• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Largest glacier event ever recorded

That was awesome. Thanks for posting this.

Simply amazing, and the audio from this video does not do it service. That must have been very loud.

Tim-

Simply amazing, and the audio from this video does not do it service. That must have been very loud.

Tim-

What I would have given to see that in person. Ice shooting 55 stories (that's as big as the largest buildings in Boston!) Something like that would definitely be on my bucket list. And Amen on the sound. The guys that were there, for 3 weeks!!! definitely had some hardship, but that had to make it worth it!!

Last edited:
That's ****in Ragnarok is what that is.

Here's the youtube of the entire thing for anyone who prefers youtube right here to the the BI site.

On edit, nevermind, I guess using the "insert video" code doesn't actually work, it just posts the link. How bizarre.
On edit #2, fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom