• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris is set to visit the Border

I did not mention Asian culture, only their educational success and that's reflected when they're enrolled in the American school system. If happiness is not important then the suicide rate among young people should come as no surprise. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-rate-increases-cdc-report-finds/3463549001/

Perhaps teaching young people that they were born racist, or that they can identify with any gender they choose, will bring those numbers down but I doubt it.
You are comparing apples to oranges when comparing Asian school systems and Asian Americans performance
In us public schools.
It's a myth that children are being taught that they are born racist.
Identifying with the gender of their choice is a medical issue..not an educational one.

I would bet that the store with the checker has a higher rate of incidents of theft and if you checked the security tapes it is mostly blacks stealing from them.
You would be wrong. The store with the checker had the same rate of theft as stores in white but economically similar neighborhoods.
And if you checked the tapes..there almost zero black people in either store since their are hardly any black folks where I live.

You are comparing apples to oranges when comparing Asian school systems and Asian Americans performance
In us public schools.
No, I'm comparing the results of the two educational systems and how Asians are being turned way from places like Harvard because they tend to dominate and go above their 'quotas'.
It's a myth that children are being taught that they are born racist.
Are you familiar with CRT? Do you understand its point?
Identifying with the gender of their choice is a medical issue..not an educational one.
Are teachers in the position o assisting children which gender they belong to? Or getting involved in the issues at all?

Did you notice the soaring suicide rate among young people? How does that fit in with your indifference to a child's happiness?

You would be wrong. The store with the checker had the same rate of theft as stores in white but economically similar neighborhoods.
And if you checked the tapes..there almost zero black people in either store since their are hardly any black folks where I live.
Then I guess you wouldn't see much of this.

You think there might be a flaw in the education system after watching that?

No, I'm comparing the results of the two educational systems and how Asians are being turned way from places like Harvard because they tend to dominate and go above their 'quotas'.

Are you familiar with CRT? Do you understand its point?

Are teachers in the position o assisting children which gender they belong to? Or getting involved in the issues at all?

Did you notice the soaring suicide rate among young people? How does that fit in with your indifference to a child's happiness?
No you are not.
You are not comparing the results of two education systems. Sorry but you are not.
Asian americans performance in school is not an education system.
There are educational systems in asians countries
And an american education system. period.

Oh.. I have heard a LOT of right winger spout about CRT. I LOT..
I also have never SEEN or even HEARD about ACTUAL curriculums that are teaching children that they are born racist.

Teachers are not in a position to assist children which gender they belong to.
the only way they can get involved in the issue is whether they bully the child, or allow other children to bully a child having gender identity issues..
OR whether they can demonstrate tolerance in a classroom and demand that other students be tolerant as well.

Soaring rates of suicide? And how does that fit in with my indifference to a child happiness over the DC voucher program? I would say not at all. There is no link whatsoever. but I certainly welcome you to provide evidence that getting rid of the DC voucher program is causing an increase in teen suicide.

Back
Top Bottom