• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jussie sentencing

1. Liberal cities make it very difficult to carry a firearm for personal protection.

2. Liberal cities will prosecute you for using a firearm in self-defense. This is the reason I don't carry in my state of CT, because I don't want to end up in prison for committing the "crime" of self-defense.
Good points. Not talking about carrying.
But if you were in your house and someone wanted to come in, rob you, and kill you, I think you would want to have a means of self defense, right?

We can only shake our heads when we see a black celebrity playing the race card - or the get out of jail free card. What a useless POS.
AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY BELIEVE WHAT SMOLLETT WAS SAYING!!
Like Biden saying his son Hunter did nothing wrong with Ukraine and China.
Yeah I agree there are people that believe Smollett is innocent but it's people like this that make companies that do essential oils successful. It's also why we have cults.

All I can say is we're lucky Smollett was just trying to make himself appear to be a victim instead of trying to kill Sharon Tate.

Good points. Not talking about carrying.
But if you were in your house and someone wanted to come in, rob you, and kill you, I think you would want to have a means of self defense, right?

Of course, but it's a false distinction regarding being inside or outside of your home, because the moral right to self-defense does not depend on whether one is standing inside of a fabricated structure. It's a ruse used by the political left to create yet another pretext to restrict gun ownership.

Let me also point out that the stupid pigs are virtually always against constitutional carry:

Texas:

Indiana:

Alabama:

Louisiana:

Kentucky:

Cops are not your friend. They enforce laws which are clearly unconstitutional every single day. They are immoral scumbags who do the dirty work of the state.

Of course, but it's a false distinction regarding being inside or outside of your home, because the moral right to self-defense does not depend on whether one is standing inside of a fabricated structure. It's a ruse used by the political left to create yet another pretext to restrict gun ownership.

Let me also point out that the stupid pigs are virtually always against constitutional carry:

Cops are not your friend. They enforce laws which are clearly unconstitutional every single day. They are immoral scumbags who do the dirty work of the state.
YOu may not like cops. But if you are being threatened by someone who wants to kill you and you have no means of self defense, who you gonna call?

As a minimum, don't go wandering around flashing your sandwich. That kind of stuff always incites gay hatin' honky MAGA crackas.
Especially if you are a gay, black, two-bit actor and desperate need publicity to puff up your name, you rent a couple of black, gay, wannabe actors from Nigeria and pay them to beat you up in the middle of Chicago at 2 AM in freezing weather. Then you say they were a couple of MAGA-hat wearing Trump lovers who wanted to mug and beat up a black gay guy but didn't want his Subway sandwich.

That could happen. And didn't it?

As a minimum, don't go wandering around flashing your sandwich. That kind of stuff always incites gay hatin' honky MAGA crackas.

I don't understand this post.

I'm not talking about the subject at hand just purely the language used.
Flashing a sandwich? Is that a wallet or gun maybe?
Honkey MAGA crackas? angry maga drug addicts?

I'm all sorts of confused.

The whole Juicy thing started when Juicy, walking home from picking up a sandwich, was attacked by a couple of white guys (honky crackers) that were wearing Trump hats (MAGA) and assaulted because he is black and gay. They tried to hang him and beach his skin in an effort to steal his sandwich but he was able to save that.

The whole Juicy thing started when Juicy, walking home from picking up a sandwich, was attacked by a couple of white guys (honky crackers) that were wearing Trump hats (MAGA) and assaulted because he is black and gay. They tried to hang him and beach his skin in an effort to steal his sandwich but he was able to save that.

Oh, sounds like a grim tale.
Thanks for the explanation.

Oh, sounds like a grim tale.
Thanks for the explanation.
It would be more grim if he hadn't made the whole thing up and actually hired a couple of Nigerian guys to play the part of the white guys. See, Juicy is just plain crazy and so bought in to the whole "racial injustices" narrative that he felt the need to create his own "trauma" when he couldn't find one in real life.

Peter
Perhaps it is better you didn't follow the ridiculous and time-wasting Smollett saga.
That story took our racial divide to an absurd tragi-comic level that I still can't believe. Some creative screen writer will take that fiasco and turn it into a cinematic farce that shows how obsessed this country has become over racial matters.
AND THERE ARE THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE THE LIES SMOLLETT TOLD THE POLICE!!

It would be more grim if he hadn't made the whole thing up and actually hired a couple of Nigerian guys to play the part of the white guys. See, Juicy is just plain crazy and so bought in to the whole "racial injustices" narrative that he felt the need to create his own "trauma" when he couldn't find one in real life.

I think I've heard a little about the case but not enough to comment other than to say that If he did indeed make it all up then he does deserve the same treatment as anyone who wastes police time.
I'm not going further than that though as I know so little about this.

That story took our racial divide to an absurd tragi-comic level that I still can't believe. Some creative screen writer will take that fiasco and turn it into a cinematic farce that shows how obsessed this country has become over racial matters.
AND THERE ARE THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE THE LIES SMOLLETT TOLD THE POLICE!!
The jury spoke but that doesn't matter, I'm black and I'm being victimized!!

A sick, black ego maniac who believes his own lies and the victimization he has suffered.

His lawyers make me sick to my stomach, its no wonder so many people hate lawyers, insurance people and car salesmen.

Back
Top Bottom