• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jury reaches verdict in Trump rape defamation trial

The cons 2024! Sexual abuser Don for president! The republican party is officially a criminal enterprise (we already knew). SLIME!

I realized that in the 70s with Nixon and I was a teenager at the time.

I could see then they had a lot of criminals in their party.

None of this is surprising to me.

I am disgusted.

Any meltdowns on truth social yet or is it still hamburger throwing time?

EDIT:

Hehe looks like meltdown time has arrived!

I lurk in a "patriots" Telegram group and this was how they announced it:

Breaking: Jury rejects E. Jean Carroll's rape claim against Donald Trump.

That's it. No mention that he was found liable for sexual abuse and the defamation. But for now, they're all celebrating and saying they KNEW he wasn't going to be found liable in any of that nonsense

Just wait until they find out they weren't given the full verdict.

The goal was to maneuver you into demonstrating that there is no connection between the border and this story, which I have succeeded in.
LOL, you didn’t do anything besides lie. You know, normal for you.

That's it. No mention that he was found liable for sexual abuse and the defamation. But for now, they're all celebrating and saying they KNEW he wasn't going to be found liable in any of that nonsense

That's exactly how I thought fox liars would handle it.

I don't think they will ever know the full verdict.

If they hear about it during the campaign, they will deny he was found liable for sexual assault and all the rest he was found guilty of doing.

It's a lot like Jan 6th, Helsinki, the Mueller report, russian election meddling and his ties to russia and so much more.

The trump followers just ignore facts and deny reality.

We've seen it over and over again.

A jury has found the current hero of one of the political parties is a sexual abuser who lied and defamed the woman for years and continues to do so.

This isn't a "win" for anyone except Ms. Carroll. It's a glaring indictment of how far this country has fallen.

Genuinely don’t see how this makes a difference to Trump other than 5 million out of pocket. Can’t see it moving the needle at all.
Man was caught on audio boasting about sexual assault years ago and it didn’t stop Americans from voting for him.
Times have changed. While he'll always have his worshippers, there's a lot more people that do not want him this time around.

That's going to be the new 'go-to' defense for his fans..... "they rejected her rape claim!"

So, sexual assault.

Wait...is Trump a drag queen?

Because the right wing sure hates them...

He still owns the GOP lock stock and barrel though.
Does he though? You don't think this will push some of them away? I'd like to think so.

Does he though? You don't think this will push some of them away? I'd like to think so.
Every time one tries to squirm away, he yanks their choke chain and their voter base starts scaring them and they return. I want to see one leave and stick and not lose. Then I'll believe trump has lost his stranglehold on them.

Will read the verdict in a few minutes!! :)

Only 3 hours!

I've served on two juries.

Once 'charged' by the judge, there is a process and some direction and then lunch.

There is always lunch before any deliberation. It's their last shot at a free high class meal. At least 90 minutes, more likely two hours with coffee and desert.

So in the end it only took minutes, most of which was getting seated and counting the votes....all nine of them.

My read is their minds were made up long ago.

Liberals will be partying tonight nationwide.

Watch out for drunk drivers tonight...

I think the cons will be hitting the bottle harder. Then, they'll have an excuse for still liking Trump tomorrow. They can say they blacked out and forgot what a rapist piece of shit he is.

Whereas Tara Reade is not given the same benefit of the doubt, despite contemporaneous corroboration.
There was none. Nobody in Biden's office could verify her story and we're supposed to believe he assaulted her in a wide open space where traffic is frequent. Reade could file a lawsuit against Biden, but choose not to. Trump on the other hand, has been found guilty of sexual misconduct.

This is all her fault for making him rape her.

The stupidity of that attempted victory lap amazes me. What you replied to is called a "joke" or a "quip." And, uh, "it's not rape, it's sexual assault and a tiny little 5 million dollar award" is not an exactly a winning line.

But then I'm talking to the "sales tax is voluntary even though you cannot choose not to pay it but have to if you buy something; but income tax is involuntary even though you cannot choose not to pay it but have to if you work" guy so.... I guess bask in the idea that you *got* me.

🤷

define supporter. Because I don't believe that everyone that used to be a supporter the first time around, will remain so after this.
We have been down this road infinity times now.

define supporter. Because I don't believe that everyone that used to be a supporter the first time around, will remain so after this.
“….after this?”

How many road barriers has Trump blown through before today, this won’t move the needle, imo!

“….after this?”

How many road barriers has Trump blown through before today, this won’t move the needle, imo!
We have been down this road infinity times now.

When has he been ruled guilty by a jury of his peers after he was elected? Feels a bit more serious to me.

Back
Top Bottom