• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris Declares Candidacy, Evoking King and Joining Diverse Field

I have to disagree with you on Beto. The veep must be someone I think who actually could be president. Beto is just too green. He should run for congress or the senate.

You do know he just completed three terms in the house, right?

https://progressivepunch.org/scores.htm?house=senate

umm yea she is. she if the 5th liberal person in the congress.
and given her dishonest stunts that she pulled during the Kavanaugh hearings
she isn't worth being president.

its fun watching you guys attempt some moral high ground.....and you folks will attempt it during the campaign. Which will be met with a simple shut up

Amy Klobuchar is also my top choice at the moment; if she got it and took Cory Booker as veep, I think that ticket would win in a landslide.

booker is more fake than Clinton

You do know he just completed three terms in the house, right?

I did not know that, actually. I thought his only experience was in the Texas legislature. That changes things a bit; for me at least. I'll take a closer look at him.

Amy Klobuchar is also my top choice at the moment; if she got it and took Cory Booker as veep, I think that ticket would win in a landslide.

she's bright and not a publicity whore. She was a year behind me in college-I don't recall her ever being active in any politics in college but then again, neither was my classmate Shannon O'Brien who ended up losing to Romney in the Mass Governors' race. People I know who knew her have good things to say about her intelligence. IMHO she was the only Dem on the Kavanaugh committee who didn't make an ass of themselves

For some reason, she does not attract my attention as a candidate... but then again, not a solitary person does right now.

Obama didn't much for me either until I heard him speak at one of the conventions

She specializes in asking the "Do you still beat your wife?" type of question, and then cutting the person off to try and get a yes or no answer. Not so good if you are looking for the truth, but right up the left's alley.

no, the master of asking a question with an assumed premise is Sean Hannity

https://progressivepunch.org/scores.htm?house=senate

umm yea she is. she if the 5th liberal person in the congress.
and given her dishonest stunts that she pulled during the Kavanaugh hearings
she isn't worth being president.

You mean like calling Ted Cruz lying Ted when Trump tells more lies than anyone?

You must really hate Trump then, he's the king of dishonest stunts

its fun watching you guys attempt some moral high ground.....and you folks will attempt it during the campaign. Which will be met with a simple shut up

typical non-response.

You mean like calling Ted Cruz lying Ted when Trump tells more lies than anyone?

You must really hate Trump then, he's the king of dishonest stunts

nothing to do with what i posted which makes this irrelevant.

She should do well. She has that smug, air of contempt aura liberals are so fond of.

She should do well. She has that smug, air of contempt aura liberals are so fond of.

The right wing does indeed despise and loather strong minority women.

Speaking of the smug air of contempt - the worst I had ever seen for a half century was George Wallace. Nobody came close to exuding contempt and a sum self righteousness as he did while he was alive. Then along came Donald Trump and rewrote the record book in that category.

The man has the reeking conceit of a man who takes his own yardstick into a manhood measurement contest when a simple six inch ruler is more than enough to to do the job.

typical non-response.

No it was clearly a response...I'm just laughing at your attempt to have some sort of a moral high ground...the right ditched that long ago...

The right wing does indeed despise and loather strong minority women.

Speaking of the smug air of contempt - the worst I had ever seen for a half century was George Wallace. Nobody came close to exuding contempt and a sum self righteousness as he did while he was alive. Then along came Donald Trump and rewrote the record book in that category.

The man has the reeking conceit of a man who takes his own yardstick into a manhood measurement contest when a simple six inch ruler is more than enough to to do the job.

Oh, you mean like Condoleezza Rice?

No it was clearly a response...I'm just laughing at your attempt to have some sort of a moral high ground...the right ditched that long ago...

have a nice day this is the same as the last no response.

Oh, you mean like Condoleezza Rice?

Showy tokens are useful as a phony inoculation against criticism. Or so the right hoped with Rice.

Showy tokens are useful as a phony inoculation against criticism. Or so the right hoped with Rice.

Or you just blow a lot of snot because you don't like the reality.

Back
Top Bottom