• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping guns out the wrong hands

Great point. As long as guns exist, there is really no way to keep them out of the wrong hands. That is why disarming citizens or putting restrictions on them is like turning them into potential victims.

Thank you kindly. As an observation it is not just a "problem" with guns for if they did not exist the driving forces and actual causal factors government does not address would still be there. Gun control proponents seem to miss the significance of that entirely. Guns they claim are a cause all and fix all to them. Single minded blame on an object. The only object on this earth claimed to be able to posses man and the power of making man do something. These impossibilities have absolutely no meaning to somebody who just believes. Go figure.

Simple fact is we know of no way to keep guns out the wrong hands. We cannot quantify wrong hands with any real accuracy either. Yet we stop few of those "wrong" hands from owning or driving a vehicle, owning petrol or matches. Some just seem to be obsessed by guns and why they buy into gun control lies is anyone’s guess as they are illogical and impossibly false.

No thanks and as for your advice I'm happy the way I am, not appreciative of people who like to comment and judge others. You might want to try that. I much prefer to discuss the subject of discussion I posted. You might want to try that as well as something far more useful. That I am afraid is up to you and which you prefer to do. I'm pretty sure others could tell you. I do not post for people who think they are better, nit pick and and pass irrelevant comments. I'll try to learn to ignore such people.

You're doing a fine job yourself passing judgement and acting holier-than-thou.

Nice hypocritical behavior.

You are reaping what you have sown.

You're doing a fine job yourself passing judgement and acting holier-than-thou.

Nice hypocritical behavior.

You are reaping what you have sown.

Snort

You only have yourself to blame.

Last edited:
Regurgitation is the mark of a fool.

Particularly when it is irrelevant.

Snort

You only have yourself to blame.

No thanks and as for your advice I'm happy the way I am, not appreciative of people who like to comment and judge others. You might want to try that. I much prefer to discuss the subject of discussion I posted. You might want to try that as well as something far more useful. That I am afraid is up to you and which you prefer to do. I'm pretty sure others could tell you. I do not post for people who think they are better, nit pick and and pass irrelevant comments. I'll try to learn to ignore such people.

He was simply asking you why you felt the need to put the OP in LARGE BOLD LETTERS.

You must be fun at parties.

We already have the ATF the FBI and DHS,,,not much mention all the other hundreds of thousands of LEO agencies from the Hard Core SWAT to the Barney Fifes and we still have Gun crime. It is not a matter of controlling Guns,,,,,or even Controlling Drugs! It is a matter of Putting Criminals in Jail or shooting the cowardly Goblins that would harm a child! Drug runners and Gun runners already share the same Cell,,,,,,now onto my rabbit hunt!

Great point. As long as guns exist, there is really no way to keep them out of the wrong hands. That is why disarming citizens or putting restrictions on them is like turning them into potential victims.

Good post script,,very true! I mean,,,even IF,,they tried to clear all the Novaculite from my area,,,a geologic impossibility,,I bet I could still find some glass and knap myself up a knife! lol Or,,,,,,how bout a filling station? Should we have to undergo a background check before we pump our own? I mean,,,actually,,whats to keep a crazy from filling up and at the same time,,just blow fuel all over your car and toss a match?

These so called "Get rid of the Guns and no one will get hurt" are not really thinking now are they? lol Sheeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

He was simply asking you why you felt the need to put the OP in

For people who respond like this and don't read or comprehend very well. Nor do they read the previous messages to see the supercilious question was answered. That did not require a diatribe of personal remarks from somebody trying to score Brownie points.

So why are you making excuses and picking up old bones for the obvious even a moron could have figured out? Did you also not read the previous posts? To get peoples attention including those who cannot "see". Did it work?

For the "blind".

Good post script,,very true! I mean,,,even IF,,they tried to clear all the Novaculite from my area,,,a geologic impossibility,,I bet I could still find some glass and knap myself up a knife! lol Or,,,,,,how bout a filling station? Should we have to undergo a background check before we pump our own? I mean,,,actually,,whats to keep a crazy from filling up and at the same time,,just blow fuel all over your car and toss a match?

These so called "Get rid of the Guns and no one will get hurt" are not really thinking now are they? lol Sheeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Even in burning letters 100 miles high that truth somehow eludes the brain of a gun control advocate. They are sure it will work next time. We must have tried the wrong approach and that needs to be changed, we know it can work...

But here is what we are missing. Billions of dollars are being poured into this bottomless pit of gun control and it simply cannot work. Millions of hours of manpower and resources wasted while criminals rape, murder, rob, assault - killing and injuring us and we are to damn bone idle and apathetic to even object. Hell we don't even get angry enough to voice our displeasure or show government what we think.

Back
Top Bottom