• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kyrsten Sinema Is Carrying The GOP In Washington

HikerGuy83

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I know it really galls my conservative friends, but the Sinema was the product of a failed GOP process for finding and running a good candidate.

I am conservative.

And Sinema is my hero.

She is stalling off the progressives effort to pass a massive spending bill.

She is not popular with democrats in the state.

But she's pretty popular with republicans.

Who still don't have a good candidate to run against Mark Kelly.

I know it really galls my conservative friends, but the Sinema was the product of a failed GOP process for finding and running a good candidate.

I am conservative.

And Sinema is my hero.

Kelly currently does not poll above 45% against any of his potential political foes.

iu

The left continues to behave poorly in an effort to get her to cave.

I look forward to telling her how much I appreciate her strength.
but she doesn't exist a liberal opposing liberals is a myth just as racially oppressed people don't join the republican party and raise to postions of power it's all lies made up to make us believe theres hope but in a few weeks all evidence will vanish and noone except you will remember any of it.

There was no summer of love it was never called that by anyone at any time nor were there riots except for 1-6 because it's impossible the police wouldn't just allow criminals to destroy cities especially not for months the unarmed female veteran that was gunned down with extreme prejudice needed to die for there to be a constant a proof that 1-6 is the only unjust protest and all who were involved are to be sent to the pits of GOP to burn with all the other false idols.

Trump is a figment of a collective consciences' imagination he never existed thats why so many cant ****ing shut up about him and why theres so many conflicting stories about him his policies and his tweets that also never existed.

AOC is the only one and true god Yahweh is a pretender she never lied she willed reality to contradict things she said as a test.

Biden isn't a puppet he is a genius that shits himself and falls asleed walking up stairs as an act to make us all believe he's an incompetent meandering mess.

I have seen the light oh great AOC guide me to others that you wish to see the truth.

I am conservative.

And Sinema is my hero.

You admiration for Sinema is so as to spite conservatives? That is not credit to Sinema.

My take is that Sinema has been rising in popularity in the Conservative camp. Manchin as well. I am a Trumpista and will vote for either in a heartbeat. It is fine by me if she keeps her seat for a long time.

You admiration for Sinema is so as to spite conservatives? That is not credit to Sinema.

My take is that Sinema has been rising in popularity in the Conservative camp. Manchin as well. I am a Trumpista and will vote for either in a heartbeat. It is fine by me if she keeps her seat for a long time.

I think you misread my post.

I don't extoll her to irritate anyone.

The fact that I do extoll her irritates my conservative friends (however, some are starting to see her differently).

I am a conservative. I voted for Trump twice.

I am also from AZ.

I would vote for a more conservative candidate instead of Sinema.

But, for now, she is doing a great job.

but she doesn't exist a liberal opposing liberals is a myth just as racially oppressed people don't join the republican party and raise to postions of power it's all lies made up to make us believe theres hope but in a few weeks all evidence will vanish and noone except you will remember any of it.

There was no summer of love it was never called that by anyone at any time nor were there riots except for 1-6 because it's impossible the police wouldn't just allow criminals to destroy cities especially not for months the unarmed female veteran that was gunned down with extreme prejudice needed to die for there to be a constant a proof that 1-6 is the only unjust protest and all who were involved are to be sent to the pits of GOP to burn with all the other false idols.

Trump is a figment of a collective consciences' imagination he never existed thats why so many cant ****ing shut up about him and why theres so many conflicting stories about him his policies and his tweets that also never existed.

AOC is the only one and true god Yahweh is a pretender she never lied she willed reality to contradict things she said as a test.

Biden isn't a puppet he is a genius that shits himself and falls asleed walking up stairs as an act to make us all believe he's an incompetent meandering mess.

I have seen the light oh great AOC guide me to others that you wish to see the truth.

Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.

:):):)

Sen Sinema just proved to be a crass political opportunist. She embraced the “politics” needed at the time to advance her career.

She started out as a bomb-thrower when she first got in the house.

Since then she has settled into a moderate type of position.

I'd love to have a conservative in her seat.

But for now.....I started this thread because I am grateful she is holding back the desire to add 3.5 Trillion to the debt.

"She is popular with Republicans" pretty much says all you need to know about her. Mean's she's ****ing wrong.

I am going to have to vote for Kelly to keep him in.

Why ?

That is a serious question that does not come from a pre-determined POV.

I am moving back to AZ and have watched the politics from afar.

Curious to hear your perspectives.

Sinema gives a speech ahead of Biden's visit.

That must have hurt.

I can only imagine McConell laughs at poor Schumer everytime he sees him. He's being menaced by his own part.

I can't get enough of it.

Kelly currently does not poll above 45% against any of his potential political foes.
Democrat Senator Mark Kelly replaced another "Democrat" senator... John McCain

Back
Top Bottom