butt**** Iowa arguing abortion cannot force a woman to carry a dead baby to term.

But a "protest" organizer of one of the most visible protest movements in the country who encourages looting can sure as **** influence people's behavior.

Are you saying a powerful individual inciting his supporters to violence is dangerous?

Are you saying a powerful individual inciting his supporters to violence is dangerous?

Absolutely. And silence in the face of violence is equally unforgivable.

Now, please insert your obligatory loon talking point that the President is "fanning the flames" of violence. I understand you don't get paid if you don't use that

Last edited:
BLM does not engage in rioting and looting. They engage in peaceful protests. Criminals use these protests as cover to riot and loot.

OH PLEASE!

Who is at every rioting, looting and arson "peaceful protest"?

BLM

Do you have any evidence of the piece in bold? So far, I have only seen evidence of him grandstanding by promising to save city and state officials from themselves. I wonder why they would respond by telling him to go to hell after he implied they were weak? Hmmmm....

And no, I do not believe the governors or mayors have handled the situation well either. That still does not give President Trump permission to circumvent their efforts within their states or cities. It would be nice to see both parties work together to find better strategies by looking at how other cities have successfully stopped rioting versus the cities that have failed to do so. There is far too much fighting among elected officials at all levels of our government, and it is the people of our country, the people they are supposed to represent, who continue to suffer for it.

No I have not looked for anything in print or video - Just the pieces on TV of Trump offering help like he did this past week in Wisconsin stay with me.

Just weeks ago, NY mayor DeBlasio was looking for over $8 billion from the feds. I doubt highly that Trump jumped up on his high horse and headed to NYC with a check in his hand!

right wing hate groups

Nothing farther from the truth.

It is not GOP out there rioting, looting, committing arson, shooting people, killing people, etc... it is the far-left democrats doing this kind of work and always has been.

Y'all represent the hate groups, not the GOP.

Nothing farther from the truth.

It is not GOP out there rioting, looting, committing arson, shooting people, killing people, etc... it is the far-left democrats doing this kind of work and always has been.

Y'all represent the hate groups, not the GOP.

I am a republican.

The differance between you and I is that I have my eyes open.

No I have not looked for anything in print or video - Just the pieces on TV of Trump offering help like he did this past week in Wisconsin stay with me.

Just weeks ago, NY mayor DeBlasio was looking for over $8 billion from the feds. I doubt highly that Trump jumped up on his high horse and headed to NYC with a check in his hand!
Yeah, I understand why he would be opposed to bailing cities out after officials refused his ultimatums, but he is in part to blame for it. He is as adversarial to them as they are to him. If he is reelected, I really hope he will attempt more diplomacy instead of always relying on heavy handed tactics.

I would like to see President Trump offer some real solutions to the unrest. Sending in military forces or militarizing the National Guard are not strong solutions and would likely escalate matters nationwide. He should be helping the mayors to see they need to bring in the National Guard on their own, providing more reinforcements that have the power of the state to arrest criminals in the city. The mayors can utilize the National Guard in ways that the President cannot, with strategies that better fit the unique situations within their cities. Reports show that worked in Miami pretty well.

Yeah, I understand why he would be opposed to bailing cities out after officials refused his ultimatums, but he is in part to blame for it. He is as adversarial to them as they are to him. If he is reelected, I really hope he will attempt more diplomacy instead of always relying on heavy handed tactics.

I would like to see President Trump offer some real solutions to the unrest. Sending in military forces or militarizing the National Guard are not strong solutions and would likely escalate matters nationwide. He should be helping the mayors to see they need to bring in the National Guard on their own, providing more reinforcements that have the power of the state to arrest criminals in the city. The mayors can utilize the National Guard in ways that the President cannot, with strategies that better fit the unique situations within their cities. Reports show that worked in Miami pretty well.

I agree with you, but no one wants to be seen as taking anything from Trump - especially/specifically the democratic mayors and governors.

If we stipulate that a small group of people doesn't represent "the left" then we can certainly stipulate that the are empowered by the left including media. They are providing cover for these wackos.

If we stipulate that a small group of people doesn't represent "the left" then we can certainly stipulate that the are empowered by the left including media. They are providing cover for these wackos.

We are in control of the media. You are helpless to do anything about it

You're in control of nothing. Its just systemic bias becoming more obvious by the minute.

We are in control of the media. You are helpless to do anything about it

You're in control of nothing. Its just systemic bias becoming more obvious by the minute.

We control the bias. You are helpless to do anything about it because you are weak and powerless

Extremists don't represent "the left" any more than they represent "the right."

Well you better tell that to the left wing democrat party, who call all whites racist, base purely on skin color.

They are getting crazier and more dangerous by the day. Pillaged Oakland in the process.

VIDEO: BLM protesters in Oakland channel Iran, shout 'Death to America!' - TheBlaze
We are talking several hundred here folks, not just a few crazies.
The dems May be in trouble......it just will not let up......but 2 moths is a long time in politics so..... things are going to have pivot soon for the dems.
Honestly, trying to pin something on someone with the flimsiest of excuses.
Firstly I would be asking myself why so many people are protesting after 100 days?
Secondly, I'd be asking is this the same people who paid fir the Maidan murders..... what is the implications to me and my family.
Thirdly, as one will not find a democratic Ben in the senate or a liars not prepared to sell out his country and nation to foreign cartels, you deserve exactly who you elect, regardless of party, the corporate companies elected those your allowed to vote for.... democracy, my rectum!

As for "death to America" .... it makes a change from...... death from America....!
In Iraq, one and a half million dead Iraqis.... at the hands of American foreign policy. Aye death from America!

Back
Top Bottom