• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge strikes down CDC mask requirement for travelers. Guess who appointed her? Hint: in 2020

I can picture all the mask and vaccine addicts going nuts on their flights. Bet most are unmasked and that will drive them insane. Especially on SW where you pick your seat. Should be some good punch out videos in the coming days.

Give the unmasked the middle seat 🤣
Well since it was the anti-mask nutjobs going nuts on flights previously, it's the pro-mask's time now.

lol

It is callously disregarding the lives of individuals who will come into contact with the people who get infected on the planes, that's pretty right wing.
Oh good the lord. That's just about the stupidest comment I've read all week. 🙄

you are, of course, now shifting the burden of proof, since you asked 'How do you know if she is right winged'.
Never asked that:
What makes this a "right wing ruling" or is that just a term you use for any ruling that you don't like?

THis particular blurb, by civil rights lawyers, indicate not only is she a right wing demegouge, but she's not qualified. Not only that, it was from 2020, before she was appointed.

You asked a statement about the judge, I gave you a pre-appointment statement from a group of civil rights lawyers discussing the judge in specific that answered that question, and now you want more? That's a pretty obvious tactic. Shame on you.
Never asked for a statement about the judge. I asked specifically about the ruling.

So, did congress limit the CDC to only cleaning things?
No, but I am amused that you seem to think so. We have a giant building downtown here full of PhDs. Do you think they the spend all their time dusting? 😂 😂 😂

Hopefully this decision decreases air travel.

I figured that it was a right winger. COVIDiocy was made into a political stance by the previous mistake.

I figured that it was a right winger. COVIDiocy was made into a political stance by the previous mistake.
A Clarence Thomas clerk rated ‘unqualified’ by the ABA.

You know, another Trump ‘winner’.

A Clarence Thomas clerk rated ‘unqualified’ by the ABA.

You know, another Trump ‘winner’.
Tweety's impact on the judicial system will last for generations. It's sad.

Yes, black skin and a vagina are Biden's minimum qualifications.
White skin seems to be the only qualifications for the GOP. The Trump judge who took down the mask requirements was listed as unqualified by the ABA, but has white skin and yet she is on the bench for her lifetime. She is proof of what I have written.

How was the science different in the airport vs the NFL stadium?
Well for one thing, airlines and their services are interstate and thus under the rules set forth by the Federal government, NFL stadiums are not.

It is callously disregarding the lives of individuals who will come into contact with the people who get infected on the planes, that's pretty right wing.
But what did she get wrong about the law?

Her reasoning was incorrect, since the CDC does have the ability to worry about workplace safety.
People and agencies can worry about whatever they want. But what in her reasoning was incorrect when it came to statutory authority to issue a mask mandate, when done the way the CDC did it?

They would call it legislating from the bench. The term applies to any ruling they didn't like. We should be careful not to fall into the same trap.
Yes, 'legislating from the bench' like most things from them is propaganda, a lie, and projection. Our rightly pointing out that their creating and installing radical judges has the SHOCKING result of bad rulings following the corrupt ideology they were groomed to follow is not 'the same trap'.

White skin seems to be the only qualifications for the GOP. The Trump judge who took down the mask requirements was listed as unqualified by the ABA, but has white skin and yet she is on the bench for her lifetime. She is proof of what I have written.

Actually, that's not even one of the two, technically - they'll take a non-white person who does the two, it's just rare to find many. The two are blind loyalty to their tribe to seize power, and supporting their corruption. That's it. Herman Cain, Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas were a few black people who fit. Not sure I can think of a black woman, Nikki Haley is an Indian woman.

Well for one thing, airlines and their services are interstate and thus under the rules set forth by the Federal government, NFL stadiums are not.

LOL! That's the science behind it?

Back
Top Bottom