• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawless leftist savages cheer on fellow murderer

Really, you think that was faked or something?

The video? Absolutely....

NOT

The idea that those people standing there are Democrats however is laughable.
Anarchists and Antifa do not vote, it's right there in their anarchist creed.

The smell of desperation sweat in your frantic screed is overwhelming, but that's typical for a Klan/Nazi Trump supporter like yourself.

NAZIsalute-birgitt-peterson-photos-20160312.jpg

PS: It is despicable that we've reached the point where people are being shot, and no, I do not cheer or support the killing of a Patriot Prayer person.

Last edited:
Remember bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran and other fascist hits. Remember the calls to turn Iraq into a sheet of glass?

It's strange that people so cavalier about mass killing would be upset about the death of a single fascist. Is that because the fascsts are your team? Hmmm...
I didn’t call for any bombs, post fail.

The video? Absolutely....

NOT

The idea that those people standing there are Democrats however is laughable.
Anarchists and Antifa do not vote, it's right there in their anarchist creed.

The smell of desperation sweat in your frantic screed is overwhelming, but that's typical for a Klan/Nazi Trump supporter like yourself.

View attachment 67293568

More blatant untruths and slander from a far leftist, not surprising.

Nice conflation. Being anti-fascist does not automatically make one a lefty.

I don't know about that. Anarcho-Communism is pretty damned far off on the left end of the political spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom