• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kari Lake meets with Florida man at mar-a-lago. Says she will become governor of Colorado. After she lost of course.

Again, for the umpteenth time, Kari Lake is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with Republicans today.

In before the GQP cheerleaders run in here to jeer about the thread title. Lake is the failed candidate for governor of AZ not CO.

I fully predict a high-profile position for her with the Trump campaign. With the inevitable end of Trump throwing her under the bus for something stupid that he did.

In before the GQP cheerleaders run in here to jeer about the thread title. Lake is the failed candidate for governor of AZ not CO.

I fully predict a high-profile position for her with the Trump campaign. With the inevitable end of Trump throwing her under the bus for something stupid that he did.
Never thought of that. With her background she could be press liaison or media manager. Problem is Trump likes to handle that himself.

Kari Lake should change her name to Kari Puddle.

She is so done and dusted.

What Lake is doing is bad, but what is worse is that the GOP is not coming down on her hard. They should officially order her to cease and desist or face expulsion from the party. She is hurting them and all other GOP candidates now and in the future.

Unfortunately, as long as Trump is in charge of the GOP, that will never happen. He finds her "useful" for the moment.

The same cloth as Stacy Abrams, Al Gore, and Hillary?
None of those acted like that. None of them claimed that they were rightfully elected and that the person who won wasn't. Abrams did not publicly concede but she never claimed she was the rightful winner. Clinton whined about interference but never claimed she was the legitimate winner. As for Gore, he fought the results in court and when the ruling was handed down he conceded.

This mantra is oft repeated by the right as a deflection but do you actually believe Lake won?

I could see her as an even more smarmy and annoying version of Kayleigh M, if that's even possible.
Yes, and I also see her as nasty, which is a prerequisite for the cons now, with a hint of criminal.

None of those acted like that. None of them claimed that they were rightfully elected and that the person who won wasn't. Abrams did not publicly concede but she never claimed she was the rightful winner. Clinton whined about interference but never claimed she was the legitimate winner. As for Gore, he fought the results in court and when the ruling was handed down he conceded.

This mantra is oft repeated by the right as a deflection but do you actually believe Lake won?
Gore, to this day, still makes comments that illudes to him thinking he won.

Al Gore, a presidential candidate for the Democrats.
:rolleyes:

Get him outta yer head, Fishking. Nobody even remembers Algore much less cares about him. Did my 14th century Spain quip go over yer head? Or is it just too full of Algore to notice? 😁

:rolleyes:

Get him outta yer head, Fishking. Nobody even remembers Algore much less cares about him. Did my 14th century Spain quip go over yer head? Or is it just too full of Algore to notice? 😁
No, it didn't go over my head. I just dismissed your attempt to try and invalidate the criticism, which still stands. Dems have been elections deniers for decades, and with multiple candidates. They are the original election deniers.

No, it didn't go over my head. I just dismissed your attempt to try and invalidate the criticism, which still stands. Dems have been elections deniers for decades, and with multiple candidates. They are the original election deniers.
Nobody cares. What we care about is illegal attempts to overthrow elections. When you find one of those not named Trump, lemme know.

You attempted to dismiss it with the same false equivalencies you folks always trot out.

The circumstances of the Bush/Gore election in 2020 bears no resemblance to Trump or Lake's false stolen election stories. Well, other than there was an election- and someone won.

My apologies to Ray Charles.
(Voters) (Lake)

Hit the road Lake and don'cha come back
No more, no, no more, no more, no more

What'd you say?
No more.

Oh voter, oh voter, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest voter that I've ever seen
I guess if you say so
I'll pack my things and go

Now voters, listen voters, don't you treat me this way
Cause I'll be back as Governor some day

Don't care if you do, cause it's understood
You ain't got what it takes, you just a no good
Well, guess if you say so.

Gore, to this day, still makes comments that illudes to him thinking he won.
Your GOPs stole the century with the 2000 election.
Be proud of who and what you are.

Back
Top Bottom