• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kemp says the quiet part out loud

I'm not targeting "(aka, liberals, gays, etc.)". Let not your heart be troubled.

The perpetrators of the 2020 election fraud were Trump haters and included so-called conservatives like Kemp.
So, you are saying that these Democratic perpetrators of the fraud put this plan together months before the election, right? After all, Trump started saying "there would be" election fraud in April 2020 (7 months before the election) and he had the Attorney General (Barr) and Christopher Wray (Director of the FBI - which are both Republicans) on his side and neither was able to discover/expose, or do anything about the election fraud allegations that Trump has started to talk about 7 months before the election?

Wow, how can that be? I mean, no one ever said "no" or disbelieved Trump and yet they couldn't do ANYTHING to expose the election fraud before the election occurred? Is that called incompetence or simply that there was nothing there to expose? I mean, Trump chose both of these Republicans to be in charge of investigations and the law and they found nothing at all before the election but then "after Trump lost the election", there was suddenly all this "supposed proof" that it had happened? How do you explain that?

Timeline: What Trump Told Supporters For Months Before They Attacked

Apr. 7, 2020: Attacking the election

Trump made one of his first false claims about the security of mail-in ballots.

You need to understand that since CPAC convened in Hungary, the playbook is to set up what is being called an "illiberal democracy".
That's just a euphemism for cardboard democracy or managed democracy, which is where the dog and pony show of voting continues on but
the results are always "managed" so that the predetermined "legitimate" or "established" party ALWAYS wins.
parador.jpg

So, who the heck stepped up to add 7 million votes for Trump? I say that it was election fraud by the con man that "before" the election even occurred was already saying there would be election fraud? He knew there would be election fraud because he was the one doing it..................in his benefit.
That's why he's so sure the election was rigged. He rigged it, just not enough.

LOL! What hogwash. The democrats are so messed up that our country is suffering from their many messes, but it's getting ready to change.
What messes are we suffering from at the moment?

I would just like to get a rough estimate of how many Americans take the "OVER MY DEAD BODY" view on plans to make this nation into the functional equivalent of a one-party nation.

You need to understand that since CPAC convened in Hungary, the playbook is to set up what is being called an "illiberal democracy".
That's just a euphemism for cardboard democracy or managed democracy, which is where the dog and pony show of voting continues on but
the results are always "managed" so that the predetermined "legitimate" or "established" party ALWAYS wins.

Examples include the old PRI in Mexico which did exactly that for SEVENTY-ONE YEARS, until Vicente Fox BROKE the grip of the PRI in 2000.
Prior to that it didn't matter who you voted for in MX, a PRI candidate was guaranteed to win.

The current fash group now wants to include the CHURCH as a partner to establish and enforce hierarchies such as castes and classes of people:
The wicked, the unfaithful or unbelievers, the "low" people. (liberals, democrats, gay community, minorities, disabled, etc)

Fascism LOVES using religious institutions as partners for that very reason.
Together with the elite wealthy and corporate class, the church serves a partner function in setting the tone for authoritarian state fascism by enforcing its predetermined moral arguments for political repression, while the corporate does the same in the economic realm.

But on the surface, it preserves the VISUAL aspects of a "democracy"....approved speech is "free speech" while speech that attacks the status quo is not, voting happens, and is even encouraged, and few people dare to refuse to vote or to vote "NO", while opposition votes are simply skipped, thrown out or otherwise invalidated, and opposition candidates are repressed and even punished.
Thank you, your posts are always appreciated and informative. (y) The most disturbing part to me, is the fascism involvement with the church and religion.

Neither is called insurrection.

And you certainly CAN do something: Investigate.

Kemp doesn't want to do that.
He already investigated and found nothing. What he's doing about it is making it harder to vote in his state in an effort to reduce the political power of those more likely to vote Democrat. And he's admitting that he's doing it not because of election fraud, but because he is frustrated that Biden won.

Thank you, your posts are always appreciated and informative. (y) The most disturbing part to me, is the fascism involvement with the church and religion.

I'm glad you said it. You're right. The American Christo-fascists are making moves. They're the domestic enemies we're always warned about. They're oh-so-****ing entitled to destroy whomever or whateverJesus demands.

Their loyalty is to a bronze-age ghost more than a rational civil establishment (the constitution).

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

I wish all the people bashing on everything else would stop for just a moment and ponder the notion that one of the major parties has been actively and OPENLY promoting the idea of doing away with voting unless it's a vote for their party only, also known as one-party fascist dictatorship.

Is this REALLY what America is supposed to stand for?
Note that this is the guy who refused the trump coup, and as a result has a furious trump trying to defeat him, forced to say how upset he is that trump didn't get more votes and he supports anti-voting laws to change the results - SUPPORTING trump who is his enemy.

That their party is so deluded, that the trump opponent to him is able to begin their debate by saying the election was stolen. Just as the years of the Republican takeover of the court is about to overturn Roe and many other things, the election this year of people who support the big lie is going to enable Republicans to steal elections starting in 2024.

LOL! What hogwash. The democrats are so messed up that our country is suffering from their many messes, but it's getting ready to change.
You base your prediction on what? What is “getting ready to change”?

Back
Top Bottom