• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Law Are For the Little People

Why is it that everything is Obama's fault but Bush was completely blameless during his time in office?
Man. Do you carry that strawman around yourself, or do you use a truck?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Man. Do you carry that strawman around yourself, or do you use a truck?

I have this unfortunate thing called long term memory which leads to the even more unfortunate condition called spotting hypocrisy.

I have this unfortunate thing called long term memory which leads to the even more unfortunate condition called spotting hypocrisy.
Feel free to show it.

I have to admit I'm bewildered. Maybe one has to be an attorney to understand the director's reasoning. Especially the part about intent. I always thought "ignorance of the law is no excuse." My cynical self says that's right...unless you're a high-enough ranking politician.

IMO, the reason so many of us are angry is because of the blatant disregard shown by HC. She certainly knew what she was doing was wrong. Sshe basically said, "It's more convenient for me. Screw you and your regulations."

On the other hand, IS it a law that one cant use their own servers? After having THIS ah-ha moment, I wonder what law HC broke by using her own servers.

Anyone know?

As far as I know, there is no law against using your own server. I use my own web server. The crime is maintaining classified information on servers that are not set up and cleared for storage of classified information. It is a misdemeanor and probably not worth worrying about. I think Comey probably did OK. But we got some seriously valid confirmation that HC lied about it to the public. I don't think the whole affair proved HC to be a criminal. But it certainly proved her to be a liar, something we already knew.

Why is it that everything is Obama's fault but Bush was completely blameless during his time in office?

This after 8 years of the left blaming Bush for everything.

Back
Top Bottom