• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris compares ICE to KKK, gets slammed for 'disgusting,' 'horrifying' remarks

Rounding people up and throwing them in camps...all that's missing are the cattle cars.
Show me where ICE is rounding people up and throwing them in camps.

Last edited:
Rounding people up and throwing them in camps...all that's missing are the cattle cars.

The key difference is they are arresting illegal aliens and the only reason why they putting illegals in camps is because of the overflow.

I've heard Trump publicly support the KKK, saying some are "very fine people".

I've never heard him say that about ICE.

I wonder what Trump thinks?

He didn't publicly support the KKK. Not everyone protesting the statue removal at Charletteville was a klan member.

Comparing what Trump' SS er, HS is doing to what they did under Obama is disingenuous. You are aware of that. Right?

If not. You really do need to educate yourself.

I just used your logic. It’s not my fault you didn’t think through it before answering. :shrug:

I've heard Trump publicly support the KKK, saying some are "very fine people".

I've never heard him say that about ICE.

I wonder what Trump thinks?
No you didn't you heard him say that about people who were protesting the removal of historical confederate war statues. Some people...many people...object to removal but do not support the KKK. 54% of American people are not KKK :doh

https://jonathanturley.org/2017/08/22/poll-majority-of-americans-oppose-removal-of-confederate-statues/
A Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll, however, has found that 54 percent of adults said Confederate monuments “should remain in all public spaces.” Only 27 percent said they “should be removed from all public spaces” while 19 percent had no opinion.

Fox News should not be considered legit for Mainstream BN forum. It’s just Info Wars with a TV station.

Personally I would not compare ICE with the KKK. They are more like the Gestapo.

You and your girlfriend Kamela really need to crack a history book.

The are enforcing the laws that congress wrote. If she doesn't like it, then she should introduce legislation to change it. But then, that's boring and won't make it on the news.

That wasn't ICE at Tucker Carlson's door. That was democrats trying to intimidate him and stop him from speaking out.

The key difference is they are arresting illegal aliens and the only reason why they putting illegals in camps is because of the overflow.
ICE arrests criminals and puts them in prison or deports them. Border patrol detains and puts them in humane camps pending resolution of claims.

Last edited:
Fox News should not be considered legit for Mainstream BN forum. It’s just Info Wars with a TV station.

Personally I would not compare ICE with the KKK. They are more like the Gestapo.

I don't recall ICE ever bringing illegals to gas chambers. Mind pointing it out to me?

I don't recall ICE ever bringing illegals to gas chambers. Mind pointing it out to me?

Gestapo didn't either. Like ICE, they only did the rounding up. :roll:

The are enforcing the laws that congress wrote. If she doesn't like it, then she should introduce legislation to change it. But then, that's boring and won't make it on the news.

That wasn't ICE at Tucker Carlson's door. That was democrats trying to intimidate him and stop him from speaking out.

Seems to me that the people in front of Tucker's house were speaking out. And, I have not heard any less garbage come out of Tucker's mouth since then either. :roll:

I just used your logic. It’s not my fault you didn’t think through it before answering. :shrug:

No, you used a disingenuous "whataboutism."

No logic used at all.

No, you used a disingenuous "whataboutism."

No logic used at all.

You’re proving my point. You want your statement that ICE acts like Gestapo because they “round ppl up and put them in camps” to only pertain to a Republican admin and never a Democratic one. Classic partisan “logic”.

Seems to me that the people in front of Tucker's house were speaking out. And, I have not heard any less garbage come out of Tucker's mouth since then either. :roll:
So Tucker is threatening people? Where?

So Tucker is threatening people? Where?

By dog whistling to his flock, which are chock full of lunatics more than ready, able and willing to harm innocent people for being Black, Jewish, Mexican, Muslim or anything else that is different.

Gestapo didn't either. Like ICE, they only did the rounding up. :roll:

chuckiechan is correct, you need to crack open up a history book. The Gestapo certainly DID take people to gas chambers.

During World War II, the Einsatzgruppen ("Task Force", mobile killing squads) was formed, and came to be an integral part of the Gestapo. It was the Einsatzgruppen's job to round up all the Jews and other “undesirables” living within Germany's newly conquered territories, and to either send them to concentration camps or put them to death.

At the end of 1940, when the Jews in Eastern Europe were interned in ghettos, the Gestapo was charged with guarding and supervising the ghettos, imposing forced labor, and causing starvation and disease in an effort to decimate the ghetto inhabitants. After the invasion of Russia in 1941, the decision was made to kill all the Jews of Europe in gas chambers and the Gestapo was called upon to supervise the dispatch of the Jews to the camps specially adapted or constructed for the program of mass murder.

The Gestapo

Except the Gestapo actually killed people. Lots of them.

Calling ICE "the Gestapo" is ludicrous.

Except the Gestapo actually killed people. Lots of them.

Calling ICE "the Gestapo" is ludicrous.

Yep. It's an absurd comparison even to the KKK. They are an agency whose officers enforce policies laid out by the government. If people have an issue with the policies that's one thing, but to compare the agency to a racist group of any kind is really stupid.

By dog whistling to his flock, which are chock full of lunatics more than ready, able and willing to harm innocent people for being Black, Jewish, Mexican, Muslim or anything else that is different.
Right like calling people Nazi or Gastapo or maybe calling cops evil too .....that couldn't turn out bad could it. That's more like train whistle than a dog whistle.

Last edited:
Yep. It's an absurd comparison even to the KKK. They are an agency whose officers enforce policies laid out by the government. If people have an issue with the policies that's one thing, but to compare the agency to a racist group of any kind is really stupid.

Indeed. ICE isn't going to kick down calamity's door tomorrow and drag him off into Night and Fog. The Gestapo would have.

People love to whine about how awful and evil the US government is a lot of the time, but in all honesty if they were even a tenth as bad as what people say the complainers wouldn't be around to complain anymore in the first place.

Zing!
Some 'centrists' are so confused. ;)

Back
Top Bottom