• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala explains electricity

diz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I’m curious what people think is going on here:

Does anyone think this is a good look for Kamala?

Who sends her out there to make these speeches? Who writes them?

If I were the White House I’d have had a “never send Kamala out to explain things to people like they are kindergartners” rule immediately after the “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong"
” debacle. These people are supposed to be professionals at managing a politician’s image and yet we consistently get this sort of thing.

I’m generally not a big believer in conspiracy theories but the most plausible explanation for this to me is someone is out to make Kamala look like an idiot and she doesn’t know any better.

If I were the White House I’d have had a “never send Kamala out to explain things to people like they are kindergartners” rule immediately after the “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong"
” debacle. These people are supposed to be professionals at managing a politician’s image and yet we consistently get this sort of thing.

I’m generally not a big believer in conspiracy theories but the most plausible explanation for this to me is someone is out to make Kamala look like an idiot and she doesn’t know any better.

??????????? She made perfect sense. What part don't you understand ??

She explains other complex issues

Well I mean, some people really need some schooling. They think God is giving them the electricity, or events like 911 didn't happen.

I heard MTG is getting schooled by her seniors so she can pretend to be knowledgeable enough to sit on homeland security.

She's no Mike Pence, Dan Quayle, George W Bush, nor T****.

Plug in your A/C? Huh?

Why does she sound like she snorts an 1/8 ball?

What did she get wrong?

Plug in your A/C? Huh?

You do know that A/C sdo come as plug in types, right? Not everyone has central air.

You do know that A/C sdo come as plug in types, right? Not everyone has central air.
They have these amazing on/off switches right? LMAO

I'm curious if this speech happened near the Navajo reservation, which despite all those miles of transmission lines, has never HAD electric service.

YOu still have to plug it in. They don't work by magic.

DERP
LMAO. She was talking about every time you turn on your A/C. C’mon man

Well, at least she's not giving these kind of speeches. lol

She is trying to explain electricity to the double digit Trump morons. Next month, she is going to try and explain to them how magnets work.

Plug in your A/C? Huh?

Yes. Portable A/C units have plugs that "plug in".

Funny how your failed attempt to point out Harris' ignorance only resulted in you exposing your own. Well done!

They have these amazing on/off switches right? LMAO
Yes, portable units have on/off switches. Damn bud, you are 2 for 2 for exposing your electrical ignorance tonight. Keep up the good work!

YOu still have to plug it in. They don't work by magic.

DERP
I hope VySky doesn't work around electricity. With his lack of basic electrical knowledge, he is a prime candidate to get himself electrocuted.

Yes. Portable A/C units have plugs that "plug in".

Funny how your failed attempt to point out Harris' ignorance only resulted in you exposing your own. Well done!
Who plugs in their A/C window units each time they want to turn it on? Doesn’t that seem like a stupid way instead of using the on/off switch? Now we do have to consider her audience so maybe they do turn it on and off by “the plug”

Whatevaaaaaaaas

LMAO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom