• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge strikes down CDC mask requirement for travelers. Guess who appointed her? Hint: in 2020

Yes, black skin and a vagina are Biden's minimum qualifications.
I definitely add points on my scale for those things...

What does that have to do with what I said? Your post is stupid.

We were discussing the judges qualifications. I was pointing out that it's the Biden Team's starting point for selecting judges and Vice Presidents.

Like I keep saying, liberals will never be free in this nation unless they manage to get rid of every Republican and every republican institution as well as all independents that disagree with the liberal agenda. If you're a liberal then the final solution is the only solution!
Projection. Total projection. Classic projection.

I can picture all the mask and vaccine addicts going nuts on their flights. Bet most are unmasked and that will drive them insane. Especially on SW where you pick your seat. Should be some good punch out videos in the coming days.

Give the unmasked the middle seat 🤣

So you agree with ending title 42 for the border?
I don't get your fetish with "title 42 for the border" when it comes to this mask mandate case. This opinion was based on a completely different section of law (42 USC 264(a)) that was being used as the authority for issuing the mandate. That section of law delegates regulating authority to the Surgeon General in certain areas to facilitate control of the spread of infectious disease. The border authority is based on 42 USC 265 which explicitly and directly delegates the authority to control entry to the United States of persons originating from high-risk countries, in accordance with regulations already in place. There is no rulemaking taking place, only the exercise of explicitly-delegated powers and already-emplaced regulations. No notice-and-comment is required to enforce established law and regulation.

Said by whom? "Civilrights.org"?

Regardless, this doesn't address the question - what about the ruling is "right wing"?

Does the CDC only have the power to enact measures that sanitize? Do masks sanitize?

Does the CDC only have the power to enact measures that sanitize?
The CDC has the power to do anything it is statutorily authorized to do.

Do masks sanitize?
That's the question here. What is meant by "sanitation" in the authorizing act. One can agree or disagree with her opinion, but nothing about it is "right wing" as stated in the OP. There is no "right wing" definition of sanitation.

The CDC has the power to do anything it is statutorily authorized to do.

That's the question here. What is meant by "sanitation" in the authorizing act. One can agree or disagree with her opinion, but nothing about it is "right wing" as stated in the OP. There is no "right wing" definition of sanitation.

So they can only clean?

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 7.06.31 AM.png

LMAO....

That will equal more dead parents.

So, did congress limit the CDC to only cleaning things?
A mask filters the air. Filtering cleans the air of harmful infectious agents. The decision is right wing because it's motivated by ideology, not science or public health.

Said by whom? "Civilrights.org"?

Regardless, this doesn't address the question - what about the ruling is "right wing"?
It is callously disregarding the lives of individuals who will come into contact with the people who get infected on the planes, that's pretty right wing. you are, of course, now shifting the burden of proof, since you asked 'How do you know if she is right winged'. THis particular blurb, by civil rights lawyers, indicate not only is she a right wing demegouge, but she's not qualified. Not only that, it was from 2020, before she was appointed.

You asked a statement about the judge, I gave you a pre-appointment statement from a group of civil rights lawyers discussing the judge in specific that answered that question, and now you want more? That's a pretty obvious tactic. Shame on you.

Like I keep saying, liberals will never be free in this nation unless they manage to get rid of every Republican and every republican institution as well as all independents that disagree with the liberal agenda. If you're a liberal then the final solution is the only solution!
Sack Congress in a violent attempt to overturn the election results if their Dear Leader isn't elected? Oh wait, that's what the Right does these days.

some kids will hate this ruling. it'll be the kids that lose their parent/parents.

and it'll probably be a higher % of republican/unvaccinated parents.

sucks for those kids.

A mask filters the air. Filtering cleans the air of harmful infectious agents. The decision is right wing because it's motivated by ideology, not science or public health.

But is the air property?

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 8.33.44 AM.png

Opinion | The Jan. 6 Capitol attack was, in fact, a violent insurrection -  The Washington Post

Back
Top Bottom